Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crossing Republik: Need advise

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse

Crossing Republik: Need advise

Last updated: April 10 2012
13 | Posts
5050 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Crossing Republik: Need advise

    Join Date: Mar 2012
    Posts: 1
    Thanks: 0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power: 0


    Crossing Republik: Need advise
    Hello friends,

    I am new to this forum although have been reading lots of posts around for the past few days and have thoroughly enjoyed discussd topics over here.

    My question pertains to whether its wise to invest in crossing republik.This will be more of an investment and the budget limit is 25 lacs being the second investment. I currently hold one of the units in Tulip petals sector 89 gurgaon.

    Reading from the posts on CR so far, my impression is:

    - Oversupply of apartments
    - DG issue ( if anyone has the latest update on this, that will be helpful)
    - Connectivity.

    Looking at my current investment in sector 89, it still faces lot of connectivity issue but the price has been increasing steadily. The key dependency of that belt apperas to be dwarka manesar expressway which still is no where to be seen.

    Not to sound prejudiced or anything, but it appears to me that if a property is offered at a higher rate, the tendency is to consider it good, however a reasonable rate property is generally not seen favorable ( except for maybe end users).

    Your inputs will be surely helpful.
  • #2

    #2

    Re : Crossing Republik: Need advise

    Crossing is not for investment... at least till the DG is moved... even after that dont assume a "blind" man's gain in dark.

    Originally posted by Amit1319 View Post
    Join Date: Mar 2012
    Posts: 1
    Thanks: 0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power: 0


    Crossing Republik: Need advise
    Hello friends,

    I am new to this forum although have been reading lots of posts around for the past few days and have thoroughly enjoyed discussd topics over here.

    My question pertains to whether its wise to invest in crossing republik.This will be more of an investment and the budget limit is 25 lacs being the second investment. I currently hold one of the units in Tulip petals sector 89 gurgaon.

    Reading from the posts on CR so far, my impression is:

    - Oversupply of apartments
    - DG issue ( if anyone has the latest update on this, that will be helpful)
    - Connectivity.

    Looking at my current investment in sector 89, it still faces lot of connectivity issue but the price has been increasing steadily. The key dependency of that belt apperas to be dwarka manesar expressway which still is no where to be seen.

    Not to sound prejudiced or anything, but it appears to me that if a property is offered at a higher rate, the tendency is to consider it good, however a reasonable rate property is generally not seen favorable ( except for maybe end users).

    Your inputs will be surely helpful.

    Comment

    • #3

      #3

      Re : Crossing Republik: Need advise

      Originally posted by gm_dwivedi View Post
      Crossing is not for investment... at least till the DG is moved... even after that dont assume a "blind" man's gain in dark.
      very true, its quite clear DG will suurely come in parts to the area

      Comment

      • #4

        #4

        Re : Crossing Republik: Need advise

        No Jass.. you are wrong... rather you can say...

        DG is a an issue.. but chance of coming it there is less citing the current legal dispute, heavy resistant from current residents and strong RWA association, who are ready to file another case [just waiting for verdict on Supreme court case currently in progress]

        Further, what we have observe that GDA and GNN has done so many goof-up in DG case that they will succumb to their own ossues.

        Originally posted by jass_s View Post
        very true, its quite clear DG will suurely come in parts to the area

        Comment

        • #5

          #5

          Re : Crossing Republik: Need advise

          Hi,

          I am planning to shortlist few projects in NCR regions,so came across Crossing republik.

          Found many projects like Mahagun mascot,Ajnara gen x which are ready to move in.

          Can some senior member provide and advise on the following:
          a)Should I go for CR,as I am looking for end-use for long term.
          b)My office is in sector 63 Noida and budget is max 40..Can stretch upto 45 if reqd,
          so thinking about big size flats like 1750 say in gen x.
          c)What are pros and cons of CR?Is it good to go for end use in CR(best project acc 2 u out of ones present there)
          d)What about the facilities in CR like Shops for Medical,Daily needs, and maids, hospitals,transport...
          e)What ae the current prices and All inclusive prices quoted by the builders as I find the websites outdated.

          I plan to shorlist projects in Noida,GZB(IP,Vaishali,CR) and then will do the footwork to finalize the decision.

          Looking for a prompt and beneficial advise.

          Regards,
          Shubh

          Comment

          • #6

            #6

            Re : Crossing Republik: Need advise

            Many families have moved in CR. had a word with few of them and they are happy with the way things are going on. In future the place will be good for end users.

            Comment

            • #7

              #7

              Re : Crossing Republik: Need advise

              After talking to many people (Residents, Brokers, builders, etc.) I found, apart from one or two little issues related to transport and the only big issue of DG, they are very optimistic about the overall society taking shape. There is a lot of potential in CR.

              Comment

              • #8

                #8

                Re : Crossing Republik: Need advise

                My suggestion is that any person who is contemplating to purchase a property in Crossings Republik (CR) has a great opportunity to come to CR on 15/04/12.

                Around 1,600 families presently residing in CR will be out of their residences to protest the proposed construction of Dumping Ground.

                This will be the best time to interact with the people residing there, understand the pros and cons of the area directly from the residents, ignoring brokers/investors/builders who might due to their own vested interests give biased information.

                Regards / Mohit

                Comment

                • #9

                  #9

                  Re : Crossing Republik: Need advise

                  My Relative has been offered 1270 Sq Ft 2BHK Ground Floor flat in Crossing Infra Pvt Ltd in Resale for 35 lakhs All Inclusive. I request CR members to comment on the price. Also how is the construction quality in Crossing Infra Pvt Ltd. What are issues in this area.

                  Thanks
                  Last edited April 1 2012, 08:34 PM.

                  Comment

                  • #10

                    #10

                    Re : Crossing Republik: Need advise

                    Its 2755 approx inclusive all.. that in crossing infra... seems a good deal.
                    One caution: Few back towers of Main crossing faces towards some old Kabristaan. So, must choose location.... also must visit their club house/open area carefully. Recently they have cheated residents by building some unplanned duplex. So, just observe carefully.

                    Construction wise all builders have goofed up at one or other place... so it same as others.

                    Originally posted by Manoj2012 View Post
                    My Relative has been offered 1270 Sq Ft 2BHK Ground Floor flat in Crossing Infra Pvt Ltd in Resale for 35 lakhs All Inclusive. I request CR members to comment on the price. Also how is the construction quality in Crossing Infra Pvt Ltd. What are issues in this area.

                    Thanks

                    Comment

                    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X