Hi,
Anybody knows the latest development/ status of work in new housing project Angel Jupiter, Indirapuram
Read more
10 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • i think it is under some court case litigation..
    GDA has put a info oard on the site

there is no construction going on...
    CommentQuote
  • there is already a thread about this project please search before starting new thread.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, i think court has ordered to stop constructions. Management had hidden th e fact. Many of the investors have been misinformed, and their money has stuck now. In order to take money, management had made false promosies. Now investor should take back the money with interest or file an fir at police or just leave the issue at the mercy of god.
    CommentQuote
  • Ankit Ji,
    Still not confirmed, Court notice is still there. Please don't play with sentiments. If you have really good clue--Post it here.
    CommentQuote
  • Sorry no construction there Ankit ji====Please don't play with sentiments ==== Still court notice board is there. Just now my friend visited site & told me====If u have any clue, kindly post it here
    CommentQuote
  • That's what I told, Still the court case is not finalised.
    Case is still not finished. This is all Eye-wash. Not ncessary, I am correct===This is my view only.
    CommentQuote
  • Ankit Bhai,
    Maine galat bola tha kya????
    Kuch naya pata laga kya?????
    Kuch to Bol yaar
    CommentQuote
  • i got a notice from angel with unreasonable demand of extra rs 300 sq ft. and now they are blaming buyer for the delay. so the builder is still making fool to lot buyer. they are now demanding to pay us for excavated part. but still they are unwilling to give proper documents of project so that one can apply for bank loan... definitely we are feeling betrayed from the builder.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear all,
    From the demand letter it seems that the builder is under estimating the rights of consumer. Can somebody clarify about this Rs.300/sf additional amount? is it advance payment in order to start work or it is extra burden on consumers? Please clarify. We must meet together and talk to builder on all issues. There is no logic for further payment before final GDA approval and settlement of court case. The delay is due to builder side and not due to members. This demand letter clearly indicates toward ill intention of the builder. He should establish his integrity with members and not show the rules like this in order to successful completion of project. HE should call the members and clear his position.
    CommentQuote
  • hi guys

whts the latest at angel jupiter ? Issues resolved or not ?
    CommentQuote