Last updated: December 17 2012
9 | Posts
6313 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Discussion about Gulmohur Green

Hi All,
    I am starting this thread to discuss about the Gulmohur Green Project.
    1. Construction Quality
    2. Price going on
    3. Possession Time for 2nd phase..

We can discuss here the positive & negative of this project.

Thanks in advance. Please share the information who all have.

Re : Discussion about Gulmohur Green

Good location, excellent peaceful surroundings...far from the madding crowd. but not too far to meet daily needs. Air Force station nearby ensures clean fresh air.
    future prospects of the area are really good, access roads are good. very well connected. no problems to travel be it anytime of the day or night!
    The quality of construction is average..but the materials used for electrical fittings and other fittings is good quality.
    I think existing rates are abt 2800-2900 PSF
    donno abt 2nd phase...probly next yr or sth by the present status...if u need more lemme know!

Comment

guyz,
      any updates about this project?
      i want to know the prospects of mohan nagar in comparison to the RNE.
      i know that mohan nagar is closer from noida than RNE. any other +ve or
      -ve points?

Comment

Originally posted by piku123 View Post
        guyz,
        any updates about this project?
        i want to know the prospects of mohan nagar in comparison to the RNE.
        i know that mohan nagar is closer from noida than RNE. any other +ve or
        -ve points?
        After finishing Mohan Nagar - RNE (New Karhera Hindon Bridge) Gulmohar Green Mohan Nagar will be only 4 KM far from RNE Societies after DEC/2012. Mohan Nagar is really better location then RNE but Mohan Nagar is also around 30% more costly then RNE. If budget is not an issue then Mohan Nagar has several things to give at this time for END USERs like extremely great public transport ie Shared Auto in 7-10 rupees run to any direction (like Dilshad Garden Metro Station 6KM , Vaishali Metro Station 6KM , Noida-62 6KM , GZB Railways 8 KM) from here. Malls , Good Schools , Reputed Hospital already very near to it. Peace full environment for Family.... From Mohan Nagar whole NCR can be managed in 10 Minutes to 90 Minutes. In future Mohan Nagar DRMC Metro Station & Meerut-GZB-Delhi (RRTS) High Speed Bullet Metro both will have stoppage at Mohan Nagar but nobody exactly knows WHEN.

Comment

thanks saurabh bhai.
          do you know the latest price of the gulmohar green for a 2 bhk?
          builder is good in terms of delivering quality projects.

Comment

Originally posted by piku123 View Post
            thanks saurabh bhai.
            do you know the latest price of the gulmohar green for a 2 bhk?
            builder is good in terms of delivering quality projects.
            In Gulmohur Greens Mohan Nagar, All Inclusive Price for 2BHK will be around ~3200+ PSF, Builder is reputed but do some year delay (it is common now a day). Follow below for more info

Gulmohur Greens, Mohan Nagar, Ghaziabad

Gulmohur Greens Phase II Payment Plan w.e.f 01/08/2011

PAYMENT PLAN for PHASE I & PHASE II
            2 BEDROOM MIG
            SUPER AREA (sq.ft) 1190 & 1280
            B.S.P RS. 2838/- SQ.FT Rs.33,77,220/- & Rs.36,32,640/-

ADDITIONAL CHARGES Floor Preferential Location Charges (Rs.)

Ground Floor (per sq. ft.) 200/-
            First Floor (per sq. ft.) 120/-
            Second Floor (per sq. ft.) 80/-
            Third Floor (per sq. ft.) 50/-

Other Charges

Corner (per sq. ft.) 55/-
            Central Park Facing (per sq. ft.) 80/-
            Park/Road/Pool & Club Facing (per sq. ft.) 55/-
            Covered Parking 150000/- each

Club Membership 70,000/-
            GAC (Govt. Applicable Charges) Includes EDC (External Development Charges), EEC (External Electrification Charges) & FFC (fire Fighting Charges) 220/- per sqft.
            Advance Maintenance Charges Rs. 50/- Per Sq. Ft. applicable for first 30th Months.
            Power Backup Installation Charges Rs. 15000/KVA Optional, payable as applicable.
            Last edited January 27 2012, 06:15 PM.

Comment

As mentioned by Saurabh ...the location has great locational advantage over RNE...biggest being trans hindon...makes a huge diff as of now...few km of time taking Jams can be avoided...difference maybe after the new bridge comes into play. anyhow still a few kms shorter to any other place. Excellent connectivity. I have never faced a problem reaching home be it anytime of the day.
              Access roads all eight lanes from 2 sides(link rd & GT road) and another 4 lane from wazirabad...even towards old gzbd is well accessed via mohan nagar and also karhera rd.
              The biggest IMHO is vicinity to such huge green area.. air force and nearby. The society is well connected and at the same time is quiet and peaceful..u dont feel like u r in a concrete jungle...unlike Indirapuram where I was before.
              also two lifts for 32 flats (each tower) ..4 flats on each floor.
              I went to see few new flats nearby in gzbd(RNE,vaishali & IP)....realised the layout in gulmohar greens is good it doesnt really feels like ur stayin in a flat. also the open area is great.(really good for kids).
              FUTURE Holds great promises when true. Metro(fingers crossed) and RRTS...
              the importance Mohan nagar has ..it will always be improved and improved even if metro does not come(Noooooooooooo!).
              ALL IN ALL a great deal...not so high not so loaded flats. Gives lot of place for u to beathe. In the middle of the city yet peaceful! and surrounded by greens!
              wat else one needs.

Comment

guys,
                is there anything wrong abt this project.
                read this thread
                https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...greens?t=19075

people are complaining abt the quality of gulmohar greens. is the quality so bad? i thought SVP is a reputed builder.
                also, some1 in the other posts commented that there is an issue in the registry coz of no noc. how come? its just a G+8 tower poject.
                plzz throw some light on these issues and be plz be genuine and not just favor this if some1 has invested in this.

Comment

what is teh current rate in gulmohar green and do any one have bank scheme broucher which was launched in 2008

Comment

hello all
                    Gone through the posts abt GG, got interested and planning to buy a 3 bhk in GG,The constraint is that I want to shift there in another one month. what should be all inclusive price for this. Which floor I should opt for? scope of bargaining and so on ...
                    negatives of the society... water quality, crimes in the vicinity, etc... please advise , its urgent

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X