Hi All,

I had a quote of 33.7lakh for their 1521sft 3BHK. The possession time they quoting for June'14. I m keepin another 6months, say dec.14 all these is like a good deal according to me, but then i would like to know some from experts here. :)

i visited the site today and was kinda disappointed. the work is only till the raft foundation is done. and no sample flat nothing is there.
i have taken my call on KM after months of researching, but today seems like i came to round one again. looking for expert's comments.

do you guys think / believe the possession by end of 2014 id possible?
would you call this a deal worth grabbing for?

thanks in advance.
Read more
434 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by abhishek.b
    Hi All,

I had a quote of 33.7lakh for their 1521sft 3BHK. The possession time they quoting for June'14. I m keepin another 6months, say dec.14 all these is like a good deal according to me, but then i would like to know some from experts here. :)

i visited the site today and was kinda disappointed. the work is only till the raft foundation is done. and no sample flat nothing is there.
    i have taken my call on KM after months of researching, but today seems like i came to round one again. looking for expert's comments.

do you guys think / believe the possession by end of 2014 id possible?
    would you call this a deal worth grabbing for?

thanks in advance.

what additional benefits you are getting i mean which parking, modular kitchen or not or wardrobes in all rooms???

Have you checked with charms castle and Kw shrishiti and Classic residency for the same size.. I think you can get little lower rates with these..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fullhope
    what additional benefits you are getting i mean which parking, modular kitchen or not or wardrobes in all rooms???

the quote is all inclusive ( semi modular kitchen, parking, wardobes-not wooden work done) all extra i would have to do is to pay the registry + service tax + IFMS during possession period.

but then as they all say only for next few days if i pay the booking amount or tokun amount.
    CommentQuote
    the quote is all inclusive ( semi modular kitchen, parking, wardobes-not wooden work done) all extra i would have to do is to pay the registry + service tax + IFMS during possession period.

but then as they all say only for next few days if i pay the booking amount or tokun amount.

what do you mean by wardrobes-not wooden work done... Then it means they are providing just blank spaces. Am i right?

So does it mean IFMS if assumes 30rs.sqft is also excluded from above price?
    One more question, is this amount in CLP plan or flexi.?
    I am exploring currently 2bhk and 3 bhk options in RNE... So seniors plz guide both of us. How is this and my price in original RNE thread.
    CommentQuote
    what do you mean by wardrobes-not wooden work done... Then it means they are providing just blank spaces. Am i right?
    Well, wardrobes according to the builders are planks and not the wooden door :) hehe. funny guys they are.
    So does it mean IFMS if assumes 30rs.sqft is also excluded from above price?
    yup, 30rs. per sqft, excluded from the quote
    One more question, is this amount in CLP plan or flexi.?
    this is Flexi plan
    I am exploring currently 2bhk and 3 bhk options in RNE... So seniors plz guide both of us. How is this and my price in original RNE thread.

i actually have explored "charms castle and the KW shristi both. didnt like the layout in KW, large space has been ruined by providing the big balconies.
    Charms castle s again very big project. i dont like big ones after what happened to KDP, delayed possession.
    honestly i like KM much better. but if you could get the quote from charms, please do let me know.

thanks. :)
    CommentQuote
    i actually have explored "charms castle and the KW shristi both. didnt like the layout in KW, large space has been ruined by providing the big balconies.
    Charms castle s again very big project. i dont like big ones after what happened to KDP, delayed possession.
    honestly i like KM much better. but if you could get the quote from charms, please do let me know.

thanks. :)

Yeah as told earlier I am getting abt 2240 AI from there. But the problem is that builder has yet to get map passed from gda and also no construction work has started till now.
    But i more inclined towards this builder becoz they have earlier also delivered society in indirapuram and also has many buildings (not big though) experience in NCR.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Komal27
    at2400 you can get rtm

1. Oh may be we can get RTM at that rate... first of all 3lacs extra and then need to pay in Down payment. That can not be afforded by me and many others. So with Flexi or CLP one can pay intervals without burden of more interest also as per loan availability.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Komal27
    at2400 you can get rtm

if you could give some information on this, it'd be great :)
    CommentQuote
    Yeah as told earlier I am getting abt 2240 AI from there. But the problem is that builder has yet to get map passed from gda and also no construction work has started till now.
    thats the kind of problem i'm worried about with such big projects. atleast KM has the raft foundation done.
    But i more inclined towards this builder becoz they have earlier also delivered society in indirapuram and also has many buildings (not big though) experience in NCR.

well, KM doesnt have much to back them up. but the radisson stand out i think. :| if you could manage to dig out more about the KM project, please do let me know. i couldnt find much on these guys :( and seems like seniors here also do not have much to share as well.
    CommentQuote
    well, KM doesnt have much to back them up. but the radisson stand out i think. :| if you could manage to dig out more about the KM project, please do let me know. i couldnt find much on these guys :( and seems like seniors here also do not have much to share as well.

I live in one of KM projects in kaushambi.
    Its average experience.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by victors
    I live in one of KM projects in kaushambi.
    Its average experience.

:) Thanks Victor Jee,

Well, thats a honest answer about the experience. any input about the project itself (KM residency - RNE) on the progress? i am having my second-third-fourth
    thought about it after going to the site.
    6 months for raft foundation. Justified (?) i'm not a civil engineer, but i didnt find it very welcoming :(
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sachintyagi
    Raj Nagar Extension NH 58 Ghaziabad.

A masterpiece created by K.M.Group, K. M. Residency is a place of peace, tranquility and happiness hidden amongst a pristine pollution free environment.

Inspired by the ethos and values of our armed forces, K.M. Residency embodies the same set of values: discipline, integrity, peace, comforts, timely delivery and latest technology which makes it an extraordinary place to live.

Located at Raj Nagar Extension and flanked by the river Hindon; It's a paradise where life comes in full circle and where luxury meets affordability.

K.M. Residency is surrounded by the largest green belt within the NCR and provides a sophisticated, healthy and clean living ambience. With state-of-the-art amenities and an excellent location, K.M. Residency lets you live in serenity with honor.

As you drive a little eastward of Delhi, within 20 minutes, you come across a place distant from all the chaos, a place where you can breathe free, a place where you can feel nature, a place where you can discover prosperity and serenity.

As you drive a little eastward of Delhi, within 20 minutes, you come across a place distant from all the chaos, a place where you can breathe free, a place where you can discover Prosperity, an Extraordinary lifestyle, an Aura of serenity, Connectivity and Eco living.

yeah... thats precisely what is written in the booklet as well :) do we have any other one. preferably an end user, not a broker/agent/builder.

thank you. :)
    CommentQuote
    yeah... thats precisely what is written in the booklet as well :) do we have any other one. preferably an end user, not a broker/agent/builder.

thank you. :)

yaar..i live in expression towers (by km residency), in front of raddison hotel in kaushambi..(on rent)
    I am not very happy here. I'll tell you why...
    koi khaas facilities nahin hai....like commercial shops...gym wagehra...i mean no club membership....no extra curricular activities...
    log bas aate hain...aur apne apne ghar mein hi rehte hain....

and not very happy with the layout too...
    ek hi tower mein...2bhk/3bhk/4bhk sab hai...hehe...badi ajeeb society hai...no garden....very congested parking space...
    all in all...not a very good experience...

Ho sakta hai RNE mein wo better kaam karein...i dont know..
    but i know one thing...KM residency does not believe in making a very big society and giving extra facilities....

so if you are a social kind of person...the you will hate them...and if you just want to be at your home...then you may find it average...

festivals aate hain aur nikal jaate hain....pata hi nahin chalta...
    society mein kuch ho hi nahin paata...
    uska reason yehi hai ki...log kam hai....choti society hai...aur koi space hi nahin hai kuch karne ko...
    space ho alag se to koi kuch karne ki soche....

construction quality is pretty bad....aana kabhi aapko dikhaaonga...hehe...
    CommentQuote
    yaar..i live in expression towers (by km residency), in front of raddison hotel in kaushambi..(on rent)
    I am not very happy here. I'll tell you why...
    koi khaas facilities nahin hai....like commercial shops...gym wagehra...i mean no club membership....no extra curricular activities...
    log bas aate hain...aur apne apne ghar mein hi rehte hain....

and not very happy with the layout too...
    ek hi tower mein...2bhk/3bhk/4bhk sab hai...hehe...badi ajeeb society hai...no garden....very congested parking space...
    all in all...not a very good experience...

Ho sakta hai RNE mein wo better kaam karein...i dont know..
    but i know one thing...KM residency does not believe in making a very big society and giving extra facilities....

so if you are a social kind of person...the you will hate them...and if you just want to be at your home...then you may find it average...

festivals aate hain aur nikal jaate hain....pata hi nahin chalta...
    society mein kuch ho hi nahin paata...
    uska reason yehi hai ki...log kam hai....choti society hai...aur koi space hi nahin hai kuch karne ko...
    space ho alag se to koi kuch karne ki soche....

construction quality is pretty bad....aana kabhi aapko dikhaaonga...hehe...

Thanks Victor jee.
    very well put. even this project by KM is kinda small if we compare to other societies in RNE, especially something like KDP. i was wondering on the same, there is no commercial space been put in this one as well. I liked the Layout of the floor plans. and the reason i was going for the project is because this is being a small one, so i was assuming there would be not much delay in the project.
    well, your feedback had me thinking over it again. :| and because the place is a little away from the RNE populated area.. i am wondering what if you require something on the urgent basis..you gotta run out with the vehicle out there. :|
    Honestly , your feedback ll keep me wondering about my plan again :) but very constructive one.

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
    Thanks Victor jee.
    very well put. even this project by KM is kinda small if we compare to other societies in RNE, especially something like KDP. i was wondering on the same, there is no commercial space been put in this one as well. I liked the Layout of the floor plans. and the reason i was going for the project is because this is being a small one, so i was assuming there would be not much delay in the project.
    well, your feedback had me thinking over it again. :| and because the place is a little away from the RNE populated area.. i am wondering what if you require something on the urgent basis..you gotta run out with the vehicle out there. :|
    Honestly , your feedback ll keep me wondering about my plan again :) but very constructive one.

Thanks.

Delay ke yaar....bahot reasons hote hain....not just, being a big society...
    "Big society will always delay". This may not be always true...
    ye depend karta hai builder kis tareeke se project pe kaam karta hai...
    For example: if builder starts everything ( i mean flats, club house, parks, commercial) simultaneously, then obviously it will be difficult to manage...and then there is a possiblity of delay...unless they really have enormous experience in handling such projects...in one go..

but if he plans to develop in a phased manner, then no matter how big society is...it should not really matter...

ek saath saara samaan uthaane mein takleef hoti hai...ek ek karke uthaane se takleef nahin hoti...:)....my POV

choti society may do it quickly...but it may also have some other delay reasons....which we are unaware right now....
    jo dikhta hai wo hota nahin....:D
    CommentQuote
    Delay ke yaar....bahot reasons hote hain....not just, being a big society...
    "Big society will always delay". This may not be always true...
    ye depend karta hai builder kis tareeke se project pe kaam karta hai...
    For example: if builder starts everything ( i mean flats, club house, parks, commercial) simultaneously, then obviously it will be difficult to manage...and then there is a possiblity of delay...

but if he plans to develop in a phased manner, then no matter how big society is...it should not really matter...

ek saath saara samaan uthaane mein takleef hoti hai...ek ek karke uthaane se takleef nahin hoti...:)....my POV

choti society may do it quickly...but it may also have some delays....which we are unaware right now....
    jo dikhta hai wo hota nahin....:D

Agreed Victor jee.
    seems like you had me for KM :) hehe but honestly, there are only two project floor plan for 1500 sqft area 3BHK i liked , one is Km and the other is Charms castle (in 3+/- years possession time frame) charms does have good lay out for whole project but no GDA approval yet as mentioned by "fullhope"
    others do have this kind of project, but personally the floor plans i didnt like :(

any suggestion regarding any other projects ?

BTW where did the broker link go.. lol these guys just bump in to an honest place and try plague-ing the forum.
    thanks admin
    CommentQuote