Also, He failed to get me a homeloan from his connected NBFC

Now, I have applied to a bank which will take around 15 days and my registry date is after 7 days

So he's pushing me to take loan from a NBFC who is giving loan through rural unit on 16% interest

What should I do now?

Can I cancel the deal and get my whole advance money returned?

Before Intial agreement he was very sure that he cancan get me a loan and also he commuted orally if I'm future I'll require more time then he will give

But now he's totally opposed

Please
Read more
1 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by chand365
    Also, He failed to get me a homeloan from his connected NBFC

Now, I have applied to a bank which will take around 15 days and my registry date is after 7 days

So he's pushing me to take loan from a NBFC who is giving loan through rural unit on 16% interest

What should I do now?

Can I cancel the deal and get my whole advance money returned?

Before Intial agreement he was very sure that he cancan get me a loan and also he commuted orally if I'm future I'll require more time then he will give

But now he's totally opposed

Please

Can u name the Builder & the Project? An thread may already exist on the Project and there could be other members facing similar issues. If an thread on the Project exists already, this thread would then be required to get merged with the original existing thread .
    CommentQuote
    2 Comments
    • MANOJa4 months ago
      Since answering to your questions and query is not possible without knowing the name of the Builder & the Project and also as we may be creating a potential Duplicate thread, this thread is being locked.

If you have any issues on this, PM me.