Migsun has launched new apartments in Vashundhra Ghaziabad. Their price appear to be high, considering slow property market, but possibly due to location advantage as one dealer was quoting that it is in centre of city. Since I do not have much knowledge about Ghaziabad property market/locations, I would request seniors to comment . I would also like to know about initial discount, which I can get from Migsun? One dealer was offering Rs. 25 per square feet to me.
​​​
Read more
3 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by spider007
    Migsun has launched new apartments in Vashundhra Ghaziabad. Their price appear to be high, considering slow property market, but possibly due to location advantage as one dealer was quoting that it is in centre of city. Since I do not have much knowledge about Ghaziabad property market/locations, I would request seniors to comment . I would also like to know about initial discount, which I can get from Migsun? One dealer was offering Rs. 25 per square feet to me.
    ​​​

Bhai vasundhra ke baare me nahin pta but project ke baare me to btado .

What's the project name ? Location ? You say prices is high, at least mention that price?

Discount is a make-believe concept . Ignore it .

Also look about Migsun builder in this forum . There feedback is very ordinary. Look at loading closely too.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by polo1234

Bhai vasundhra ke baare me nahin pta but project ke baare me to btado .

What's the project name ? Location ? You say prices is high, at least mention that price?

Discount is a make-believe concept . Ignore it .

Also look about Migsun builder in this forum . There feedback is very ordinary. Look at loading closely too.

Thanks for your inputs. They have not yet started advertising in the market & name has not been disclosed yet. I guess. if you search by "Migsun Vasundhra Ghaziabad", you will get many advertisement along with price plan/floor layout/subvention plan etc.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • gaurav8812343 years ago
      It would be helpful to me if you provide the name and number of dealer as i also want to book this.
  • never go for migsun
    bakwaan project
    they will respect till you give money its a trap
    they will demand money without any work
    i am one of them -- VICTIM
    so please do not go migsun
    CommentQuote