KM Residency - Raj Nagar Extension - Ghaziabad

Last updated: November 1 2020
456 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : KM Residency - Raj Nagar Extension - Ghaziabad

Originally posted by Usha Negi View Post
    it is surprising, I had mentioned no. of Mr. Rakesh Upadhyay of JMD, which is removed from here. You give me your No. I will ask him to contact you.

sure, CLP mentioned by you incled everything ?
    please check ur message section for my no

thnaks a lot for your help

Comment

Originally posted by abhishek.b View Post
      well, didnt want to create any confusion here sir jee. although i agree that it might just look like that. thanks for pointing that out.
      and as far as LIC pulling off, KM guys called me that specific towers they r not funding right now. atleast i am sure about E tower where LIC is pointing out some problems.
      good to hear that you took loan via HDFC. i might as ell as have to speak to these guys only once thing gets clear.

thanks for the feedback.

@sksachdeva jee, what is your status, since u r the only other fella in E tower. please let us know.
      thanks.
      Mine is E 702
      So far as my information goes, in E tower 6 floors are approved. KM will get additional 8 floors approved say after 2-3 months. In other towers also, not all floors are approved. They will get approvals for all the floors in all the towers for sure. And this is the case with all the projects in RNE. GDA does approve all the floors in one go. Builders make additional payment for additional floors. This makes a good source of income for GDA. I have serched a lot about KM and I found this to be better than others like KDP or SG etc because of its location. The KM is a small project and small is always beautiful. So dont worry, things will be alright. I have yet to apply for loan and i will apply in OBC or HDFC. Both are good ones.

Comment

Should not we share each others numbers.
        Last edited July 4 2012, 05:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sksachdeva View Post
          Mine is E 702
          So far as my information goes, in E tower 6 floors are approved. KM will get additional 8 floors approved say after 2-3 months. In other towers also, not all floors are approved. They will get approvals for all the floors in all the towers for sure. And this is the case with all the projects in RNE. GDA does approve all the floors in one go. Builders make additional payment for additional floors. This makes a good source of income for GDA. I have serched a lot about KM and I found this to be better than others like KDP or SG etc because of its location. The KM is a small project and small is always beautiful. So dont worry, things will be alright. I have yet to apply for loan and i will apply in OBC or HDFC. Both are good ones.
          yeah, thats the scene at present sachdeva jee.
          although it might take a lill' longer to get the approval for remaining floors, but they ll get for sure. i totally agree with small project being a better choice, especially keeping the other cases as reference. you could apply for loan only once the approval comes from GDA.
          i am E604.

Originally posted by sksachdeva View Post
          Should not we share each others numbers.
          we should keep each other in loop,but we can not share contact info on open like this. against the rule of the forum. i shall PM u mine.
          Last edited July 4 2012, 05:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dpkmjn2012 View Post
            sure, CLP mentioned by you incled everything ?
            please check ur message section for my no

thanks a lot for your help

There is no message in my Inbox. Pls. resend.
            Usha

Comment

Hi All,

Is there anyone who has recently signed an agreement? I have some queries. Please share ur Cont. N0, I will Ca11 u back or send me ur cont. on my :
              Its urgent....

<Abhishek Ji> May I have ur cont N0 plz, if u don’t mine....

Regards
              Suren
              Last edited July 9 2012, 05:42 PM. Reason: email deleted

Comment

Originally posted by ssv500 View Post
                thanx sourabh for the info and to omit any confusion of land issue and water loging
                Saurabh ji abhishek ji what do u expect rates in June 2013-I expect it will be near to 3200 on flexi plan.what do u think
                what is current rent rate/sqft at RNE
                Hi Saurabh, Abhishek and other members of this thread, I have joined this thread today. I have booked one flat in KM through Sandeep ji on second floor.

Comment

Mine is A203 in A Block.

Comment

Originally posted by SSinha75 View Post
                    Mine is A203 in A Block.
                    Have you received an agreement papers? If yes then plz share ur c0nt. n0...I need to discuss

Comment

Originally posted by SSinha75 View Post
                      Hi Saurabh, Abhishek and other members of this thread, I have joined this thread today. I have booked one flat in KM through Sandeep ji on second floor.
                      welcome sinha ji

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X