While searching for a suitable project, i came across Parshavnath Exotica right across Mohan Nagar Chowk. I am looking for 3BHK 1380sq ft floor. I visited the site today and am considering this as an option in recently launched Tower E.

Not able to makeup my mind, please assist me if you have heard anything about this project.

Pros:

Located right across Mohan Nagar Crossing (approx 600m from main chowk)
    31 Acre project with 3BHK as smallest unit on offering.
    Proposed Arthala Metro Station with in 200m range.
    Well connected to Delhi and other prime locations of GZB.
    Fully furnished floors on offering (with split 5 ACs, complete modular kitchen with electric Chimney and RO, Wooden floor on all bed rooms, Complete bathrooms with Jacuzzi in master bathroom)
    1380sq ft being lowest size in offering, rest greater in size.
    Comfortable distance from Hindon River (>1Kms)
    financed from Govt Bank (Union Bank, PNB, LIC)
    Reputed Builder, FDI (as claimed by builder.

Cons:

Project was initially launched in 2006, but initial towers are delayed by 2 years.

Thanks
      Om
      Thanks
      Om
      Thanks
      Om
      Thanks
      Om
      Thanks
      Om
      Thanks
      Om
      Thanks
      Om
      Thanks
      Om
      Thanks
      Om
      Thanks
      Om
      Thanks
      Om
      Thanks
      Om
      Thanks
      Om
      Thanks
      Om
      Thanks
      Om
Read more
159 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by rpa008
    I was also making enquiry about this project. I have been told that rate is 3450/- which comes to 3300/- after adjusting inaugural discount of 150/- So ur rate of 3200/- is not clear to me. By the way at what rate you booked the flat and you could get how much dealer commission and through which dealer you booked the flat.

Well this project is launched many years ago. It is amazing still they are giving inaugral discount.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, Its true that current price of the project is 3300 (after 200 psf inaugural discount). I got the price of 3200 after rigorous negotiation with broker.

It comes out around 3% discount over and above inaugural discount.

Cheers!!
    Om

Originally Posted by rpa008
    I was also making enquiry about this project. I have been told that rate is 3450/- which comes to 3300/- after adjusting inaugural discount of 150/- So ur rate of 3200/- is not clear to me. By the way at what rate you booked the flat and you could get how much dealer commission and through which dealer you booked the flat.
    CommentQuote
  • Prabal, I got a chance to look at their BBA & indepth chat with broakers and some of marketing guys from Parshavnath, Below is what i have understood from it.

1. The land measuring 31 Acres of Arthla village, Pargana Loni was acquired by Parshavnath Developers Limited with their collaborators.

2. Parshavnath Developers Limited did agreement with collaborators to develop the land acquired by them on October, 2004.

3. Project was soft launched but no construction happened.

4. During early January 2011, Parshavnath Developers Limited managed to get 100 Cr FDI from Sun Apollo, a US based real estate company. They formed company by name of Parshavnath Buildwell Private Limited and officially re-launched the project. So Technically, the project was launched in first quarter of 2011.

5. They are offering inaugural discount on their newly launched Tower E (launched some where mid of January 2012).

6. Tower E houses smallest floor offered in this complex (1380 sqft), rest all the floors are of larger area (and of course very high cost ).

7. I did a comparison of their construction speed, and got some evidential proofs that it has picked up pace.

8. Google earth image taken on 06/06/2011 (pls refer to previous post) suggests very few towers being constructed, in-fact only 2 towers were in existence. I visited the site yesterday (25/02/2012) and can see that 9-10 towers are in construction and construction was in full swing even after 6pm.

Please refer to images.

Thx
    Om

Originally Posted by Prabal_India
    Well this project is launched many years ago. It is amazing still they are giving inaugral discount.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Om1981
    Yes, Its true that current price of the project is 3300 (after 200 psf inaugural discount). I got the price of 3200 after rigorous negotiation with broker.

Cheers!!
    Om

Thanks, Om

I understand that rate of similar flats at Raj Nagar Extn is 2200/-psf. Compared to this, Whether rate of 3200/- at Parsvnath Exotica is reasonable.
    CommentQuote
  • Initially I also had same level of anxiety about the price of the project. Its definitely on the higher side (600-700 psf). The location at present is 8Kms nearer to delhi and well connected (after new bridge to RNE, it will still be 5kms from RNE).

I compared the prices of other projects like Gulmohar Greens & Saviour Park, the prices are comparable (3100-3300 psf) and exotica is nearer to main highway than other projects.

If Arthla metro station ever comes in existence (i hope so), Exotica will be in closest proximity to it. Plus point is builder is providing fully furnished appartment with complete kitchen, Air conditioning, full power backup etc.

Cheers!!

Om

Originally Posted by rpa008
    Thanks, Om

I understand that rate of similar flats at Raj Nagar Extn is 2200/-psf. Compared to this, Whether rate of 3200/- at Parsvnath Exotica is reasonable.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes Om I truly agree with you that parsavnath got the project fdi funded and and now the pace picked up. Secondly the builder giving around 5 to 6 Lakh rupees i.e approx 500 rs sq.Ft Items in BSP Price(ALL Inclusive)

1) 5 AC Free
    2) 100 % Power BAckup free 1 KVA=20000
    3)Imported Modular Kitchen with RO and Chimney
    4) All bathroom Imported fiitting with geysres
    5)Clubl Membership
    6)IDc & EDC Charges
    7) No PlC aftre second floor
    8) N woddden flooring in all bedrooms

I have also booked my flat because of location and Proposed metro and the momemnt the metro work starts the proces would go high Like anything. please o not compare this with Raj Nagar Extension as this project is on Highway main GT rooad and hardly 5 Km from Vaishali. So no second thoughts in buying his because already the price in Vaishali is around 6000 Sq.ft for the new Builder hwos giving the poseesion after three years.So this is the best deal and 3200 Sq.ft is all inclusive is damne good price and just go and vit the site once who wants to bus and you will realise that its a good Deal !!!

This magnificent project sprawls over 32 acres of land with total saleable area of about 19 lac square feet. The project is located on main GT road. Parsvnath Exotica has 75% of the open area dedicated to green lands, water body, parks etc. Exotica will have 858 ultra-modern air-conditioned multi-storeyed condominiums ranging from 10 to 13 storey offering three-bedroom, four-bedroom and five-bedroom apartments.

Exotica has been planned to ensure high security to its residents with facilities of CCTV, videophone and sensored entry of cars at main gate. Apart from features like lifts in each block, 100% power back-up facility is provided for the complex. This project will offer its residents the privilege of a well-equipped club with swimming pool and lavish celebration zones.

The apartment will boast of Modular kitchen with electric chimney with a provision of piped gas supply to each unit. Parsvnath Exotica will have Broadband band connectivity for its residents. The apartments are

well furnished with laminated wooden flooring in bedrooms and use of Italian marble flooring in living and dining room ensures a grand lifestyle.

Mr. Pradeep Jain, Chairman, Parsvnath Developers Ltd said, “Parsvnath Exotica is a unique blend of architecture and natural beauty and matches the potential of high-end apartments in this area. Within the proximity of NCR, the project will be equipped with modern amenities in a near natural environment to make a delightful living for the residents.”
    CommentQuote
  • Yes Om I truly agree with you that parsavnath got the project fdi funded and and now the pace picked up. Secondly the builder giving around 5 to 6 Lakh rupees i.e approx 500 rs sq.Ft Items in BSP Price(ALL Inclusive)

1) 5 AC Free
    5)Clubl Membership
    6)IDc & EDC Charges

I have also booked my flat because of location and Proposed metro and the momemnt the metro work starts the proces would go high Like anything. please o not compare this with Raj Nagar Extension as this project is on Highway main GT rooad and hardly 5 Km from Vaishali. So no second thoughts in buying his because already the price in Vaishali is around 6000 Sq.ft for the new Builder hwos giving the poseesion after three years.So this is the best deal and 3200 Sq.ft is all inclusive is damne good price and just go and vit the site once who wants to bus and you will realise that its a good Deal !!!

This magnificent project sprawls over 32 acres of land with total saleable area of about 19 lac square feet. The project is located on main GT road. Parsvnath Exotica has 75% of the open area dedicated to green lands, water body, parks etc. Exotica will have 858 ultra-modern air-conditioned multi-storeyed condominiums ranging from 10 to 13 storey offering three-bedroom, four-bedroom and five-bedroom apartments.

Exotica has been planned to ensure high security to its residents with facilities of CCTV, videophone and sensored entry of cars at main gate. Apart from features like lifts in each block, 100% power back-up facility is provided for the complex. This project will offer its residents the privilege of a well-equipped club with swimming pool and lavish celebration zones.

The apartment will boast of Modular kitchen with electric chimney with a provision of piped gas supply to each unit. Parsvnath Exotica will have Broadband band connectivity for its residents. The apartments are

well furnished with laminated wooden flooring in bedrooms and use of Italian marble flooring in living and dining room ensures a grand lifestyle.

Mr. Pradeep Jain, Chairman, Parsvnath Developers Ltd said, “Parsvnath Exotica is a unique blend of architecture and natural beauty and matches the potential of high-end apartments in this area. Within the proximity of NCR, the project will be equipped with modern amenities in a near natural environment to make a delightful living for the residents.”
    CommentQuote
  • Parsavnath Exotica Ghaziabad Gud Location , Gr8 Price and class society

Yes Om I truly agree with you that parsavnath got the project fdi funded and and now the pace picked up. Secondly the builder giving around 5 to 6 Lakh rupees i.e approx 500 rs sq.Ft Items in BSP Price(ALL Inclusive)

1) 5 AC Free
    5)Clubl Membership
    6)IDc & EDC Charges

CommentQuote
  • Parsavanth Exotica-Arthala

Originally Posted by Om1981
    Yes, Its true that current price of the project is 3300 (after 200 psf inaugural discount). I got the price of 3200 after rigorous negotiation with broker.

Cheers!!
    Om

Yes Om I truly agree with you that parsavnath got the project fdi funded and and now the pace picked up. Secondly the builder giving around 5 to 6 Lakh rupees i.e approx 500 rs sq.Ft Items in BSP Price(ALL Inclusive)

1) 5 AC Free
    5)Clubl Membership
    6)IDc & EDC Charges

CommentQuote
  • abybaby81 looks like an agent for Parsvnath. Posting the same praises 3 times raises eyebrows. Never before heard so much praise for a builder as dishonest as Parsvnath. Buers beware. Dont forget this project has been delayed by 5-6 years almost. This FDI investment is just a bait that Parsvnath has been using for years now. Don't fall in their trap. Do your research properly. Its your hard earned money after all.

Originally Posted by abybaby81

1) 5 AC Free
    5)Clubl Membership
    6)IDc & EDC Charges

CommentQuote
  • Toshu20, Buying a new house is one of the biggest decision of life of an average middle class person. You rightly mentioned that a proper, logical and validated research should be carried out and compared with different options available before coming to any conclusion. After all its your hard earned money (Khoon Paseene ki kamayee hai bhai... ;))..

Anyways best of luck to all prospective buyers and Investors too for that matter..

Thx
    Om

Originally Posted by Toshu20
    abybaby81 looks like an agent for Parsvnath. Posting the same praises 3 times raises eyebrows. Never before heard so much praise for a builder as dishonest as Parsvnath. Buers beware. Dont forget this project has been delayed by 5-6 years almost. This FDI investment is just a bait that Parsvnath has been using for years now. Don't fall in their trap. Do your research properly. Its your hard earned money after all.
    CommentQuote
  • I'd like to share my experience of a visit to Parsvnath Exotica for enquiry.
    I went to their site last year around June. They have a 5 Bedroom sample apartment ready which is so heavily decorated with plush expensive fittings that it looks like the home of a film star.

They kindly make you wait in their empty sales office for 15 minutes, showcasing that they are busy handling other eager customer calls. After 15 minutes one of the sales team member comes up to you in a hurry and portrays a feeling as if he's doing a big favour to talk to you. Fine agreeably this is the tact followed by every bulder in town. They'd make repeated redundant statements about FDI backing in their project, to which a normal average customer is unaware. They make FDI backing look as if it is a pool of endless money.

Then they would finally show you around this flimsy decorated apartment of which I know they are going to give only 10%. Finally they create a lot of hype about the great discounts that are being offered if booking is made within 2-3 days and that the prices are rising from next week onwards.

They talk about Arthala Metro station as if it is already existing and people are using it. It is not even clear whether the metro route would get funding or not and even if it gets funding how long (5years - 6 years ) would it take to start plying.

My assessment

Positives:

Good location from the front. Entrance of society is at the main highway.
      Decent layout of the sample apartment.
      Good future connectivity.
      Good Basic infrastructure in place (roads, electricity, sewage etc)
      Negatives:

Overpriced. Their decent cousins closer to delhi and closer to mohan nagar chowk (Gulmohar Greens and Saviour) are much cheaper.
        Bad location from the back: I do not know if anyone has noticed this, but Parsvnath Exotica comes extremely near the banks of Hindon.
        Over-delayed: Builder has a history of extreme delays.
        RegardsRegardsRegardsRegardsRegardsRegardsRegardsRegardsRegardsRegardsRegardsRegards
    CommentQuote
  • Parsvnath Exotica - Nearness to Hindon River - Good or bad?

Hi everyone,

Actually I wanted to discuss this topic for long. Thanks to Om for starting this thread for Parsvnath. The location of Exotica is good from the front being bang at the main road. But the backmost boundary of Exotica is just at the bank of Hindon river. Is this a good factor or a bad one?

It can be a good factor, for people wanting to enjoy a scenic river view.(Not sure how clean is the river in that aspect).

It can be a bad factor considering Hindon has a history of flooding.

All members please share your views.

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Toshu20
    abybaby81 looks like an agent for Parsvnath. Posting the same praises 3 times raises eyebrows. Never before heard so much praise for a builder as dishonest as Parsvnath. Buers beware. Dont forget this project has been delayed by 5-6 years almost. This FDI investment is just a bait that Parsvnath has been using for years now. Don't fall in their trap. Do your research properly. Its your hard earned money after all.

Hey toshu hv created new account and by mistake posted thrice.. but you can go and check the current status and this is FDI funded. Its not an ad campegin but hv purchse the flat and its fare better then going to raj Nagar :) cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Hey toshu hv created new account and by mistake posted thrice.. but you can go and check the current status and this is FDI funded. Its not an ad campegin but hv purchse the flat and its fare better then going to raj Nagar :) cheers
    CommentQuote