Collapse

SG Grand - Raj Nagar Extension - Ghaziabad

Last updated: November 24 2017
125 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : SG Grand - Raj Nagar Extension - Ghaziabad

bhai jab bat 20-25 lakhki ho or wo bhi aapke ghar, flat se judi ho...to 10000..15000 bilkul matter ni karte hai....aapki khun pasine ki kamayi hia...soch samjh k invest karo..jaha sabse kam risk ko or growth chances bhi ho....,main road, sec road developd ho, project gda approved ho, or ha jis tower me or jis floor pe aap bukin karwa rahe hia ye bhi chek kar lena ki wo tower kitne floor tak approved hai...apprved floors par hi bukin karaye....or jaha kam shuru ho chuka hu..ye bhi dhyan rakhe.......go soon for cancel ur bukin from sg grand, sabhi log ab apni bukin cancel kara rahe hia........ye location to extn of taj nagar extn hai....pura gaon hai uske samne...(poor project,very bad location) and go on the main road of satya villa ...there are 10 proj available on this road...all are gud...and out of those...scc sapphir and satya villa (new phse) has newly lanuched , work started , not huge investment in the starting.....fully approved, sec road dveloped...n alll .....do hurry..they are revising d rates soon ....again.........rest your choice. tc
    Last edited July 1 2012, 11:55 AM.
    Cup of Tea , RNE wale . Cheers

Comment

bhai jab bat 20-25 lakhki ho or wo bhi aapke ghar, flat se judi ho...to 10000..15000 bilkul matter ni karte hai....aapki khun pasine ki kamayi hia...soch samjh k invest karo..jaha sabse kam risk ko or growth chances bhi ho....,main road, sec road developd ho, project gda approved ho, or ha jis tower me or jis floor pe aap bukin karwa rahe hia ye bhi chek kar lena ki wo tower kitne floor tak approved hai...apprved floors par hi bukin karaye....or jaha kam shuru ho chuka hu..ye bhi dhyan rakhe.......go soon for cancel ur bukin from sg grand, sabhi log ab apni bukin cancel kara rahe hia........ye location to extn of taj nagar extn hai....pura gaon hai uske samne...(poor project,very bad location) and go on the main road of satya villa ...there are 10 proj available on this road...all are gud...and out of those...scc sapphir and satya villa (new phse) has newly lanuched , work started , not huge investment in the starting.....fully approved, sec road dveloped...n alll .....do hurry..they are revising d rates soon ....again.........rest your choice. tc

Comment

hi all just want to make u aware abt thi project SG GRAND it looks gud on the papers only......the only good thing is the brand name of SG ....but in this there are so many probs...

site is not clear ....1 thin road deviding the whole site in between ( gaon wale's are using this road for goin n comin).

only those people are buking this project who have not seen the site by their eyes , they are getting impressed by the price and the brand name. but location of the project allways maters more than other things.

in front of the main entry gate side..there is a full flashed village...lots of (pakke makan and some local schools) are there even one pani ki tanki is also there...on the right side of this project there local plotting is going on...
        only roads are showing in the map only .....but exists in real even there are no chances for next 3 years atleast.
        because of there is no more project available on this side (back side) of raj ngr extn..
        u cant say this the main raj nagar extn.....like kdp chok area every majoy things like malls , local markets, auto...will be available form this this chowk only..in future..

this project is very inside , even the very oppsite side of the kdp chok..

kw srishti is also suffering from this road issue, even the road is little clear in the kw srishti case.....after this ke srishti suffering.....but sg grand case......there is nothing..not eeven the space of the road ....full flash village k bich me se road jayegi agar kabhi gyi b to....or waha k rates kya appriciation denge ...everybody know...

well rest up to u...........my suggestion is ...keep distance form SG GRAND..

there are so many other options are available on the main road ...which one is allready developed....no more waiting ..jo hai aankhon k samne hai....like scc sapphire,satya villa de, fortune etc......try to buy at this side agar raj nagar me flat k asli maja or return chahiye to.........jo society gaon k bich me ho uski value hamesha down rahegi....for sure......all the best....

i more major thing i forgot to say......SG GRAND IS soft launch ( pre launch)..dont have any approvals , its not gda approved , dont imp with the layouts because it may get changed because of its pre launch..not approved.....abd new VC of GDA ....has putted some very strong parametres like.....with out getting complition certificate of the last project of the builder ..that builder cant take approval for the new project.....for getting approval SG GRAND will take atleast 1 year near about......
        and the prices...if u r talking about ..they are not very less....as per me...u will get deal in SG GRAND near about 2350 inc all( park facing 11th or 12 floor)....major thing is this only last project of sg grand were approved for 11 floors....it means they are taking amnt ..but if this project will not get approval for 11 floor or 0r 12th floor....than wht..u will get ur money back but with out interest...or us time jab aap kahin or jaoge ...to waha k rate badh chuke honge.......
        Last edited July 1 2012, 12:09 PM.

Comment

ok cupoftea ..i think everybody here got your point... you don't need to sing that song again and again..saurabh had also shared the information about the location but the way you are telling it just looks that you are from some anti group of sg grand ..who continuously trying to damage the image of the project and trying to influence the decision of people ..you here shared your opinion now let the people decide what they want to do....and the by the way FYI i am not some agent here ...

Comment

I am completely agree with u Mr. Jaspreet . Cupoftea wants to damage the image of the project again and again in eyes of the people.there are
            many other projects also which have same problems but his main emphasis is on SG grand. I think he has some personal problem with this builder.

Comment

Dear jaspreet nd shaiwal.....this thread is about only sg grand this is why m taking here abt that project only......and one more thing these are the suggestions ...my views only,,,,,,, final decision would on the decision maker part.....ovsly if u check my msgs again i always mentioned.....these r my views rest up to.....it means people have their mind thay can think Nd finalise the things...........we all guys are not kids...everyone is more enough mature....nobody can force anyone......obsly after reading all the comments..if somebody is asking again...like kindly tell me hows the sg grand is? obsly i will reply again ..what are my views abt this project....so chilll we will talk about other projects too...on difnt difrnt threads............everybody can shout here....but truth will be truth.., pre launch is pre launch........nd i thnk u r singing ur song like u r the investor of this project..nd now u r feeling bad may be u also was not aware bt the location nd the consiquncies of this project...dnt worry .............
              Last edited July 2 2012, 11:11 AM.

Comment

see Mr.cupoftea again you are the one who is shouting ....again in the above reply you are the person who is telling bad things about the project ..you can check my above message i have not mention about sg grand whether it is a good project or bad project ...so here everyone can see who is singing the song by writing seven comments and the same content in every msgs ......and about the asking part i can see only JKpandey asked about the cancellation and you answered him just below his message and all 6 replies of yours are about criticizing the project .....yes everybody has their rights to share their opinions but in a way that you are doing...

Comment

Originally posted by Jaspreet123 View Post
                  see Mr.cupoftea again you are the one who is shouting ....again in the above reply you are the person who is telling bad things about the project ..you can check my above message i have not mention about sg grand whether it is a good project or bad project ...so here everyone can see who is singing the song by writing seven comments and the same content in every msgs ......and about the asking part i can see only JKpandey asked about the cancellation and you answered him just below his message and all 6 replies of yours are about criticizing the project .....yes everybody has their rights to share their opinions but in a way that you are doing...

see jaspreet my frnd ....bad will be bad and good will be good....... so lets chill.....

Comment

yeah its true.....bad will be bad and good will be good but what is bad and what is good that you not gonna decide MR.cupoftea ....and i am totally cool...

Comment

people have mind and open eyes too, they will plan better for their selves .....obvsly they can see the truth. .................................................. ..........ok guys. har koi sirf aankehn band karke decision nahi leta ....more than 90% people takes the decision after seen the project site..................or jab wo site dekhenge to mujhe to kuch kehne ki jarurat padegi hi nahi,......chalo next project k thread pe discuss karenge....kuch or kuch naya....kuch acha.......bye bye............be allways cool man....
                      Last edited July 2 2012, 10:39 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X