Hi,
Can anyone let me know any upcoming or near complete decent residential project in indirapuram near Shipra Mall?

Thanks
Read more
10 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Upcoming projects
    1. Saya
    2. Divyansh Pratham
    3. Cloud 9
    4. Gulmohar Residency
    5. Angel Mercury
    CommentQuote
  • There is one more project "La Royale"
    Size starting at 1995sq ft
    Only 3 and 4 BHK
    The brochure is a detailed one and builder assures delivering good flats

I asked him that if you have a 2BHK around 1100sq ft then I m ready to buy one :D
    They have all huge sizes
    1995 to 2900sq ft
    CommentQuote
  • Thanx rajni and ankur for your feedback......
    CommentQuote
  • i visited both devyansh pratham and saya couple of daz bak...

devyansh was prevsly a local builder who is now developin group housing...a lazy office with no1 to entrtn u....even the staf was rude....but the sample flat is worth sein..i am sure will tempt u..asking 4250psf...i dint negotiate...

saya on the other hand has gr8 customer relatn and response...call them once u will know it...they have 2 towers one has only 2 bhk the other one includes both 3 and 4 bhk...

asking price 4650 nd they said is negotiable.....

both the projects have avlblty...

hope it will help u...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anuj0211
    i visited both devyansh pratham and saya couple of daz bak...

devyansh was prevsly a local builder who is now developin group housing...a lazy office with no1 to entrtn u....even the staf was rude....but the sample flat is worth sein..i am sure will tempt u..asking 4250psf...i dint negotiate...

saya on the other hand has gr8 customer relatn and response...call them once u will know it...they have 2 towers one has only 2 bhk the other one includes both 3 and 4 bhk...

asking price 4650 nd they said is negotiable.....

both the projects have avlblty...

hope it will help u...

what is the size of 2bhk in both so that we can calculate total money to pay... also when is the possession told by them
    CommentQuote
  • I am looking for a Builder floor, ready to move in Flat in Indirapuram area, budget of 30-35 lacs.

Q1 :In which area SK/GK/NK, I can get one ?
    Q2: How much would be the covered area of the flat ?
    Q3: What are the real pros & cons of these properties ?

Request advice from members, I am looking to buy as soon as possible.
    CommentQuote
  • Anshjain ji,
    Jab aapka final ho jaye to kahna--Main aapna ek flat 2BHK (gyan-Khand-1) Opp to School on main road==Not less than 37L.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by planner
    Anshjain ji,
    Jab aapka final ho jaye to kahna--Main aapna ek flat 2BHK (gyan-Khand-1) Opp to School on main road==Not less than 37L.

what the size of ur flat
    CommentQuote
  • Do anyone heard abt Antriksh Sanskriti in indirapuram. The one of the consultant said price in 3550 AI there...

What is current construction status and possession time??
    what is cost and how is this project becoz price is really good considering the area?

Thanks in advance.
    CommentQuote
  • Is there any possibility of 1bhk or 2bhk flat in society within 30lacs budget in indirapuram/vasundhra/vaishali/Noida.
    Becoz even if the rate is 3600psqft then its 3600x800 = Rs.2880000

Also, Possession can be after 2 years.

THanks in advance
    CommentQuote