Last updated: November 1 2020
456 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : KM Residency - Raj Nagar Extension - Ghaziabad

Originally posted by 0909 Aashish View Post
    Hello Friend's,
    I just booked B-1103 at 11th floor. Does any one knows what is the expected buildup or carpet area in 1040sqt area?
    This should answer your question on Carpet Area..
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by contactmarwah View Post
      This should answer your question on Carpet Area..
      Ohhh M G that means 30.47% Loading...
      1040sqt => carpet area=> 723.112

{Before booking once I was asked to the Agent he said 15% loading}

Thanks,

Comment

It's okay..No builder is constructing flats with just 15% loading, KM is still better than quite a few...Having said that, the agents (JMD - Sandeep Kaushik & Party) say a lot of things most of which aren't true...
        Last edited August 8 2012, 03:20 PM.

Comment

Hi all,

On Saturday, 18 Aug, a new story about our project has appeared in front of me. I have called on the given contact LL number i.e 0120 4614819. This is the number of Kaushambi Office. I asked for KM residency concerned person. A lady with a sweet voice replied, this is not a KM residency number. This is KM Group, and SRB Promoters has nowhere any relation with KM Group. When I asked, How they are printing your logo and address on the receipt, and other documents, she replied me to ask to SRB Promoters but there is no relation between SRB and KM Group. She also mentioned that Amit jain is the MD of KM Group.

When I asked this question to Mr. Mritunjay about who was not able to give me the fair answer for this and asked me that he will clarify and inform me later.

Can I have a view of all on this.

Comment

Originally posted by dsaxena29 View Post
            Hi all,

On Saturday, 18 Aug, a new story about our project has appeared in front of me. I have called on the given contact LL number i.e 0120 4614819. This is the number of Kaushambi Office. I asked for KM residency concerned person. A lady with a sweet voice replied, this is not a KM residency number. This is KM Group, and SRB Promoters has nowhere any relation with KM Group. When I asked, How they are printing your logo and address on the receipt, and other documents, she replied me to ask to SRB Promoters but there is no relation between SRB and KM Group. She also mentioned that Amit jain is the MD of KM Group.

When I asked this question to Mr. Mritunjay about who was not able to give me the fair answer for this and asked me that he will clarify and inform me later.

Can I have a view of all on this.
            hmmm. weird and scary piece of information boss.

I been to their kaushambhi office as well, way back in april to get some info regarding my booking. i met guys there- dinesh and the md ..i forgot his name. and later also 2-3 times in coming month. may be some new dispute among the partners(?) anyway,i ll cross check the news and u guys also keep updating the forum.
            and yeah, we have been issuing payments on name of SRB promoters only.
            thank you.

Comment

Hi abhishek,

its true when I called them a month back, their reply was that this is a commercial division, residential division(km residency) is different. but after yesterday commuication, i was also surprised.

In fact, address mentioned in buyer agreement booklet is Kaushami, address on first page of buyer agreement is different and now the actual address is noida.

where we shall contact in future ??

Originally posted by abhishek.b View Post
              hmmm. weird and scary piece of information boss.

I been to their kaushambhi office as well, way back in april to get some info regarding my booking. i met guys there- dinesh and the md ..i forgot his name. and later also 2-3 times in coming month. may be some new dispute among the partners(?) anyway,i ll cross check the news and u guys also keep updating the forum.
              and yeah, we have been issuing payments on name of SRB promoters only.
              thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by dsaxena29 View Post
                Hi abhishek,

its true when I called them a month back, their reply was that this is a commercial division, residential division(km residency) is different. but after yesterday commuication, i was also surprised.

In fact, address mentioned in buyer agreement booklet is Kaushami, address on first page of buyer agreement is different and now the actual address is noida.

where we shall contact in future ??
                well, i have been in touch with their NOIDA office. easy for me and i get to clear any air with mrityunjya and dinesh. i suppose this is their main office as per docs too now.

Comment

dear abhishek,

visit them as a normal querry. do not mention anyone name as i have already talked to mritunjay but there is no reply which can satisfied me.

well, i have been in touch with their NOIDA office. easy for me and i get to clear any air with mrityunjya and dinesh. i suppose this is their main office as per docs too now.

Comment

Hi Friends!

I called just now and came to know that this is new number 0120-4245487. I am not sure what happened and nobody satisfied me.

Guys please confirm.

Thanks
                    Ram

Comment

Abhishek ji what happened their pls inform us.When i get their at Noida office 1 month back.They told me that office is shifted to noida, but they still has commercial office at kaushambhi. Someone please omit this blurry things. All our payments and bank loans are for SRB promotors.But they are using K.M. Group logos.?????????
                      Anyone please visit noida office

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X