It was a great debate today with a friend who has a budget of 70 lakhs for investment either in indrapuram or noida expressway. It is mainly about investing in Ats Indirapuram or on Eway projects ( vanalika or lotus boulevard)

My pov :

Indirapuram--
Very close to east delhi
Already populated so more facilities
Malls/ cinemas/ markets available at walking distance.

Noida Eway--
Closer to south delhi thru dnd
Looks more posh as less density
But less shopping areas
Comercial developments/markets still 3 yrs away
Impossible to survive without own car in next 3 yrs ( probable issue when ladies dont have own car)

-------------

Which area do you think will fetch more appreciation in 2015 ?

I think ATS indirapuram ph 2 prices will move from 4200 to 7000 in 3 years and expressway lotus boulevard should move from 4400 to 7000 also in 3 years.

What about you ? I know only God can predict but what do you all think about prices in 2015 ?

Which area will fetch better return, indrapuram or expressway according to you ?

I think my friend has only ATS in mind but his wife thinks indrapuram is too congested and noida eway seems posh to her.
Read more
90 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • E-way
    CommentQuote
  • Expressway. I guess the difference in prices will always be there between Noida and Ghaziabad and it will be Noida which will attract more appreciation. Same is true for Chandigarh/Mohali, Delhi/Noida etc.
    CommentQuote
  • From investment perspective, its Noida Eway. For self use before 2015, Indirapuram. Later, Noida EWay.
    CommentQuote
  • I am not sure about ATS (ph-2) Indrapuram will be at Rs 7000 (against 4200 DP today) or not but ATS One Hamlet(around 5200 today in resale on DP) will most likely be at least Rs 8000 in 3 years time.
    CommentQuote
  • If you want a ready to move in e-way dose not offer you much today.

Yes 3 years down the line you will have plenty of options. Mark my words they will be much better planed then today's ready to move in Indirapuram. Indirapuram is an area which is more or less developed to its potential. While e-way has lot of scope to grow....

In longer run E-way will emerge as a undisputed winner.
    CommentQuote
  • >>In longer run E-way will emerge as a undisputed winner.
    How long is the question??

In Indirapuram, you will get what you will see. In E-way no body is sure what they are going to get.

If you have high risk appetite you can go for E-way, but current rates looks a lot hyped. Better to go for resale.
    If you are like me, (low risk low gain) Indirapuram is the best.
    CommentQuote
  • "How long is the question??"
    ---As mentioned 2015 is the in the mind of investor. 2015 will see e-way much developed and livable.

"In E-way no body is sure what they are going to get."
    ---Partially agreed, But if you visit various societies coming up. You will have a fair idea about what you will be getting....

" If you have high risk appetite you can go for E-way, but current rates looks a lot hyped. Better to go for resale. If you are like me, (low risk low gain) Indirapuram is the best."
    -- I agree, But the risk on eway is very calculated and worth taking.
    CommentQuote
  • Going fwd in next 2-3 years, most of the institutions will move to e-way and GN. Whatever advantage Indirapuram holds right now will decrease in next few years. Hence for long term e-way is the better option.
    CommentQuote
  • i think question was asked keeping end-use and RTM in mind...for me, IP wins hands down if its location suits the user.

From appreciation POV....who knows...if all the projects are delivered on eway and plethora of jobs not available on e-way, then appreciation on e-way might not be good.
    CommentQuote
  • "i think question was asked keeping end-use and RTM in mind"
    --Did we miss end use and RTM???
    CommentQuote
  • Expressway and all other sectors of Noida/Noida ext.will outshine Indirapuram,Crossings republic/Raj Nagar Ext. and other Ghaziabad colonies in near future.It was only recently due to land issues in Noida/GN that people had renewed interest in Indirapuram/Raj Nagar Ext/CR.As all these land issues are expected to settle soon we will see the investors flock back to Noida/GN.The reason is simple- better Infra planning,better electricity and water supply and more employment opportunities due to overall presence of MNC/Industry/institutions/schools etc.

Please watch programme Noida-the city of future on CNBC Awaaz on saturday to get real insight on this.
    CommentQuote
  • brother maine bhi IP and CR mein hi invest kiya hai abhi tak.
    kya inko bech kar noyda mein ghar lene mein jyada faida hai.

तितली

Originally Posted by nitsethi
    Expressway and all other sectors of Noida/Noida ext.will outshine Indirapuram,Crossings republic/Raj Nagar Ext. and other Ghaziabad colonies in near future.It was only recently due to land issues in Noida/GN that people had renewed interest in Indirapuram/Raj Nagar Ext/CR.As all these land issues are expected to settle soon we will see the investors flock back to Noida/GN.The reason is simple- better Infra planning,better electricity and water supply and more employment opportunities due to overall presence of MNC/Industry/institutions/schools etc.

Please watch programme Noida-the city of future on CNBC Awaaz on saturday to get real insight on this.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nitsethi
    Expressway and all other sectors of Noida/Noida ext.will outshine Indirapuram,Crossings republic/Raj Nagar Ext. and other Ghaziabad colonies in near future.It was only recently due to land issues in Noida/GN that people had renewed interest in Indirapuram/Raj Nagar Ext/CR.As all these land issues are expected to settle soon we will see the investors flock back to Noida/GN.The reason is simple- better Infra planning,better electricity and water supply and more employment opportunities due to overall presence of MNC/Industry/institutions/schools etc.

Sometime it looks public only want to see Pictures from one side, At this time infra of internal IP is actually better than Noida developed 11-12-22-62-16...... Sectors, In office time more tough situation of traffic in these Noida Internal Raods then IP...

BTW Read below analysis from World Media no Biased....

City Mayors: The world’s fastest growing cities and urban areas from 2006 to 2020

Ghaziabad emerges world's second fastest growing city - The Economic Times
    17 NOV, 2011, 04.22AM IST, BINOY PRABHAKAR, ET BUREAU
    CommentQuote
  • brother kehna kya chahtey ho.
    IP /RNE /CR ya phir noyda expressway.

Originally Posted by saurabh2011
    Sometime it looks public only want to see Pictures from one side, At this time infra of internal IP is actually better than Noida developed 11-12-22-62-16...... Sectors, In office time more tough situation of traffic in these Noida Internal Raods then IP...

BTW Read below analysis from World Media no Biased....

City Mayors: The world’s fastest growing cities and urban areas from 2006 to 2020

Ghaziabad emerges world's second fastest growing city - The Economic Times
    17 NOV, 2011, 04.22AM IST, BINOY PRABHAKAR, ET BUREAU
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Titlee
    brother kehna kya chahtey ho.
    IP /RNE /CR ya phir noyda expressway.

Can not say about CR as it actually mainly for Noida IT Job persons & effected a lot due to NE Oversupply.... but as for IP/RNE/N-Eway all will be in good demand as not every NCR public is going to Live only in Noida/Gurgaon.... Huge %age of NCR public is not doing any IT jobs. During Last 10 years new population addition in Proper Ghaziabad is equal to the sum of new population addition of (Noida+Gurgaon+FDB).....

My Take.... All Locations are good, it only depends where public prefer..... at later stages & in long run only that location will win and give good appreciation which will get maximum END USERS (not Investors) having More Demand & Less Supply....

Other than CR all have good future.... CR is mainly effected due to NE Huge Over supply and Location of CR/NE is just same....

Every Location has its own Demand in NCR.
    CommentQuote