Hi
i have bookes 3 BHK here after looking too many projects in noida extention and rajnagar,at the time of booking they were saying that delivery will be given in Dec 2018, but now they were saying that dec-2019, can anybody tell me about the project & builder? delivery till 2019 is not a big issue for me, I am concern about competion of project.
pease guide.
Thanks
Read more
4 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • you should have gathered info abt project and builder before booking. Now just wait n watch.
    CommentQuote
  • can you share in which block you have booked the flat and on which floor. what will be the total cost of that flat?
    CommentQuote
  • Please share a watsapp number of admin of any watsapp group in this project. I have invested in windsie paradise 2
    CommentQuote
  • Please note -

Whats-app/Facebook/Google Group Links
    Sharing of Whats-app/Facebook/Google or any other group links is not allowed on Indian Real Estate Forum. Please don't share any such links.

Personal Information
    Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted. Revealing real world information about a member, administrator or moderator is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, regardless of the source, public or private. This includes any information about a forum member that reveals an individual's legal name, address, occupation or other sensitive or personally identifiable information.
    CommentQuote