Last updated: September 27 2012
14 | Posts
3247 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident community Maxcity park sapphire ramprastha vaishali

Hi All

If anybody have booked flat in maxcity vaishali lets introduce each other through this forum to discuss.
    Last edited August 16 2013, 04:12 PM.

Re : Resident community Maxcity park sapphire ramprastha vaishali

Congrats

Congrats Dear,

At what price you have booked and what is the spec.

Thanks.
    AVERMA

Comment

Max City

Hi Chetan

I am looking for 3/4 BHK in Max city but I think Everything is sold out . Can you pl. contact me at sundeep-1.com for further discussion .

What is the current price of the project and how much , one can predict it will appreciate at the time of possession .

If there is any other project similar to this specification in Vaishali area

Your thoughts are very much appreciated .

Comment

Not enough idea about ongoing rates around that area.. I had booked this falt long back and is already ready for possessions..

Comment

Originally posted by ChetYadav View Post
          Not enough idea about ongoing rates around that area.. I had booked this falt long back and is already ready for possessions..

I believe it is nice property........must have appreciated hugely.

Can you give me feedback about the project / builder? Is the quality OK as per promise? If the flat delivered on time? Or if delayed how much etc....would help new buyers.

Any idea about current rates?

Comment

Guys , just wondering if this site is good to form a resident community group.. if yes , suggestions welcome from you all maxcity vaishali resident to start a online community/mailing group.

Comment

Originally posted by SMJ2011 View Post
              I believe it is nice property........must have appreciated hugely.

Can you give me feedback about the project / builder? Is the quality OK as per promise? If the flat delivered on time? Or if delayed how much etc....would help new buyers.

Any idea about current rates?
              around 5000 psf

Comment

Originally posted by enm1sg View Post
                Hi Chetan

I am looking for 3/4 BHK in Max city but I think Everything is sold out . Can you pl. contact me at sundeep-1.com for further discussion .

What is the current price of the project and how much , one can predict it will appreciate at the time of possession .

If there is any other project similar to this specification in Vaishali area

Your thoughts are very much appreciated .
                Are u still searching in maxcity .. Let me know i may sell this depending on the rate asking price 5200 psf

Comment

Are u still planning to sell? Let me know? wht is the total sqft of your flat and wht rate are u looking??

Comment

Hello Mr Yadav

i have also booked a flat in Max city. Whts the present status of the project as i have not visited the site for long time. do you know some other owners as well so that we may plan to have meeting sometime for the welfare of all alottes

can u pls give me ur no through PM
                    Thanks and Regards

Tarun Jain

Originally posted by ChetYadav View Post
                    Hi All

If anybody have booked flat in maxcity vaishali lets introduce each other through this forum to discuss.
                    You can drop me mail at chetnarayan.com
                    Last edited June 21 2012, 09:46 PM. Reason: email deleted

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X