Collapse

Plots at Govindpuram - Ghaziabad

Last updated: August 18 2016
31 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Plots at Govindpuram - Ghaziabad

I purchased acorner plot with roads on two sides approved as resedential and I have registerd + mutated+walled at rate of 933 per sq ft(combined price).I currently dont know whats the price as i purchased in dec 2012 only.Once other people start building the house there the price will shoot up .I heqrd in one of the plots 16 flats are being bougt up y some builder.Pl take ur decesion.

Comment

Current Rate????

What is current price in D block????? I am looking for a corner plot.

Comment

D block price is approx 45K/sqm (This is the rate for whole govindpuram authorized GDA colony) I have seen only 4-5 plots empty so you have very limited option if going for D block
        As a whole in Govindpuram I see hardly any empty plots

Comment

Originally posted by arunsharma7 View Post
          D block price is approx 45K/sqm (This is the rate for whole govindpuram authorized GDA colony) I have seen only 4-5 plots empty so you have very limited option if going for D block
          As a whole in Govindpuram I see hardly any empty plots
          Thanks Arun.
          Have the rates increased after the recent hike in circle rates by GDA????

Do you know of any corner plots available???

Comment

Any idea about rates in block C plz? I do see quite a few empty plots in C

Comment

I have just visited the plots at Rasoolpur sikroda by SRK at new friends colony.In two months of my last visit following changes took place.
              1-The flyover to NH24 from adarshanagar got completed.
              2-Three person owning plots have started the construction to build the house and first floor is already completed.
              3-The uilder i talked about has srtaed builbing the 14 flats in 300 yards plot comprising of one bedroom one dinning room one kitchen one one drawing room.They will be sold at 13.25 lakh
              4-One park boundary within the colony has started
              5-One temple of lord shiva is being built.
              However the road building has not started and colony road a strech of one km from NH24 needs lot of repair and also it crosses the railway line.Just one km across the rates in Govindnagar is 45000/sq yard.
              Take your valuable decesion.Its good time to invest in my opinion.

Comment

Rasool pur sikroda New Freinds colony.I had bought a plot in dec 2012.Its occupation has started as colonizer has given basic amenities.68 SQyards with parking for scooter has been made with first floor.ONe builder has also constructed 15 flats in around 300 sqyards plot.He is selling one 68sqyard flat with one bedroom,one dinning hall and one bed room and two bathroom and one kitchen and scooter parking .A model flat is also ready i heard its going to sell at 15 lakh.

Comment

Originally posted by arunsharma7 View Post
                  what rate you got at that time and what is the current rate?
                  thanks
                  The rate currently is in the vicinity of 13000per sq yard.Its giving me 50% profit now .How ever inhabitation has started in two houses built there as well as 15 houses are coming up .The additional point is the broadening of NH24 infront of dasna police chowki and engineering college and the building up and commutation in flyover from akash nagar which now joins Broadened Adarsh nagar.Its right time to enter there and make a fortune in my assessment.

Comment

Originally posted by sid_68 View Post
                    The rate currently is in the vicinity of 13000per sq yard.Its giving me 50% profit now .How ever inhabitation has started in two houses built there as well as 15 houses are coming up .The additional point is the broadening of NH24 infront of dasna police chowki and engineering college and the building up and commutation in flyover from akash nagar which now joins Broadened Adarsh nagar.Its right time to enter there and make a fortune in my assessment.
                    Hi,
                    Few questions-

-Is this area approved by GDA?

-Is it safe to buy a plot for residence purpose.

-Can I get small plot there like less than 100sqyrd there.

- Do any bank financing there. (I dont know whether the loan can be approved on plots)

- Also can u tell me the exact location of the area. where it is from toll gate on nh24, Is it in front of IMS eng college.

Thanks
                    Last edited January 29 2014, 09:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mdnchauhan View Post
                      Hi,
                      Few questions-

-Is this area approved by GDA?

-Is it safe to buy a plot for residence purpose.

-Can I get small plot there like less than 100sqyrd there.

- Do any bank financing there. (I dont know whether the loan can be approved on plots)

- Also can u tell me the exact location of the area. where it is from toll gate on nh24, Is it in front of IMS eng college.

Thanks
                      I have a plot with mutation and registration and my name at GDA site .So its safe.
                      yes in resale 100sq yard will be available
                      I am not sure about loan
                      new friend colony is name and is across the railway line and IDEAL ENGINEERING COLLEGE IS near by land mark aboy 1 km,
                      its inhabited by 3 familes there.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X