Collapse

KM Residency - Raj Nagar Extension - Ghaziabad

Last updated: November 1 2020
456 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : KM Residency - Raj Nagar Extension - Ghaziabad

abhishek.b ji ... unable to contact Dinesh can you reconfirm the contact number or any alt number

Comment

Originally posted by aknamdeo View Post
      abhishek.b ji ... unable to contact Dinesh can you reconfirm the contact number or any alt number
      its weird, your pm is nt wrking :|
      its been working from this side. else call ny no on km site and ask them to guide u to dinesh.
      good day sir jee.
      Last edited July 3 2012, 12:08 PM.

Comment

JMD is not offering that rates therefore I was asking for particular person contact info

Comment

Originally posted by abhishek.b View Post
          its nice to see the KM community growing at this pleasant rate.
          congratulations & welcome Usha jee
          Thanks

Comment

I agree about this. Buyer agreement is depends of the ratio of payment you have made initially to the builder. Normally, after making payment of 10%, Builder has to execute the buyer agreement immediately for the loan purpose as the same would be kept by bank in orginal for loan purpose. I will suggest to take loan from the banks who approved this project e.g OBC, Vijya, LIC etc. The process wold be fast as the bank approve the project after varifying all the required documents. If u take a loan from any other bank who has not approved the project will take more time as they have to varify all those doucements.

Originally posted by contactmarwah View Post
            Namdeo Ji, don't panic, everything's going to get sorted...I had been thru similar situation and am a "bhuktbhogi" of DHFL, I again trusted Sandeep and blatantly followed what he told...My case was slightly different though wherein DHFL approved and sanctioned the loan without disclosing the ROI, I later found out that they're charging higher interest rate than others...After a lot of ups and downs I went ahead with HDFC even though they're no different than DHFL as far as services are concerned, but their interest rates are much better...I got my loan disbursed almost 10 days ago and made a pmt to KM guys already...My only advise to you is, don't interact much with Sandeep Kaushik and party, they're the biggest "Golibaaz" of all time and don't care much once a sale is closed..Deal directly with Dinesh at KM residency, builder buyer agreement and allotment letter shall be provided to you without any problem, it doesn't require any sanction letter from the bank..

Comment

I agree with Marwah ji. and suggest to go with nationalise bank as HDFC DHFL give loan on PLR Rate which is always high in the long term. People who have taken loan earlier at 8% paying now at 13 %. I would suggest to go with nationalise bank. Littlebit more exercise but saving the money.

Many congratulation Usha Ji , Welcome to our club. I've booked a similar sized flat (3BHK 1360 Sqft in Tower D). Regarding Loan, pls chk the rate of interests that OBC offers. I'd recommend you not to blatantly go with what JMD suggests, It's highly advisable to do your own reaseach...There's some sort of commission that these guys get whenever they manage someone go with particular home loan company...It's highly likely that you might end up getting loan at lesser interest rates from the same bank when you approach them yourself..

Comment

Many congratulation Usha Ji , Welcome to our club. I've booked a similar sized flat (3BHK 1360 Sqft in Tower D). Regarding Loan, pls chk the rate of interests that OBC offers. I'd recommend you not to blatantly go with what JMD suggests, It's highly advisable to do your own reaseach...There's some sort of commission that these guys get whenever they manage someone go with particular home loan company...It's highly likely that you might end up getting loan at lesser interest rates from the same bank when you approach them yourself..

Thanks Marwahji

Comment

Originally posted by dpkmjn2012 View Post
                  JMD is not offering that rates therefore I was asking for particular person contact info
                  it is surprising, I had mentioned no. of Mr. Rakesh Upadhyay of JMD, which is removed from here. You give me your No. I will ask him to contact you.

Comment

Originally posted by Usha Negi View Post
                    it is surprising, I had mentioned no. of Mr. Rakesh Upadhyay of JMD, which is removed from here. You give me your No. I will ask him to contact you.
                    sharing personal info i.e. contact no, email ids is against the rule of the forum. thats why its been removed.
                    best way to do this is by sending personal message.

Comment

Originally posted by dpkmjn2012 View Post
                      what is JMD offering right now ?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X