I am looking to buy a builder flat in Vasundhara Ghaziabad. I am about to finalise a deal for a flat in Sector-1 there. The total number of floors in that building are 5 (Includes ground floor). The ground floor is for parking. They count the floors like Lower Ground Floor, Upper Ground Floor, 1st, 2nd, 3rd…

I am looking to buy the floor with roof rights. On papers they write the top floor as 3rd Floor.

I would like to know how many floors are allowed in Vasundhara, Ghaziabad?

Is it legal to buy this kind of flat there?

What can happen if it is not legal and I buy this?
Read more
5 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Vasundhra allows G+2 on individual plots. Recently, I got to know that for certain plots (size, road width based) you can build stilt + 3 . This is a recent rule change that I still need to confirm. But no way can you build Stilt + 4. It is surely not allowed. Please check very carefully.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • RealTechNcr2 years ago
      are you sure, as this is Awas Vikas colony.
      Even GDA has changed the G+4 rule for GDA colonies like Vaishali/Indirapuram and have put condition of minimum plot size since the rule was being mis-used by builders.
  • Are the opening fourth floor construction in Indrapuram as they did in Gurgaon for builder floors?

Thanks for your time
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, I am new to the forum, Wanted to ask about the difference between GDA colony and Awas Vikas Parishad colony like Vasundhra? Is it wise to invest in such colonies for rental purposes?
    CommentQuote
  • I had bo 2nd floor in Vasundhara and got registry as well but the kitchen is not approved on 2nd floor is there any way to get the approval for kitchen
    CommentQuote
  • Is 2nd floor which is independent one approved in the concept of ground, upper ground, first floor, second floor ???
    CommentQuote