132 | Posts
7303 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Victory Infratech Pvt Ltd, Ghaziabad : Issues and Discrepancies

Victory Infratech Pvt Ltd
    Indirapuram Habitat Center, Indirapuram, Ghaziabad

Many of the cheated customers know about the Fraud and Fake Promises are being done by the Management of “Indirapuram Habitat Center”. In our opinion this is the top fraud “Lala” company in India.

They used to publish fake information on web site and broachers about their schemes. When you start paying them their demand change and they force you to pay 100%. Whereas, as per terms and conditions 10% of total cost, IFMS and Lease Rent should be demanded on Possession, which is expected after 3 Yrs.

After getting 100% payment they forget you. You have to run behind them to get assured rent / return. If you succeed in getting advance Cheques of assured return (after 100% payment only) they will bounce definitely. We have many cases where IHC has failed to complete their promises.

Re : Victory Infratech Pvt Ltd, Ghaziabad : Issues and Discrepancies

There is 15days provision to be heard in court for these matters. In case you haven't signed any doc which says you are ok to meet their term and condition, You need not to pay a penny. On 10 rs Stamp paper you can trigger the procedure. However it will have its own side effects. Worst case scenario builder agrees to your term, it will force many other charges.

I am not an expert, but my suggestion is to get details of more people who have been into the same mess from the same builder( project may vary) and you can jointly file an complaint, to get the money back. Which I guess is the easy way around.

But think for the doc details you signed for the builder, before initiating anything.

Comment

Seniors Please DO NOT IGNORE and try to help whoever knows the process.

It would take just 5 minute of yours to help him understand the process.We really need to help each others from these CHEATER BUILDERS.

These are only 5% of the cases which comes out on forums like this.I am sure there would be plenty of others who are suffering and they have no idea what to do.And that is the reason people are afraid of investing in real estates.These builders have contacts they have knowledge in this field,they can easily play around with your money.

PLEASE HELP HIM

Comment

Is there any authentic onwers' group for Indirapuram Habitat Center wherein I can get the updates and get some help? My June assured rental cheque bounced and July cheque is still with me.

Thank you.
        Last edited August 5 2018, 11:55 AM.

Comment

• Dkhandu
          Dkhandu commented
          Editing a comment
          Situation really bad. Shopkeepers giving rent of around 2cr to GDA. We are real owners but we are not getting considered. We are 4 members presently who are trying to form group. Give your number

Dkhandu Thanks for your reply. I am unable to send you personal message for sharing number. Please keep in touch through this forum. We already have 5 members group and want to add more members.

As per IREF policy, we can't share number, email address in public forum.

Senior members - please help us with this. My PM option is not working.
        Last edited August 5 2018, 11:34 AM.

Comment

• Dkhandu
          Dkhandu commented
          Editing a comment
          What is Update you have from builder

• schattop08
          schattop08 commented
          Editing a comment
          @Dkhandu, Please contact Jitender and joined our group. We desperately need some numbers to check with Builder. Builder is not taking seriously individual investors and ignoring our queries.

PM - The pm module gets activated after the completion of 10 genuine posts. However, note that you don't spam to reach the count.
        Talk TRUE; Talk IREF

Comment

Latest update is one more Directory left Victory Group. I have sent email to account department for checking latest status and waiting for response. No one from Victory Group is picking calls and replying WhatsApp Messages/SMS . I 'll keep you posted about latest update. Overall situation is not good and I am worried about my investment.

Comment

Please note that no one from Victory Group picking our calls and no rsponse of emais sent by us. Situation has become worst now. We don't have any contact number in which we can call and check latest status. All contact numbers of Victory Groups are switched off now. The way things are moving they can lock their office anytime .

It's high time to Visit corporate office of Victory Group and check latest status .

Victory Group Office Address:

D1, 1st Floor, Sector-3, Noida (U.P) 201301

702-704, D-Mall, Netaji Subhash Place, Pitampura, New Delhi-110034

Comment

• Dkhandu
              Dkhandu commented
              Editing a comment
              let us go to court jointly..

• schattop08
              schattop08 commented
              Editing a comment
              @DKhandu, We are seriously thinking about this option and definitely want to contact all like minded people for this. First of all we need to take legal advise. Do you know any good lawyer? if yes, please discuss our case with lawyer.

One of my friends visited Victory Group office yesterday to check latest status of current situation.

Here is the summary

1. Victory Group hired property consultant to help them resolve this issue .

2.Victory Group is no postion to pay us as they have to pay around 40 CR more to GDA.

3.They need one more month to figure out how to resolve this issue

Plese keep us updated if you guys have any update.

Comment

• schattop08
              schattop08 commented
              Editing a comment
              I also agree with you but we can't fight with builder alone.Individual buyers are always single stick and easy to break.I am trying my level best to create group and add all like minded people and Victory Group sufferer. Good news is that we started with 4 members and now we are 27 member group. No need to worry, I 'll keep posted all updates in this forum to help buyer's who invested in IHC project.

• Dkhandu
              Dkhandu commented
              Editing a comment
              went today to their office . They are saying they have been able to find a hotel who will take studio apartments. They will have fund then first they will pay gda. next month they will update. Not sure to trust them

• schattop08
              schattop08 commented
              Editing a comment
              @Dkhandu, Victory Group management want to meet with our group representatives in next week. I 'll keep you posted. we are now 43 members team :-)
              Last edited August 23 2018, 08:28 PM.

Here is the latest update about IHC current situation

1.Situation is not completely resolved

2.Bank account is opertaional now

3.TDS for FY2017-2018 will be deposited next week

4.Funds are the issue and managment team is trying to solve current situation

5.GDA issue is not completely resolved and under negotation

We are looking forward for our meeting with Victory Group managment next week. I 'll keep you posted about latest update .

Comment

• Dkhandu
              Dkhandu commented
              Editing a comment
              Please tell when are you meeting , we will also join

• Dkhandu
              Dkhandu commented
              Editing a comment
              Please also confirm can we put cheques now

• schattop08
              schattop08 commented
              Editing a comment
              @Dkhandu, We have not yet received confirmation from Victory Group Management. I 'll update you once we received confirmation. I 'll let you know venue, date and time for our meeting.
          Tags: None
          Have any questions or thoughts about this?
          Working...
          X