Collapse

SG Grand - Raj Nagar Extension - Ghaziabad

Last updated: November 24 2017
125 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : SG Grand - Raj Nagar Extension - Ghaziabad

100% genuine answer .....salute u....being as a loyal nd true ...comment.
    Cup of Tea , RNE wale . Cheers

Comment

Any update on Aparmeya Project by krishna

Comment

Sir is there any comparison of uninav heights in these projects I hv booked a flat in this project.how isthis project.is builder doing work.

Comment

must look now SG Grand

Originally posted by ysingh11 View Post
          Thanks Saurabh Bhai

Please suggest final final project than My budget is 20-23Lacs.... (5lac cash n rest loan)
          we have booked the apartment , as 24 meter road & underconstruction commercials , ongoing school will drive the growth, and now construction is on very fast pace.
          Last edited March 10 2015, 12:02 PM.

Comment

must buy SG Grand raj nagar ext, ghaziabad, i have booked apartment 930 sft in their special payment plan 40/30/30,,, as being reputated developer & now construction is very fast ,,, as their past record they are commiting for the possession in Dec 2016 including 6 Month extra,, actual possession would be in between june -dec 2016,

Comment

Hello ..

Recently I have booked one 2bhk within SG Grand and after booking I was in doubt whether I did right or wrong booking flat in this project?

But truly I am sharing you the reason behind the decision, .. I feel that 24x7 I live in urban life and end of the day I need some of MY time out of crowd and noise. I felt that this is the only project which gives a very natural view around it, much fresh air, long view compare to the other projects in the area. Yes some new building may cover the long distance but not that much as Hindon port wont allow them to construct as per the information.

And one more point, since it's bit at the corner where we do not have any building coming in front of the SG Grand towards GD Goenka school. The Land between SG Grand to GNB Mall is going to be sold as plot for individual housing which will not allow them to construct the house more then 3rd floor I trust." And of course GNB Mall is not going to be taken height more then 6/7 floor. So the view till GD Goenka school are saved for the life if you like and live above 9the floor, as me

Now, coming on 2nd major thought I had in mind prior to booking is that.. this is the only economical project which looks values for money. FOR ME.. their Floor plan is their major strength in entire project, Their Study room is main advantage within their 2bhk and above plans as its rare to get everything within the cost they are offering compare to the other projects.

The next benefit of buying flat in SG Projects are that they really don't make it very very big, instead they make it smart and without loading extra expenses on customer. They are flat makers targeting EVERY KIND of class today."

Yes location is one Issue on this project, Passing 24meter width x 800Meter of length Street would make us to think twice while choosing this project, but do we always use just 45 meter road in our full day schedule? No ! We go thru many more STREETS in a day .. so one more Street at last corner of THE DESTINATION.

We always should keep in mind that once builder sold his project, after a period.. we only have to maintain them from our own efforts/cost which is very difficult if we live in society where we have lots of things to be taken into consideration of regular maintenance. Think !!

Also I feel very boring seeing thousand of flats designed in a way of match-box kept one upon one, within one boundary, it looks like we live in same old fashioned Government's LIG/MIG/HIG Housing societies where thousands of peoples goes and comes in many numbers, It certainly breach our privacy after a level.

I can't live in a society where 1200 flats + 1200 cars + 500 Bikes + 3 person on average at each flat + travelers + guests of each ones + hundreds of daily working staffs are roaming around on my head.
              And think of the situation after few year .. when we all start facing loads of traffic within our premisses itself.

Yes, I can dare to live in flat of max 500 - 600 housing societies as I can really invite them all at my rare family function without forgetting individual's name.

If anyone talks on appreciation advantage, then I would say that you want to live the life within your house or you want to make money out of it? Loosing your life, loosing your lifetime peace will cost you much then the appreciation you make out of it.

Please do not be in idea that I am one of SG Team, Since I am not 1st time buyer and I have a habit of sharing thoughts .. I wrote this much today. Sorry if I hurt anyone's sentiment, however I tried my best to be honest and fair at every moment of my writing ..

I wish you all a very smart shopping here in RNE ..

God bless
              Last edited April 10 2015, 06:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Satyen View Post
                Hello ..

Recently I have booked one 2bhk within SG Grand and after booking I was in doubt whether I did right or wrong booking flat in this project?

But truly I am sharing you the reason behind the decision, .. I feel that 24x7 I live in urban life and end of the day I need some of MY time out of crowd and noise. I felt that this is the only project which gives a very natural view around it, much fresh air, long view compare to the other projects in the area. Yes some new building may cover the long distance but not that much as Hindon port wont allow them to construct as per the information.

And one more point, since it's bit at the corner where we do not have any building coming in front of the SG Grand towards GD Goenka school. The Land between SG Grand to GNB Mall is going to be sold as plot for individual housing which will not allow them to construct the house more then 3rd floor I trust." And of course GNB Mall is not going to be taken height more then 6/7 floor. So the view till GD Goenka school are saved for the life if you like and live above 9the floor, as me

Now, coming on 2nd major thought I had in mind prior to booking is that.. this is the only economical project which looks values for money. FOR ME.. their Floor plan is their major strength in entire project, Their Study room is main advantage within their 2bhk and above plans as its rare to get everything within the cost they are offering compare to the other projects.

The next benefit of buying flat in SG Projects are that they really don't make it very very big, instead they make it smart and without loading extra expenses on customer. They are flat makers targeting EVERY KIND of class today."

Yes location is one Issue on this project, Passing 24meter width x 800Meter of length Street would make us to think twice while choosing this project, but do we always use just 45 meter road in our full day schedule? No ! We go thru many more STREETS in a day .. so one more Street at last corner of THE DESTINATION.

We always should keep in mind that once builder sold his project, after a period.. we only have to maintain them from our own efforts/cost which is very difficult if we live in society where we have lots of things to be taken into consideration of regular maintenance. Think !!

Also I feel very boring seeing thousand of flats designed in a way of match-box kept one upon one, within one boundary, it looks like we live in same old fashioned Government's LIG/MIG/HIG Housing societies where thousands of peoples goes and comes in many numbers, It certainly breach our privacy after a level.

I can't live in a society where 1200 flats + 1200 cars + 500 Bikes + 3 person on average at each flat + travelers + guests of each ones + hundreds of daily working staffs are roaming around on my head.
                And think of the situation after few year .. when we all start facing loads of traffic within our premisses itself.

Yes, I can dare to live in flat of max 500 - 600 housing societies as I can really invite them all at my rare family function without forgetting individual's name.

If anyone talks on appreciation advantage, then I would say that you want to live the life within your house or you want to make money out of it? Loosing your life, loosing your lifetime peace will cost you much then the appreciation you make out of it.

Please do not be in idea that I am one of SG Team, Since I am not 1st time buyer and I have a habit of sharing thoughts .. I wrote this much today. Sorry if I hurt anyone's sentiment, however I tried my best to be honest and fair at every moment of my writing ..

I wish you all a very smart shopping here in RNE ..

God bless

Comment

Any updates on possession of SG Grand. A frnd of mine is looking to book there. So, need some feedback.

Comment

Any one??

Comment

Dear Forum members , just visited two day back, already left the comments on same forum as well against the other query , there is 24 mtr wide road in Front of SG GRAND & In side of SG GRAND which is going to connect with NH58,,,Road construction work is like a WAR,,, very very fast , GDA is doing , i have take some images i am sharing with the Forum member for your happyness, apart they are casting top floor , so expect possession next 14-15 months from now.

GOD BLESS TO SG ESTATAES
                      My Dreams come true ....
                      Attached Files

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X