Collapse

KM Residency - Raj Nagar Extension - Ghaziabad

Last updated: November 1 2020
456 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : KM Residency - Raj Nagar Extension - Ghaziabad

Thanks to all to support my decision. How can we share our numbers to speak which would be beneficial in future for all of us who booked the flats in KM Residency.

I have booked a803 1200 sq ft.

Secondly, I have seen in the earlier post that there is some golf course is planned near to this location. Is it true. As I am not aware but was much excited after seeing this news from your forum.

Any one can put a light on this subject. I am not able to locate the site on GDA Master plan to identify the future infrastructre around this location.

Has any one studied on that.

Comment

I am planning to take the loan from OBC. Problem is that they are only sanctioning 75%, however HDFC and LIC are sanctioning 80% but on PLR Rates.

I spoke to LIC Area Manager who also informed that the present rate is 10.4% which is going to revised soon to 11.90%.

One last question, I have seen in the earlier post that members have booked in D E Block which are not visible on the layout printed in the broachure.

Kindly put a light on that.

Comment

Can you share the rate you booked at????AI price with break up.

Comment

Originally posted by dsaxena29 View Post
          I am planning to take the loan from OBC. Problem is that they are only sanctioning 75%, however HDFC and LIC are sanctioning 80% but on PLR Rates.

I spoke to LIC Area Manager who also informed that the present rate is 10.4% which is going to revised soon to 11.90%.

One last question, I have seen in the earlier post that members have booked in D E Block which are not visible on the layout printed in the broachure.

Kindly put a light on that.
          which brouchure you git saxena jee. cos i got them in mine i am attaching the siteplan as it is in here. it might change, not the layout n the location of the flats but other stuffs like pool n all. we cant count on tht 100%.

well, i have seen the GDA approved cad sheet as well. its there
          LIC was giving me 75% loan only. not the 80%.
          HDFC s giving 80%.

golf course is just a plan from GDA. we all suppose it would be closer to KM compare to other societies.

we can all keep posting our doubts ,queries in here as the thread been created for that purpose only that would be much better as the point would be transparent in that case.

welcome to KM sir jee
          Attached Files

Comment

Thanks.

in this also, A1 B1 only showing where are D & E

Comment

Originally posted by dsaxena29 View Post
              Thanks.

in this also, A1 B1 only showing where are D & E
              A1, B1, A2, B2 are not towers but types of flat, i.e. B1 is 3 BHK 1360 Sq Ft..Hence B1 there denotes that all flats in that tower/block are going to be 3BHK 1360 Sq Ft...Don't get confused with A1 & B1 being towers...There's no tower demacation anywhere in this brochure...Also, don't go for LIC as far as loan is concerned, you'll only repent your decision later...Go for HDFC/OBC

Comment

Originally posted by contactmarwah View Post
                A1, B1, A2, B2 are not towers but types of flat, i.e. B1 is 3 BHK 1360 Sq Ft..Hence B1 there denotes that all flats in that tower/block are going to be 3BHK 1360 Sq Ft...Don't get confused with A1 & B1 being towers...There's no tower demacation anywhere in this brochure...Also, don't go for LIC as far as loan is concerned, you'll only repent your decision later...Go for HDFC/OBC
                yeah. agreed with marwah jee. i still have to figure a way out to get my 5.6k back from them. :| seems impossible though

and ditto on the layout as well. it wud be great for the everyone who has booked here at KM to visit the site personally. i was there a month back n saw work going on in all tower simultaneously. and tough to break apart towers as well.

i would request anyone who visit the site, please click some pics and upload here.
                thanks.

Comment

Dear Mr. Marwah and Mr. Abhishek,

Thanks for your prompt reply and advice.

I will plan my loan from OBC.

As I have requested in my earlier post also, Is any one studied the Master plan of GDA(Raj Nagar Extension) regarding type of plots marked around KM residency plot.

Comment

K M Residency

Originally posted by ssrawat View Post
                    What happen to KM members...why soo silent?????.
                    We are planning to buy flat in K M residency Tower B, 4th Floor. Will it be good location/decision?

Comment

see KM's latest site plan
                      Attached Files

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X