Hello friends,

I am new to this forum although have been reading lots of posts around for the past few days and have thoroughly enjoyed discussd topics over here.

My question pertains to whether its wise to invest in crossing republik.This will be more of an investment and the budget limit is 25 lacs being the second investment. I currently hold one of the units in Tulip petals sector 89 gurgaon.

Reading from the posts on CR so far, my impression is:

- Oversupply of apartments
- DG issue ( if anyone has the latest update on this, that will be helpful)
- Connectivity.

Looking at my current investment in sector 89, it still faces lot of connectivity issue but the price has been increasing steadily. The key dependency of that belt apperas to be dwarka manesar expressway which still is no where to be seen.

Not to sound prejudiced or anything, but it appears to me that if a property is offered at a higher rate, the tendency is to consider it good, however a reasonable rate property is generally not seen favorable ( except for maybe end users).

Your inputs will be surely helpful.
Read more
2 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Amit1319
    Hello friends,

I am new to this forum although have been reading lots of posts around for the past few days and have thoroughly enjoyed discussd topics over here.

My question pertains to whether its wise to invest in crossing republik.This will be more of an investment and the budget limit is 25 lacs being the second investment. I currently hold one of the units in Tulip petals sector 89 gurgaon.

Reading from the posts on CR so far, my impression is:

- Oversupply of apartments
    - DG issue ( if anyone has the latest update on this, that will be helpful)
    - Connectivity.

Looking at my current investment in sector 89, it still faces lot of connectivity issue but the price has been increasing steadily. The key dependency of that belt apperas to be dwarka manesar expressway which still is no where to be seen.

Not to sound prejudiced or anything, but it appears to me that if a property is offered at a higher rate, the tendency is to consider it good, however a reasonable rate property is generally not seen favorable ( except for maybe end users).

Your inputs will be surely helpful.

you are posting in the wrong forum...post this in the ghaziabad forum...to expect some response..
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Victor.
    CommentQuote