Last updated: October 1 2013
35 | Posts
8406 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do u think about Amrapali Village Phase 3

Hi guys,

I am new to this forum, I need your help to make my decision on amrapali village ph3, i am looking to buy 3bhk on this under construction flates, i have visited the soceity couple of times and found that society is very congested but the most appealing thing was its location. is it worth to buy on AV ph3, i have not found any views on AV on any thread.
    Last edited March 8 2012, 07:16 PM.

Re : What do u think about Amrapali Village Phase 3

Originally posted by praveen.km View Post
    Hi guys,

I am new to this forum, I need your help to make my decision on amrapali village ph3, i am looking to buy 3bhk on this under construction flates, i have visited the soceity couple of times and found that society is very congested but the most appealing thing was its location. is it worth to buy on AV ph3, i have not found any views on AV on any thread.
    R u talking abt amarpali village in indirapuram near kala pathar??

what is the price persqft u getting there?? and when will construction complete in this ph3?

Comment

yes i m talikng about the underconstrcution buildings very close to kala pather called AV ph-3,
      I am getting there per sqft @2400/-...

Comment

forget to mention that promised delivery date is mid of 2013 that will surely gona delay

Comment

Originally posted by praveen.km View Post
          yes i m talikng about the underconstrcution buildings very close to kala pather called AV ph-3,
          I am getting there per sqft @2400/-...
          yaar this price is awesome according to the location and price in indirapuram,...

even though the entry to this society is not good but the price is good..

Is the fresh booking still available there??? when is the possession?? and u approaching thru builder or a borker..

I am also looking for a flat in small budget..

Comment

I know price is awsome as it was pricing of 2010, actuly my uncle has booked the flat on this price and ready to give us on same rate, dont know the fresh avalibilty of flates and current rate..i wanna know the merits and demerits of this society specialy form the residencent of AV

Comment

can anybody throw light on current rates for ph 3 ?

Comment

Amrapali Village II/III

Hi Friends
                I have just joined this forum. I have also booked a flat in K block of Amrapali Village at Indrapuram. I am confused about its fate. There are rumours that K & L block structures will be demolished but the builder officials insist that construction will re-start by Diwali this year. Has anybody any idea about the events to come,
                Thanks & regards

Comment

Originally posted by tarvani View Post
                  Hi Friends
                  I have just joined this forum. I have also booked a flat in K block of Amrapali Village at Indrapuram. I am confused about its fate. There are rumours that K & L block structures will be demolished but the builder officials insist that construction will re-start by Diwali this year. Has anybody any idea about the events to come,
                  Thanks & regards
                  I have also booked the flat in tower J, which is not sealed but stalled and yesterday talked to AM guys they are keep saying that they will start the work after diwali and they have fulfilled all necessary requirement by GDA.
                  Last edited October 24 2012, 03:04 AM.

Comment

Hi Praveen
                    Thanks for your reply. Yesterday I have a talk with Mr. Rajiv of Amrapali. He again insisted that work is likely to start by Diwali. I told him that there are rumours that the towers will be demolished he got angry and said How can it be possible, the company has invested so much money in the towers! I said the if I/We have any problem/doubt we can approach you people only. He said we will give you flats and if you want your money back you can get.
                    Last edited October 24 2012, 03:07 AM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X