Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

KM Residency - Raj Nagar Extension - Ghaziabad

Collapse
X
Collapse

KM Residency - Raj Nagar Extension - Ghaziabad

Last updated: November 1 2020
456 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #51

    #51

    Re : KM Residency - Raj Nagar Extension - Ghaziabad

    Originally posted by contactmarwah View Post
    Hi Guys, good to know that there are people other than me who've booked flats in KM..Mine is D-806, 1360 Sqft 3 BHK...I also booked via JMD (Sandeep Kaushik)
    marwah ji congrats to our club.
    what price they quoted to u,what about possession date
    mine is on 7th floor 1040

    Comment

    • #52

      #52

      Re : KM Residency - Raj Nagar Extension - Ghaziabad

      Thanks brothers When I purchased the flat, they said it'll be delivered maximum by Mar 2014, however the builder buyer agreement stated 36 months from the date of booking i.e. Feb 2012 which translates to mid 2015...I got it for 2291 PSF, registry and service tax extra...

      Comment

      • #53

        #53

        Re : KM Residency - Raj Nagar Extension - Ghaziabad

        Originally posted by contactmarwah View Post
        Thanks brothers When I purchased the flat, they said it'll be delivered maximum by Mar 2014, however the builder buyer agreement stated 36 months from the date of booking i.e. Feb 2012 which translates to mid 2015...I got it for 2291 PSF, registry and service tax extra...
        sahi deal hai Marwah jee. when had you booked the flat? honestly. i like the possession deadline, only worry i got is how much delay would be there. the other issue/worry i got developed is the project being on the lower side of the land. like below the road. so whether there be u know water logging during monsoon or not. :|
        but anyway. till the time we get the flats, all sort of khyal will be keep poppin in there

        Comment

        • #54

          #54

          Re : KM Residency - Raj Nagar Extension - Ghaziabad

          I booked the flat early March, I'm not too worried about water logging and stuff like that, I dont' think it's below the road, that area is all basement (That's what it seemed to me), ground floor will be at par with the road level. I'm sure the architech/builder won't make such a foolish mistake...But let's see. Jab ek aadha flat ban ke taiyaar ho jaayega, tab achhe se pata lagega...

          Comment

          • #55

            #55

            Re : KM Residency - Raj Nagar Extension - Ghaziabad

            Originally posted by contactmarwah View Post
            I booked the flat early March, I'm not too worried about water logging and stuff like that, I dont' think it's below the road, that area is all basement (That's what it seemed to me), ground floor will be at par with the road level. I'm sure the architech/builder won't make such a foolish mistake...But let's see. Jab ek aadha flat ban ke taiyaar ho jaayega, tab achhe se pata lagega...
            yah marwah ji ur right.Bcz generally basement is always below the road level.but i know the ground floor is at par of road level. And the society also has water harvesting system as mentioned on their documents.I tell u this 'D' will be be special in future.

            Comment

            • #56

              #56

              Re : KM Residency - Raj Nagar Extension - Ghaziabad

              Originally posted by ssv500 View Post
              yah marwah ji ur right.Bcz generally basement is always below the road level.but i know the ground floor is at par of road level. And the society also has water harvesting system as mentioned on their documents.I tell u this 'D' will be be special in future.
              pun intended, but this water harvesting feature is actually kinda one which alerted me hehe. this D would be a pool if things wont be taken seriously. like neat architectural stuff ll make sure tht it wont.
              any idea sir jee, which all project coming in this D? apart from KM?

              Comment

              • #57

                #57

                Re : KM Residency - Raj Nagar Extension - Ghaziabad

                Originally posted by abhishek.b View Post
                pun intended, but this water harvesting feature is actually kinda one which alerted me hehe. this D would be a pool if things wont be taken seriously. like neat architectural stuff ll make sure tht it wont.
                any idea sir jee, which all project coming in this D? apart from KM?
                one more project i had seen at the corner within 'D' u can see the name in wikimap

                Comment

                • #58

                  #58

                  Re : KM Residency - Raj Nagar Extension - Ghaziabad

                  @marwah jee and SSv jee, how did you guys managed the loan process and the payment to the S.R.B. guys? did you guys had to do it on your own or whether JMD group ne kuch help kiya? since they r the middle guys.

                  Comment

                  • #59

                    #59

                    Re : KM Residency - Raj Nagar Extension - Ghaziabad

                    Originally posted by abhishek.b View Post
                    welcome adobe marwah jee. aako kab tak ka possession time diya hai inlogo ne?
                    Hello Abhishek Ji,

                    I am planning to buy a flat in KM Residency, Raj Nagar.

                    Will you please suggest or advice me on this regards. Is it good option to buy a flat on this project? Anyone is here who already booked flat on this project?

                    Please reply me back.

                    Regards
                    Suren

                    Comment

                    • #60

                      #60

                      Re : KM Residency - Raj Nagar Extension - Ghaziabad

                      Originally posted by ssrawat View Post
                      Hello Abhishek Ji,

                      I am planning to buy a flat in KM Residency, Raj Nagar.

                      Will you please suggest or advice me on this regards. Is it good option to buy a flat on this project? Anyone is here who already booked flat on this project?

                      Please reply me back.

                      Regards
                      Suren
                      Suresh Jee,
                      well, all three of us here - me, marwah jee, and ssv jee has booked flats in KM. to me and i think i could say on behalf of others as well, KM looked one of the best bet in RNE. ofcourse there r other projects as well. some r good n some r even better thn KM. but i liked KM cos of location, price i was offered and the layout. being a small project was also a major decision maker in my case. i was at site yesterday and was pleased to see tht work is happening on all the towers simultaneously and at good pace.
                      i would say you better take a in depth survey of all the other project and then take ur final call. i first visited KM project in August last yr n then went all around RNE n checked other project as well. they changed their price meanwhile as well. n finally almost a yr later i took my call.

                      i would suggest u take a month or somethin n do ur own research. u ll have ur peace of mind then

                      good luck.

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X