Can anybody put some light on Raj nagar residency
I am seriously interested in this project for 3 bhk

I think it has a best location of raj nagar extention and rates are also in reasonable range , delivery in 3 years.

Builder had already started the excavation work and i had personally visited the site last Tuesday.

Is anybody booked flat in this project ..............plz reply
Read more
79 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • BETTER to wait till construction of 3rd floor slab in your tower
    CommentQuote
  • As i am seriously interested for 3 bhk and they offer me a good rate , so i want to invest.

Is anybody having a knowledge of Management's creditability because a partner of this company (MR) having bad reputation in market.

will this project would be feasible even after 3rd floor slab?

However the location of this project is very good.

anyone booked flat in this ?..........................................
    CommentQuote
  • Withdrawn
    CommentQuote
  • hdfc and pnb also provides loan to to rajnagar residency project now , so we can think about to invest in this project.

they started work of excavation so all document supposed to complete

Senior member plz reply
    CommentQuote
  • adjoing with shiani village ......... big builder builder but not a reputed one. same of officers city
    CommentQuote
  • yaaa...i went to their marketing office...and was put off by the sales staff....instead of telling me about the flat...he was more interested in telling me about dimensions of the swimming pool....also they dont have their sample flat ready....and price seemed very high to me....

the only good thing i liked about rajnagar residency...is ...when you are about to leave their office...they will give you a nice calender to remember rajnagar residency...i m not sure if i remember them or not....but calender was quite nice.... :D
    CommentQuote
  • Booked 2 BHk
    Location is good
    8/10
    I think a good flat for living
    Seems good to me
    People say MR has bad reputation in market but i don't believe it .
    As far as i have seen , they are good.
    Work in Officer city and Rajnagar residency is started.
    GNB will start next month

@Anil007
    Can u PM me the deal u r getting
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ankur jain
    Booked 2 BHk
    Location is good
    8/10
    Seems good to me

@Anil007

Yes Finally MR has started the work in some societies..... BTW I know that Financially MR is a very very Strong Group...... If they do not have any wrong intentions toward buyers then they can deliver very good quality.....

Actually 1 year delay in Officers City & Shalimar City DENT their image a lot, now if they will work fast then their image will be good in RE Market. Let us see...

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ankur jain
    Booked 2 BHk
    Location is good
    8/10
    Seems good to me

@Anil007

I am getting Rs2400/per sq feet in flexi plan inclusive of ( BSP+5th floor+club mem+park & pool facing+Eec+Adc+ffc+covered car parking +power backup) but not included the IFMC and registry.

Rate I think is appropriate if they delivered by time

Otherwise location is good for living
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anil007
    I am getting Rs2400/per sq feet in flexi plan inclusive of ( BSP+5th floor+club mem+park & pool facing+Eec+Adc+ffc+covered car parking +power backup) but not included the IFMC and registry.

You can get more discount in Flexi, for CLP 2300 PSF is fine price.
    CommentQuote

I am to pull a flat for a relative . Can you give me contact details of the person who can give me this deal. Is it the final /last price you got or was there possibility of negotiation.
    CommentQuote
  • yes i agree with you

Raj nagar residency , has to work hard to deliver the project by june 2014.

However they setup their machineries and starts excavation and further demand letter also dispatched.

has anyone any update regarding this project , plz share
    CommentQuote
  • What are the RTM option available in RNE in 2200-2500/ sq feet (all inclusive).
    CommentQuote

Sir Jee. i think you could negotiate another 100-150 bucks PSF on flexi. i was given a quote of 2300 PSF for fortune, that too without hard bargain. have you made the payment?
    CommentQuote
  • Sir, recently I booked a 2 BHK flat of 1041 sq ft in Officer City1 but my tower L is not yet started and i already paid allmost 50%. Is there any chance of any thing wrong or fraud? when they will deliver the flat or will they complete L block? please advice me.
    CommentQuote