Last updated: November 1 2020
456 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : KM Residency - Raj Nagar Extension - Ghaziabad

Originally posted by fullhope View Post
    1. was that CLP plan or flexi or DP?

2. what is the AI price now for same 1600sqft in that society. Price increaseed or is it same?
    oops. i missed that.
    Its CLP.
    It has been increased. But you may still want to check with the builder, if he can provide you on the existing price.
    Here is the new price list:
    Shree Energy Developers | Your Dream... Our Passion... | Residential, Commercial Properties in India

There has been around 15-20% increase. so you can calculate.
    Last edited March 19 2012, 09:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by victors View Post
      oops. i missed that.
      Its CLP.
      It has been increased. But you may still want to check with the builder, if he can provide you on the existing price.
      Here is the new price list:
      Shree Energy Developers | Your Dream... Our Passion... | Residential, Commercial Properties in India

There has been around 15-20% increase. so you can calculate.
      1. Which floor u booked and one last more thing.. is CR providing all bedroom wardrobe woodwork and modular kitchen also?
      2. By existing price, do you mean I can also get the same price given to you in january?

Comment

Originally posted by fullhope View Post
        1. Which floor u booked and one last more thing.. is CR providing all bedroom wardrobe woodwork and modular kitchen also?
        2. By existing price, do you mean I can also get the same price given to you in january?
        answer 1: 8th floor. No. they are providing semi-modular kitchen & no wardrobes in phase 2. (unless you negotiate on these)
        answer 2: I'm just hoping. They may or may not. You have to check.

Comment

good god Fullhope and victor bhai sa'ab this has been a thread with full of information because of you guys.
          thanks a ton for providing so much information on all these

i shall update my position soon with all these help.
          Thanks again.

Comment

Can you please help me in finding any project with no emi plan or ready to move within 25-28lpa in RNE.

Comment

Originally posted by biswajit80 View Post
              Can you please help me in finding any project with no emi plan or ready to move within 25-28lpa in RNE.
              One request to all members here:

Please post all your queries in "Raj Nagar Extension" thread, unless someone has query specific to KM residency only.

This will help other members in the forum to gain knowledge. And by doing this, you can expect more replies to your queries too, because there will be more people to read your query.
              Its for you own as well as for other's benefit.

Thanks.
              Last edited March 20 2012, 12:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by abhishek.b View Post
                good god Fullhope and victor bhai sa'ab this has been a thread with full of information because of you guys.
                thanks a ton for providing so much information on all these

i shall update my position soon with all these help.
                Thanks again.
                1. I suggest better go with KDP Grand Savana if possession required is within 1 year and you can pay the amount in that period.

2. If possession can be opted after 3 years then better try in Classic Residency or Charms Castle instead of KM residency and kw srishti.

3. Please update us with the quotations you get from these 3 builders. Because my prices which I got are old now and all have revised rates.

Comment

Sir jee log

finally after all this if's and but's and rounding around back and forth i have booked 1521-3BHK at KM ysterday. not sure what would you guys call it for rs.2215/sqft all inclusive but then for 3 yrs period somehow i was very much glued to this project.
                  Couldnt take my call on charms, coz of approval and being a big project. (again differentiation of views)
                  shall get done with all paper work n stuff by the end of month or so.

please provide your feedback , i would appreciate that

Comment

Sir jee log

finally after all this if's and but's and rounding around back and forth i have booked 1521-3BHK at KM ysterday. not sure what would you guys call it for rs.2215/sqft all inclusive but then for 3 yrs period somehow i was very much glued to this project.
                    Couldnt take my call on charms, coz of approval and being a big project. (again differentiation of views)

bahot bahot mubaarak ho abhishek ji!!

Comment

Sir jee log

1. Hey congratulations abhishek... quick decision. Good work.
                      2. Can you share your package details like what else you need to pay and what is inclusive, added benefits there or not like semi/modular kitchen/wardrobes or not.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X