Crossing Republik: Need advise
Hello friends,

I am new to this forum although have been reading lots of posts around for the past few days and have thoroughly enjoyed discussd topics over here.

My question pertains to whether its wise to invest in crossing republik.This will be more of an investment and the budget limit is 25 lacs being the second investment. I currently hold one of the units in Tulip petals sector 89 gurgaon.

Reading from the posts on CR so far, my impression is:

- Oversupply of apartments
- DG issue ( if anyone has the latest update on this, that will be helpful)
- Connectivity.

Looking at my current investment in sector 89, it still faces lot of connectivity issue but the price has been increasing steadily. The key dependency of that belt apperas to be dwarka manesar expressway which still is no where to be seen.

Not to sound prejudiced or anything, but it appears to me that if a property is offered at a higher rate, the tendency is to consider it good, however a reasonable rate property is generally not seen favorable ( except for maybe end users).

Your inputs will be surely helpful.
Read more
12 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Crossing is not for investment... at least till the DG is moved... even after that dont assume a "blind" man's gain in dark.

Originally Posted by Amit1319

Crossing Republik: Need advise
    Hello friends,

I am new to this forum although have been reading lots of posts around for the past few days and have thoroughly enjoyed discussd topics over here.

My question pertains to whether its wise to invest in crossing republik.This will be more of an investment and the budget limit is 25 lacs being the second investment. I currently hold one of the units in Tulip petals sector 89 gurgaon.

Reading from the posts on CR so far, my impression is:

- Oversupply of apartments
    - DG issue ( if anyone has the latest update on this, that will be helpful)
    - Connectivity.

Looking at my current investment in sector 89, it still faces lot of connectivity issue but the price has been increasing steadily. The key dependency of that belt apperas to be dwarka manesar expressway which still is no where to be seen.

Not to sound prejudiced or anything, but it appears to me that if a property is offered at a higher rate, the tendency is to consider it good, however a reasonable rate property is generally not seen favorable ( except for maybe end users).

Your inputs will be surely helpful.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gm_dwivedi
    Crossing is not for investment... at least till the DG is moved... even after that dont assume a "blind" man's gain in dark.

very true, its quite clear DG will suurely come in parts to the area
    CommentQuote
  • No Jass.. you are wrong... rather you can say...

DG is a an issue.. but chance of coming it there is less citing the current legal dispute, heavy resistant from current residents and strong RWA association, who are ready to file another case

Further, what we have observe that GDA and GNN has done so many goof-up in DG case that they will succumb to their own ossues.

Originally Posted by jass_s
    very true, its quite clear DG will suurely come in parts to the area
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

I am planning to shortlist few projects in NCR regions,so came across Crossing republik.

Found many projects like Mahagun mascot,Ajnara gen x which are ready to move in.

Can some senior member provide and advise on the following:
    a)Should I go for CR,as I am looking for end-use for long term.
    b)My office is in sector 63 Noida and budget is max 40..Can stretch upto 45 if reqd,
    so thinking about big size flats like 1750 say in gen x.
    c)What are pros and cons of CR?Is it good to go for end use in CR(best project acc 2 u out of ones present there)
    d)What about the facilities in CR like Shops for Medical,Daily needs, and maids, hospitals,transport...
    e)What ae the current prices and All inclusive prices quoted by the builders as I find the websites outdated.

I plan to shorlist projects in Noida,GZB(IP,Vaishali,CR) and then will do the footwork to finalize the decision.

Looking for a prompt and beneficial advise.

Regards,
    Shubh
    CommentQuote
  • Many families have moved in CR. had a word with few of them and they are happy with the way things are going on. In future the place will be good for end users.
    CommentQuote
  • After talking to many people (Residents, Brokers, builders, etc.) I found, apart from one or two little issues related to transport and the only big issue of DG, they are very optimistic about the overall society taking shape. There is a lot of potential in CR.
    CommentQuote
  • My suggestion is that any person who is contemplating to purchase a property in Crossings Republik (CR) has a great opportunity to come to CR on 15/04/12.

Around 1,600 families presently residing in CR will be out of their residences to protest the proposed construction of Dumping Ground.

This will be the best time to interact with the people residing there, understand the pros and cons of the area directly from the residents, ignoring brokers/investors/builders who might due to their own vested interests give biased information.

Regards / Mohit
    CommentQuote
  • My Relative has been offered 1270 Sq Ft 2BHK Ground Floor flat in Crossing Infra Pvt Ltd in Resale for 35 lakhs All Inclusive. I request CR members to comment on the price. Also how is the construction quality in Crossing Infra Pvt Ltd. What are issues in this area.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Its 2755 approx inclusive all.. that in crossing infra... seems a good deal.
    One caution: Few back towers of Main crossing faces towards some old Kabristaan. So, must choose location.... also must visit their club house/open area carefully. Recently they have cheated residents by building some unplanned duplex. So, just observe carefully.

Construction wise all builders have goofed up at one or other place... so it same as others.

Originally Posted by Manoj2012
    My Relative has been offered 1270 Sq Ft 2BHK Ground Floor flat in Crossing Infra Pvt Ltd in Resale for 35 lakhs All Inclusive. I request CR members to comment on the price. Also how is the construction quality in Crossing Infra Pvt Ltd. What are issues in this area.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gm_dwivedi
    Its 2755 approx inclusive all.. that in crossing infra... seems a good deal.
    One caution: Few back towers of Main crossing faces towards some old Kabristaan. So, must choose location.... also must visit their club house/open area carefully. Recently they have cheated residents by building some unplanned duplex. So, just observe carefully.

Construction wise all builders have goofed up at one or other place... so it same as others.

Any idea of actual transaction prices in good socities like Assotech ,Prateek in ready to move in. My friend is looking for the same but was finding difficulty in getting floor and location of his choice.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Amit,
    As if now situation of CR is not clear and most of us think it is not good investment option ....but in my point of view it can be seen as best time to invest in CR (it has to be a long term investment) ....
    right now we can think of n number issues in CR and because of these issues only prices in CR are not able to appreciate...
    Current points of concern in CR:
    1: Dumping Ground: There has been many issues going relating to DG in CR and it is the main culprit which is not letting prices in CR go up..but it is now near confirmed that now the DG will be used to recycle of Solid waste...and why do you forget that India is democratic country i.e. govt of the people, for the people and by the people...so no matter how corrupt the govt is but it will not take steps that will affect the health of people...
    2: The road connecting NH24 to CR is narrow as if now and is claimed to be the only entry in CR as per many of our IREF users, although this road is narrow but it has potential to get widened by covering the Big Nalla...also there are 2 more planned entrance to CR one connecting Noida (Sai Baba temple in Noida) to back side of Proview Laboby and other connecting CR fountain to NH24..traffic problem is everywhere in NCR and will always remain there...take example of any area in NCR ...lets take an eg of IP...the rates are so much hyped in Indrapuram but you see traffic in IP is also a big problem...so traffic is not big factor which has much effect on prices...
    3: There is a planned metro station just outside of CR....
    4: Somebody on this forum also quoted CR as unsafe....can somebody tell me a single place in UP which is safe :bab (59): and thats why people prefer to stay in gated society and CR has all the gated societies IMO...

There are few more issues which I could see on this forum but we should take advantage of this slowdown in CR.....just because of these issues the prices are not increasing at higher pace...
    If you have 25 Lacs to spare and can wait for 3-4 years you can expect good hike in CR...moreover because of these issues you can get good bargaining from dealers...
    best thing is that some of the developers have already given possession or will give possession with in next 6 mths max....so try to get good deal in ready to move in flats so that you can get some rental income as well...
    CommentQuote
  • Looking for 2BHK (1050 sf approx) under 25 lac

Looking for 2BHK (1050 sf approx) under 25 lac

Hi,

I am looking for 2BHK (minimum area 1050 sf) in Crossing Republic under 25 lac in fresh or resale. Floor preference : - Ground to 7th floor.

I can be reached at 9454914709

Regards,
    Sandip
    CommentQuote