KM Residency - Raj Nagar Extension - Ghaziabad

Last updated: November 1 2020
456 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : KM Residency - Raj Nagar Extension - Ghaziabad

Dear All,

I am little bit convinced with marwah ji. There is a difference between builders in Noida & Raj Nagar Extension. Raj Nagar Ext builders are not much experienced and systemetic due to they are new in thre real estate.

About approvals, Mr. Mritunjay from Builder had confirmed me that A tower is with a approval upto 10th Floor. I have already applied loan from OBC and they have verbally sanctioned and asking for allotment letter for disbursement.

When a nationalised bank is sanctioning the loan, I hope every thing is in line.

Secondly about cost breakup in agreement may create prob with bank loan as bank ins not taking the following in the total cost

Power Backup
    IFMS
    Service Tax
    Club Charges.

However builder has already mentioned these charges in the Application Form with full breakup. So there may not be any problem during the possession.

Comment

I again request you to the old members of KM group to give comments on the construction phots shared by me.

Comment

Originally posted by dsaxena29 View Post
        I again request you to the old members of KM group to give comments on the construction phots shared by me.
        Saxena Ji, looking at the pictures posted by yourself, it seems that construction is going at the right pace. When I went there last (Although it's been a while), there's was nothing what now shows on pics...Hence I'm satisfied.

Comment

In last month (15th july) i have been told they are waiting for the approval for the A tower (above 6th floor)

Dear All,

I am little bit convinced with marwah ji. There is a difference between builders in Noida & Raj Nagar Extension. Raj Nagar Ext builders are not much experienced and systemetic due to they are new in thre real estate.

About approvals, Mr. Mritunjay from Builder had confirmed me that A tower is with a approval upto 10th Floor. I have already applied loan from OBC and they have verbally sanctioned and asking for allotment letter for disbursement.

When a nationalised bank is sanctioning the loan, I hope every thing is in line.

Secondly about cost breakup in agreement may create prob with bank loan as bank ins not taking the following in the total cost

Power Backup
          IFMS
          Service Tax
          Club Charges.

However builder has already mentioned these charges in the Application Form with full breakup. So there may not be any problem during the possession.

Comment

Dear All,

Power Backup
            IFMS
            Service Tax
            Club Charges.

I also heared the same thing, the total cost breakup is mentioned in Application Form but I dont have that paper...Its okey for us if they are giving a total cost breakup in KM letter.. not an issue..alteast we have one prof...

Please ask to agent or noida office to give us the application form details where the total cost breakup is specified if u dont have that details....

Comment

KM

Dear all,

Please note, we should have a photocopy of each and every document we are signing for the record also the same to be counter signed by the builder.

Please ask the photocopy of your application form from builder or agent duly signed and stamped by the builder for the future record.

I asked the same and builder has sent by courier.

Originally posted by ssrawat View Post
              I also heared the same thing, the total cost breakup is mentioned in Application Form but I dont have that paper...Its okey for us if they are giving a total cost breakup in KM letter.. not an issue..alteast we have one prof...

Please ask to agent or noida office to give us the application form details where the total cost breakup is specified if u dont have that details....

Comment

Some Good News on Metro front...

Housing Board clears fund for Ghaziabad Metro - Indian Express

Comment

nice to see new members joining. and yeah, although marwah jee got the points covered but no harm asking the builder for the above issues. any one taking lead for this?

Comment

Buildup and carpet area

Hello Friend's,
                    I just booked B-1103 at 11th floor. Does any one knows what is the expected buildup or carpet area in 1040sqt area?

Comment

what rate you have been offered.... The reason i am asking is because i am planning to invest....

Any expert advise on this is much appreciated......

Cheers
                      Last edited August 8 2012, 02:30 AM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X