Crossing Republik: Need advise

Last updated: April 10 2012
13 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Crossing Republik: Need advise

Originally posted by gm_dwivedi View Post
    Its 2755 approx inclusive all.. that in crossing infra... seems a good deal.
    One caution: Few back towers of Main crossing faces towards some old Kabristaan. So, must choose location.... also must visit their club house/open area carefully. Recently they have cheated residents by building some unplanned duplex. So, just observe carefully.

Construction wise all builders have goofed up at one or other place... so it same as others.
    Any idea of actual transaction prices in good socities like Assotech ,Prateek in ready to move in. My friend is looking for the same but was finding difficulty in getting floor and location of his choice.

Comment

Re : Crossing Republik: Need advise

Hi Amit,
      As if now situation of CR is not clear and most of us think it is not good investment option ....but in my point of view it can be seen as best time to invest in CR (it has to be a long term investment) ....
      right now we can think of n number issues in CR and because of these issues only prices in CR are not able to appreciate...
      Current points of concern in CR:
      1: Dumping Ground: There has been many issues going relating to DG in CR and it is the main culprit which is not letting prices in CR go up..but it is now near confirmed that now the DG will be used to recycle of Solid waste...and why do you forget that India is democratic country i.e. govt of the people, for the people and by the people...so no matter how corrupt the govt is but it will not take steps that will affect the health of people...
      2: The road connecting NH24 to CR is narrow as if now and is claimed to be the only entry in CR as per many of our IREF users, although this road is narrow but it has potential to get widened by covering the Big Nalla...also there are 2 more planned entrance to CR one connecting Noida (Sai Baba temple in Noida) to back side of Proview Laboby and other connecting CR fountain to NH24..traffic problem is everywhere in NCR and will always remain there...take example of any area in NCR ...lets take an eg of IP...the rates are so much hyped in Indrapuram but you see traffic in IP is also a big problem...so traffic is not big factor which has much effect on prices...
      3: There is a planned metro station just outside of CR....
      4: Somebody on this forum also quoted CR as unsafe....can somebody tell me a single place in UP which is safe and thats why people prefer to stay in gated society and CR has all the gated societies IMO...

There are few more issues which I could see on this forum but we should take advantage of this slowdown in CR.....just because of these issues the prices are not increasing at higher pace...
      If you have 25 Lacs to spare and can wait for 3-4 years you can expect good hike in CR...moreover because of these issues you can get good bargaining from dealers...
      best thing is that some of the developers have already given possession or will give possession with in next 6 mths max....so try to get good deal in ready to move in flats so that you can get some rental income as well...
      Last edited April 10 2012, 08:15 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Tags: None
      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
      Working...
      X