Hi all,

I am looking to buy a about 2bhk flat on loan in Vaishali or Indirapuram or Noida or Vasundhra.

As per my salary I can afford only 30-35 lacs budget max can try to stretch till 40 lacs.

Please give me suggestions, Which society is currently selling these type of flats.

Also I want to look for either ready to move or with possession time 6months because I can not afford both Loan EMI and monthly rent at same time.
One thing also I have heard is that some builders providing option like after paying 10-20% initially then no need to pay anything for 2 years. this option can help if possession is after 2 years.

I hope you can understand my problem and someone can guide me to get my dream home too.
Thanks in advance.
Read more
10 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by desmataks
    Hi all,

I am looking to buy a about 2bhk flat on loan in Vaishali or Indirapuram or Noida or Vasundhra.

As per my salary I can afford only 30-35 lacs budget max can try to stretch till 40 lacs.

Please give me suggestions, Which society is currently selling these type of flats.

Also I want to look for either ready to move or with possession time 6months because I can not afford both Loan EMI and monthly rent at same time.
    One thing also I have heard is that some builders providing option like after paying 10-20% initially then no need to pay anything for 2 years. this option can help if possession is after 2 years.

I hope you can understand my problem and someone can guide me to get my dream home too.
    Thanks in advance.

In 30-40 Lacs u will not get ready to move in property in a good location. You can switch to Raj Nagar Extension. U need to explore more on this. I have a friend in Noida who might help you to get a good deal.
    CommentQuote
    Hi all,

Thanks in advance.

Take a tour of these areas and check with local brokers , you can get in 1000 sq ft area, check builder flats also . Do a lot of leg work and you will soon get a feel of the market.
    Go for resale transactions they tend to be priced lower.with 40 lakh budget you need NOT go to Raj nagar extension or crossing republic you can get in your specified areas only.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vatsalbajpai
    Take a tour of these areas and check with local brokers , you can get in 1000 sq ft area, check builder flats also . Do a lot of leg work and you will soon get a feel of the market.
    Go for resale transactions they tend to be priced lower.with 40 lakh budget you need NOT go to Raj nagar extension or crossing republic you can get in your specified areas only.

@RJSINGH
    Actually I am bit negative towards Raj Nagar Extension or Noida Extension areas becoz i m looking for less distance from central delhi also. Anyways thanks for quick response

@vatsalbajpai
    Thanks for your answer.
    I have visited several places in vaishali, indirapuram, noida.
    In indirapuram builder flats are available in my range easily in gyan khands/shakti khands but I fear what would be quality of material used there and security concerns in individual floor flats.
    Thats why if any one can recommend or guide towards any good option in range in society flats then i would be very grateful to him/her.

What should be my approach to find best deals?
    Should i meet the brokers in the areas to find out the rates or directly approach booking offices of the societies?

One more question.. Do anyone have idea abt gaur green vista ..how is it and how much is the current price?

I hope i will get answers to my all questions.
    CommentQuote
    @RJSINGH
    Actually I am bit negative towards Raj Nagar Extension or Noida Extension areas becoz i m looking for less distance from central delhi also. Anyways thanks for quick response

@vatsalbajpai
    Thanks for your answer.
    I have visited several places in vaishali, indirapuram, noida.
    In indirapuram builder flats are available in my range easily in gyan khands/shakti khands but I fear what would be quality of material used there and security concerns in individual floor flats.
    Thats why if any one can recommend or guide towards any good option in range in society flats then i would be very grateful to him/her.

What should be my approach to find best deals?
    Should i meet the brokers in the areas to find out the rates or directly approach booking offices of the societies?

One more question.. Do anyone have idea abt gaur green vista ..how is it and how much is the current price?

I hope i will get answers to my all questions.

I talked to one dealer in vaishali yesterday.. i offered 35 lacs deals for 98 sqmt flats builders ones... and 42-45 lacs for floor in 3 floor building with same size... indirapuram have little cheaper rates in shakti khand and gyan khand...

Guys what happened...why no one is suggesting here anything
    CommentQuote
    I talked to one dealer in vaishali yesterday.. i offered 35 lacs deals for 98 sqmt flats builders ones... and 42-45 lacs for floor in 3 floor building with same size... indirapuram have little cheaper rates in shakti khand and gyan khand...

More you search and do legwork ...more you shall know....more you shall gain.
    Once you have narrowed down your options ..come back and this forum shall certainly guide you ,if not me.
    CommentQuote

You are getting right price for Builder Floors in Vaishali, due to costly land (~1 Lac PSY) now good new builder floors are not cheap in Vaishali.... Try Resale Market of Vaishali more you can get little bit cheaper price then this. If your budget is more little then you can try 2 BHK builder floors in 74 SM Plots.

Best of Luck

CommentQuote
  • Hi desmataks,

You can get 3bhk builder floor in Indirapuram RTM at 40 lacs with excellent finishing. One of my friend purchased 3bhk last month in Indirapuram.

Let me know if u need some references.

Thanks,

Kapil Gogia
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kapgog
    Hi desmataks,

You can get 3bhk builder floor in Indirapuram RTM at 40 lacs with excellent finishing. One of my friend purchased 3bhk last month in Indirapuram.

Thanks,

Kapil Gogia

Can I get 2BHK builder floor between 25-30 lac in Indrapuram?
    do we get 24x7 water supply in builder floor?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kapgog
    Hi desmataks,

Thanks,

Kapil Gogia

Hi Kapil,
    i think you are also looking for a builder floor in/nearby indirapuram?
    can u let me know where ur friend purchsed this floor. shakti khand or gyan khand etc.? how is the quality and total money paid including everything? and yeah definitely it is great if u provide reference. Also i will PM my no. and will try to call u today in free time.
    CommentQuote
  • me2

Hi guys,
    Even im looking for a builder flat(2BHK) in indirapuram ... You contact me on my gmail id nitinloomba at gmail dot com

Originally Posted by desmataks
    Hi Kapil,
    i think you are also looking for a builder floor in/nearby indirapuram?
    can u let me know where ur friend purchsed this floor. shakti khand or gyan khand etc.? how is the quality and total money paid including everything? and yeah definitely it is great if u provide reference. Also i will PM my no. and will try to call u today in free time.
    CommentQuote