Collapse

KM Residency - Raj Nagar Extension - Ghaziabad

Last updated: November 1 2020
456 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : KM Residency - Raj Nagar Extension - Ghaziabad

I spoke to noida office again and ask for the same question. They says earlier it was JV between KM Group(Mr. Amit Jain-MD) and SRB(Mr. HS Khokhar-MD). KM group was established for commercial division and SRB for residential division. Now all the shares of SRB i.e. residential division has been transferred on the name of Mr. HS Khokar-MD SRB and shares for KM group (commercial div) has been transfrer to KM group Mr. Amit Jain-MD. But they can use the brand name KM group now also.

It was not clear if this has been done officially then why Kaushambi office is mentioning that there is no relation beetween KM and SRB. Also they mentoned that if SRB is using KM logo that is illegal.

When I asked this question from SRB noiday, they said, they can very well use the group logo.

we need to be cautious about this as all the documents have been pricipally printed with KM group only

Originally posted by ssv500 View Post
    Abhishek ji what happened their pls inform us.When i get their at Noida office 1 month back.They told me that office is shifted to noida, but they still has commercial office at kaushambhi. Someone please omit this blurry things. All our payments and bank loans are for SRB promotors.But they are using K.M. Group logos.?????????
    Anyone please visit noida office

Comment

construction status- 19-Aug-2012

construction status as on 19-Aug-2012
      Attached Files

Comment

dsaxena29ji have your loan got approved from OBC. i have given it to HDFC

Originally posted by dsaxena29 View Post
        I spoke to noida office again and ask for the same question. They says earlier it was JV between KM Group(Mr. Amit Jain-MD) and SRB(Mr. HS Khokhar-MD). KM group was established for commercial division and SRB for residential division. Now all the shares of SRB i.e. residential division has been transferred on the name of Mr. HS Khokar-MD SRB and shares for KM group (commercial div) has been transfrer to KM group Mr. Amit Jain-MD. But they can use the brand name KM group now also.

It was not clear if this has been done officially then why Kaushambi office is mentioning that there is no relation beetween KM and SRB. Also they mentoned that if SRB is using KM logo that is illegal.

When I asked this question from SRB noiday, they said, they can very well use the group logo.

we need to be cautious about this as all the documents have been pricipally printed with KM group only

Comment

After submitting my personal documents, they have verbally approved the loan. Now I need to submit the buyer agreement/Allotment letter and TPA(Tri Party agreement) which is to be given by the builder.

I suggest you to apply from OBC which will be benefial in the long term.

Infact SBI is also ready to give the loan for said project.

Originally posted by Rajeshkg View Post
          dsaxena29ji have your loan got approved from OBC. i have given it to HDFC

Comment

Thanks for uploading the pictures.

But compare to last pictures submitted by me, i found there is no major development.

Originally posted by aknamdeo View Post
            construction status as on 19-Aug-2012

Comment

Sir Tower A does not have approval for above 6th floor. i fear OBC give sanction before the approval comes because they are financing the project

on sunday i was there in RNE the speed of work is good B tower is in second floor

After submitting my personal documents, they have verbally approved the loan. Now I need to submit the buyer agreement/Allotment letter and TPA(Tri Party agreement) which is to be given by the builder.

I suggest you to apply from OBC which will be benefial in the long term.

Infact SBI is also ready to give the loan for said project.

Comment

i have also flat in A block- 803. Builder confirmed me that approval is obtained upto 10th floor.

OBC also not objecting as all the documents submitted.

Originally posted by Rajeshkg View Post
                Sir Tower A does not have approval for above 6th floor. i fear OBC give sanction before the approval comes because they are financing the project

on sunday i was there in RNE the speed of work is good B tower is in second floor

Comment

i have also flat in A block- 803. Builder confirmed me that approval is obtained upto 10th floor.

OBC also not objecting as all the documents submitted.
                  Just now I spoke OBC Regional Manager Loan dept who has mentioned that they are giving loan for whole project. There is no objection for giving loan on any project.

please contact me if u want to get it from oBC, will provide you the RM number.

Comment

sir it is true that the tower A does not have approval for above 6th floor. you just call mr. kaushik (jmd) and tell him the banker is saying it does not have approval. he will tell you actual thing. the approval will be come (100%) but as of now they do not have. dont go for disbursement of money

Just now I spoke OBC Regional Manager Loan dept who has mentioned that they are giving loan for whole project. There is no objection for giving loan on any project.

please contact me if u want to get it from oBC, will provide you the RM number.

Comment

will there be service road in front of KM. Many people are doubting this. If there is no service road, then KM will open just in front of main road which is one way and this main roan is going to be stuffed with huge traffic after say 4-5 years considering the number of buildings being constructed in RNE. Can any throw some light on this issue.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X