Can please somone advise me
I want to buy a plot in Amara Town that is being developed by Sahani Builders on NH-58
But currently there is nothing there but they have licence from GDA should i put the money into it?
It is 180 sq. yards plot for 12+ L where i need to pay 30% cash and rest they assured me can be financed from bank on loan. After 1n1/2 or 2 years this township will be ready.

Please advise me if i should invest here. Actually i want to build a home for myself on this after 4-5 year. I am not invester.
Today as flat rates are sky high so i think to do things slowly bur surely.
Read more
2 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Ghaziabad-good place to invest in

ghaziabad's real estate market both residential as well as commercial has filled in many people's pocket just like the Gurgaon and Noida market....Indirapuram next to NH 24 was the place which experienced Real Estate boom....now after the approval of NH-58 lot many builders have purchased land there...one has to be really cautious in judging the right builder when it comes to pooling in your money for their project......

As per me if you can wait for next 7-8 years then u should go ahead and invest in .....As in according to me that place wont get developed before that.........
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nikhil_bathla2020
    ghaziabad's real estate market both residential as well as commercial has filled in many people's pocket just like the Gurgaon and Noida market....Indirapuram next to NH 24 was the place which experienced Real Estate boom....now after the approval of NH-58 lot many builders have purchased land there...one has to be really cautious in judging the right builder when it comes to pooling in your money for their project......

As per me if you can wait for next 7-8 years then u should go ahead and invest in .....As in according to me that place wont get developed before that.........

I can wait but they how do i know if builder is valid it is Sahani Builder please suggest me how can i verify things.
    CommentQuote