I want to buy a plot at Govindpuram ghazibad and will build a house there to live ....

whatz the current Psf rate ?

which block is best ?

hows D Block as comapred to other blocks ?

some 1 please help ...
Read more
26 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Current Rate Apx 40K/syd
    A Block is best
    D is second best after A Block
    CommentQuote
  • what abt govindpuram extension..what is rate there...someone said its 8000-9000 per sq yd.... is it good place to invest in small plots there?
    ?
    please advise
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by desmataks
    what abt govindpuram extension..what is rate there...someone said its 8000-9000 per sq yd.... is it good place to invest in small plots there?
    ?
    please advise

Do you see good apreciation in govindpuram plots in G block in times to come? I have a plot there so want to confirm whether I should hold it or keep it?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sohnaroad
    Do you see good apreciation in govindpuram plots in G block in times to come? I have a plot there so want to confirm whether I should hold it or keep it?

i am asking that question and you asking same question to me..
    others please reply to ques asked by both of us....
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

What is you are asking that is unauthorised colony. High Risk high gain. All up to you what you want.

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ranapunit
    Hi,

What is you are asking that is unauthorised colony. High Risk high gain. All up to you what you want.

Thanks for the great information and help
    CommentQuote
  • how can we check if the plots layout or division is approved by gda or not

how to check if all approvals are there and plot is genuine and seller is genuine..

i asked builder abt gda notice abt illegal selling and division of plots..he said plots near to him are not approved ..but his plots are approved..now how to verify
    CommentQuote
  • I hAve purchased 300 sq yards in 410 khasra and its residential plot Its not approved by GDA but has good potential as I feel . Area has got power /sewage and boundary wall and Mr kapils group has decent persons working for him,Plot location nearr IDEAL ENG COLLEGE and 300 mts from 24 highway makes it decent investment.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sid_68
    I hAve purchased 300 sq yards in 410 khasra and its residential plot Its not approved by GDA but has good potential as I feel . Area has got power /sewage and boundary wall and Mr kapils group has decent persons working for him,Plot location nearr IDEAL ENG COLLEGE and 300 mts from 24 highway makes it decent investment.

what rate you got at that time and what is the current rate?
    thanks
    CommentQuote
  • I purchased acorner plot with roads on two sides approved as resedential and I have registerd + mutated+walled at rate of 933 per sq ft(combined price).I currently dont know whats the price as i purchased in dec 2012 only.Once other people start building the house there the price will shoot up .I heqrd in one of the plots 16 flats are being bougt up y some builder.Pl take ur decesion.
    CommentQuote
  • Current Rate????

What is current price in D block????? I am looking for a corner plot.
    CommentQuote
  • D block price is approx 45K/sqm (This is the rate for whole govindpuram authorized GDA colony) I have seen only 4-5 plots empty so you have very limited option if going for D block
    As a whole in Govindpuram I see hardly any empty plots
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by arunsharma7
    D block price is approx 45K/sqm (This is the rate for whole govindpuram authorized GDA colony) I have seen only 4-5 plots empty so you have very limited option if going for D block
    As a whole in Govindpuram I see hardly any empty plots

Thanks Arun.
    Have the rates increased after the recent hike in circle rates by GDA????

Do you know of any corner plots available???
    CommentQuote
  • Any idea about rates in block C plz? I do see quite a few empty plots in C
    CommentQuote
  • I have just visited the plots at Rasoolpur sikroda by SRK at new friends colony.In two months of my last visit following changes took place.
    1-The flyover to NH24 from adarshanagar got completed.
    2-Three person owning plots have started the construction to build the house and first floor is already completed.
    3-The uilder i talked about has srtaed builbing the 14 flats in 300 yards plot comprising of one bedroom one dinning room one kitchen one one drawing room.They will be sold at 13.25 lakh
    4-One park boundary within the colony has started
    5-One temple of lord shiva is being built.
    However the road building has not started and colony road a strech of one km from NH24 needs lot of repair and also it crosses the railway line.Just one km across the rates in Govindnagar is 45000/sq yard.
    Take your valuable decesion.Its good time to invest in my opinion.
    CommentQuote