69625 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• abhishek.b
    started a topic KM Residency - Raj Nagar Extension - Ghaziabad

KM Residency - Raj Nagar Extension - Ghaziabad

Hi All,

I had a quote of 33.7lakh for their 1521sft 3BHK. The possession time they quoting for June'14. I m keepin another 6months, say dec.14 all these is like a good deal according to me, but then i would like to know some from experts here.

i visited the site today and was kinda disappointed. the work is only till the raft foundation is done. and no sample flat nothing is there.
    i have taken my call on KM after months of researching, but today seems like i came to round one again. looking for expert's comments.

do you guys think / believe the possession by end of 2014 id possible?
    would you call this a deal worth grabbing for?

thanks in advance.

• MANOJa
    replied
    Please note -

Sharing of Whats-app/Facebook/Google or any other group links is not allowed on Indian Real Estate Forum. Please don't share any such links.

Personal Information
    Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted. Revealing real world information about a member, administrator or moderator is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, regardless of the source, public or private. This includes any information about a forum member that reveals an individual's legal name, address, occupation or other sensitive or personally identifiable information.

Leave a comment:

• sharma8409
    replied
    Is there any option to connect with people who have purchased flat in KM Residency, RNE to share experience and guidance if the purchase of a flat is not a risky affair with this builder.

Leave a comment:

• MANOJa
    replied
    Ghaziabad: Homebuyers stage protest against developer over delay in getting possession of flats

Of the 406 flats, around 300 have already been bought, homebuyers said. On the other hand, the developer, SRB Promoters, claimed that the firm is facing a fund crunchAditya Dev | TNN | January 15, 2018, 12:30 IST

GHAZIABAD: Scores of homebuyers, who have bought flats in KM Residencyin Rajnagar Extension, on Sunday staged a protest at Sihani Gate police station against the developer for delay of over two and half years in giving them possession of their property.

Of the 406 flats, around 300 have already been bought, homebuyers said. On the other hand, the developer, SRB Promoters, claimed that the firm is facing a fund crunch, thereby failed to complete the project on time.

“The project was launched in 2011, and the developer had agreed to hand over the possession of flats between December 2014 and June 2015, but even after two and half years, the project is far from complete. Several meetings were also held with the firm directors in this regard, but no positive outcome came out of it,” said Surendra Negi, a CRPF personnel, who had booked a three-bedroom flat in KM Residency in 2012.

“The developer has not only violated the terms and conditions of the Builder-Buyer Agreement but also caused us severe financial difficulties. We are forced to pay the EMIs of bank loans as well as rent for leased accommodations. Most of us already have already paid 90%-95% of the amount (Rs 22 lakh to Rs 25 lakh per flat) to the builder,” said Sanjeev Malik, another complainant.

The buyers said they have been pursuing the matter with the Ghaziabad Development Authority, Real Estate Regulatory Authority and other state authorities for early resolution of the issue over a year now. Even as several buyers have written to the prime minister and Uttar Pradesh chief minister highlighting the issue.

After lodging a complaint with the Sihani Gate police, the group of buyers also met senior superintendent of police (SSP) HN Singh, who assured them of action in the matter. The buyers were told to meet him after a week.

When contacted, Harendra Singh Khokhar, director of SRB Promoters, said, “Around 100 flats of this particular group housing society are unsold a present. The firm is facing a fund crunch and trying to get a bank loan. Almost 90% of the construction of the society is complete, and it will take just three-four months to complete the remaining work from the time we get the fund.”

https://realty.economictimes.indiati...flats/62505491

Leave a comment:

• MANOJa
    replied
    Members, please don't post details of your Apartment/Flat numbers in the Forum .

Personal Information
    Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted. Revealing real world information about a member, administrator or moderator is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, regardless of the source, public or private. This includes any information about a forum member that reveals an individual's legal name, address, occupation or other sensitive or personally identifiable information.

Leave a comment:

• Rajeshkg
    replied
    Project is renamed as Damont Residency

Leave a comment:

• dsaxena29
    replied
    request to join on whats app

Dear Arun Ji,

nice to see you on the forum.

Regards

Deepak saxena
    Last edited November 2 2020, 09:00 AM. Reason: Personal information

Leave a comment:

• aruntsingh
    replied
    Hi Guys,

I am new to this forum. I have flat in tower-B 707, Type-A1. Any update on this. Discussed with Dinesh at KM. Possession in March 2015

Thanks in Advance

Arun Singh
    Last edited November 13 2015, 02:32 PM. Reason: Edited Flat details.

Leave a comment:

• abhishek.b
    replied
    Originally posted by dsaxena29 View Post
    Dear All,

I have created a group on WHATS APP, KM Residency on my mobile no.9810137880. Kindly sms your Name, Flat No. to include you in the group as this would be more faster compare to IREF to exchange the updates and views towards our dream project.

Request all to SMS the details immediately.

Deepak Saxena
    Saxena Ji, i have sent my info on your whatsapp. looking forward to have everyone on board soon.

thank you,.
    Abhishek Bhartiya
    Last edited November 13 2015, 02:35 PM. Reason: Edited Flat details.

Leave a comment:

• dsaxena29
    replied
    Thanks amit for joining on Whats App. Others are also requested to join.

Leave a comment:

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
Working...
X