these people are giving plots which are affordable.
can anybody help whether these kind of plots are safe or not
Read more
18 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • surprised no one is there to help me whether i should invest in these plots or not ?
    CommentQuote
  • Colonizer - Lal Kuan Area - Modern Railway City

Originally Posted by powerhonda
    surprised no one is there to help me whether i should invest in these plots or not ?

U should provide details...exact location, price , etc..etc..
    CommentQuote
  • location is NH 91 near lalkuan ghaziabad saying that plots are freehold registry is being done. i see the good appreciation cos lot of things are there like widening of NH 24 bypass,good connectivity with noida extension,already populated i can buy 150 sq yard and make a villa at very low cost.

but these people are basically kisan who are selling their land after converting them in residential and say they have all proper documents.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi

location is NH 91 near lalkuan ghaziabad saying that plots are freehold registry is being done. i see the good appreciation cos lot of things are there like widening of NH 24 bypass,good connectivity with noida extension,already populated i can buy 150 sq yard and make a villa at very low cost.

but these people are basically kisan who are selling their land after converting them in residential and say they have all proper documents.

Hi Powerhonda,

I think this location will come under GDA. Appreciation will be there definately, no doubt. But, problem is with the title of land which is agricultural. You can get registry in your name, even the "Dakhil Khariz" from patwari. Problem will arise either when GDA will start acquiring land or when GDA will declare construction unauthorised.

Similar kinds of plots are also there in Chipyana Bazurg & Shahberi which comes under Greater Noida authority.

Finally, I can say risk will be there. So, its good if you can verify the documents supporting conversion of land from Agricultural to Residential.

Rest is up to you.

Thanks,
    CommentQuote
  • aaha

kya Hot naam hai "Lal Kuan"

I would say stay away from such cheap deals...
    recently Gr Noida has razed illegal construction in Shaberi Village.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by powerhonda
    location is NH 91 near lalkuan ghaziabad saying that plots are freehold registry is being done. i see the good appreciation cos lot of things are there like widening of NH 24 bypass,good connectivity with noida extension,already populated i can buy 150 sq yard and make a villa at very low cost.

I have enquired and the asking rate is 7000/sq yard...bit high as per location.
    regarding paperwork just find a good lawyer and in cpl of thousand you will get the best advice.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vatsalbajpai

regarding paperwork just find a good lawyer and in cpl of thousand you will get the best advice.

In Gurgaon, the buyers can go to HUDA and check about the builders and if the land is fine. I remember, GDA also published a notice that people can check about the builders and pre-launches/launches. It would be better to hear from horse's mouth (GDA/GN) rather than a lawyer's mouth.
    CommentQuote
  • these people are not builder,these are kisan or big property dealers who acquire the land from kisan and convert them from agriculture to residential. so not possible to chech from authority cos they do not register them as builder with authority.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by powerhonda
    these people are not builder,these are kisan or big property dealers who acquire the land from kisan and convert them from agriculture to residential. so not possible to chech from authority cos they do not register them as builder with authority.

sirji GDA yeh pata karna hai yeh land agriculture hai ya residential.
    CommentQuote
  • even if the land is found to be residential,can still be there something more to worry about. i doubt since if something is so cheap there might be some hidden problem that may not be appearing on the face.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi

these people are not builder,these are kisan or big property dealers who acquire the land from kisan and convert them from agriculture to residential. so not possible to chech from authority cos they do not register them as builder with authority.

Hi,

Can u share with us the description of documents they are providing in support of conversion of land from Agricultural to Residential.

Getting the land registerd in your name is not a big deal. GDA will not object it right now, but once people will start construction they will start giving notice for acquisition/unauthorised construction. This is problem with our system. If something wrong is happening, why don't these Govt authorities stop it in initial stage. They will wake up when most of the land is sold out to poor people. But, at the same time, we can't ignore the fact that there are lot of unauthorised colonies in entire NCR and appreciation is there as well. Few of them got authorisation as well from authorities.

Finally, you have to take the decision.

Thanks,
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

Plots near Lal Kuan (NH -91) Like Modern Railway City is Under Gautam bhudh nagar (dadri Tahseil) I think it will come Under GNDA.
    CommentQuote
  • How does it matter. greater noida ho ya ghaziabad matter is it worthwile to invest in these plots
    CommentQuote
  • I have seen this area, it is too far from Delhi border. Nearly 12-15 kms from Crossing Republic on NH 24. I think it is not feasible to buy there for people living in Delhi.
    CommentQuote
  • hey Powerhonda if you have or can get the "Khasra Number" from that builder you can check it online dont need to go anywhere. The website address is BhuLekh but you need information to search on this site. If I am not mistaken you are talking about and area which is very close to the dadri airbase. if you can get the papers supporting the kisans its better you get it check from a lawyer it might cost you 500 or 1000 but it is better to lose a 1000 then 11 lacs which you would end up paying for 150 sq yrds.
    CommentQuote