Can you guts please suggest me a good and affordable housing project for End user in RNE.
something around 2100 psf ( all inclusive) . Will be booking a total of 5 flats (2x3bhk,1x2bhk,2x1bhk) (relatives and friends) . No time issue (can wait till 2015)
Thanks
Read more
4 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by sunnytomer
    Can you guts please suggest me a good and affordable housing project for End user in RNE.
    something around 2100 psf ( all inclusive) . Will be booking a total of 5 flats (2x3bhk,1x2bhk,2x1bhk) (relatives and friends) . No time issue (can wait till 2015)
    Thanks

If you are really so interested with 5 booking then better to first read below thread fully which has discussion of all +ive & -ive of RNE then decide which society suites as per your need..... there is no ready made fast food of knowledge increase.... My suggestion do not invest in any pre-launching society anywhere in NCR, only book in that tower where at least 1st Floor Liner has been done.

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/ghaziabad/t-raj-nagar-extension-12313.html

CommentQuote
  • i have visited rne few days back only able to see officers city and raj nagar residency (lack of time then)
    planing another visit this weekend ..please suggest the projects which i can checkout
    CommentQuote
    i have visited rne few days back only able to see officers city and raj nagar residency (lack of time then)
    planing another visit this weekend ..please suggest the projects which i can checkout

you can go and check fortune residency of vasu infrastucture.
    CommentQuote
    i have visited rne few days back only able to see officers city and raj nagar residency (lack of time then)

look for a good inventory only. OC is available at high premium so deal with open eyes. Stay away from Raj nagar residency(personal advice)
    My relative has 2 flats in OC and we were getting rs. 1.3 and 1.7 lack as premium easily so i guess anything on that premium will be good for u.

OC will definitely be good.
    CommentQuote