Last updated: March 24 2012
7 | Posts
1979 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Individual Home Options - Villa Anandam or Plots in Vasundhara

Hi Friends

I am very new to this forum and want to state thanks for all the posts here. These are really helpful for individuals like me looking for advice.

I want to know your views on comparing Villa Anandam in RNE Ghaziabad versus 100 - 120 sq m plots in Vasundhara Sector I and II. Both of these seem to the be in the same price range currently (1 cr).

Comparatively, the villa Anandam project sounds costly as it is further away from Delhi, but charging similar amounts as Vasundhara. Is it a worth option to consider, or sector I and II plots in Vasundhara would be better ? Assuming the work location for me could be Noida.

Thanks
    Tarun

Re : Individual Home Options - Villa Anandam or Plots in Vasundhara

Originally posted by taruntiwari View Post
    Hi Friends

I am very new to this forum and want to state thanks for all the posts here. These are really helpful for individuals like me looking for advice.

I want to know your views on comparing Villa Anandam in RNE Ghaziabad versus 100 - 120 sq m plots in Vasundhara Sector I and II. Both of these seem to the be in the same price range currently (1 cr).

Comparatively, the villa Anandam project sounds costly as it is further away from Delhi, but charging similar amounts as Vasundhara. Is it a worth option to consider, or sector I and II plots in Vasundhara would be better ? Assuming the work location for me could be Noida.

Thanks
    Tarun
    If you have 1 Caror budget then go for Vasundhara 100 SM Plot. 1 Caror Costing Villa Anandam of RNE in 140 SY is not very good for investment POV. Due to Location Advantage of Vasundhara from DELHI it will always appreciate very high then RNE Villa.

Comment

Thanks for the quick reply and clear direction. The only negetive point in Vasundhara is that houses are built without leaving any space. Hence usually they will be closed from three sides.

With the perspective of living there, are there any options of better homes / plots in Vaisahli , Indrapuram or Noida as well ?.

Regards
      Tarun

Comment

Originally posted by taruntiwari View Post
        Thanks for the quick reply and clear direction. The only negetive point in Vasundhara is that houses are built without leaving any space. Hence usually they will be closed from three sides.

With the perspective of living there, are there any options of better homes / plots in Vaisahli , Indrapuram or Noida as well ?.

Regards
        Tarun
        See if you want BEST Quality of LIFE into the Society within OWN Land HOME then Villa Anandam of SVP & Ashiana in RNE will be good with less appreciation..... However Vasundhara Plot is good for Appreciation POV.

Choice is YOURS.

Comment

Thanks for your help.

Regards
          Tarun

Comment

If you are ready to go as far as Villa Anandam, then why don't you try GNOIDA? It take less time to reach from GNOIDA to delhi than from Villa Anandam.
            'LIVE FOR INDIA'

Comment

plot in vasundhara is best for appreciation and if u want to live then go for aplot in NOIDA or GNOIDA upon ur budget

Comment

Thanks folks for responding. You are correct , with this amount I only get one chance . I was looking for Amarpali Villas in Noida Extension. I havn't called them yet , not sure if they can be availble within this price range. GNOIDA seems a bit too far. Ghazaibad is OK , as I have my native home in Meerut.

Are there any areas in Noida / Noida extension where I can look for plots in this price range. And do those areas have better norms in home construction , like do people leave necessary space when they construct on a plot ?

Thanks again for proactivly helping me on this decison.

Regards
                Tarun

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                Working...
                X