Vaishali Metro to (Airport) T3 Terminal Checkout in Less then 1 HOUR

Last updated: March 24 2012
7 | Posts
11333 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vaishali Metro to (Airport) T3 Terminal Checkout in Less then 1 HOUR

Yesterday I drop my one Friend of Bangalore to T3 Terminal Airport, he also want to do Metro Ride. I was surprised to see that in less than 1 hour we reach at T3 Checkout from Vaishali Metro.....

We Ride from Vaishali GZB Metro to New DELHI Railway Station by BLUE LINE (1 interchange at Connaught Place) it take total 30 minutes, then from there we take Airport High speed Reliance Metro which take total 20 Minutes, it was the fun with very comfortable ride at Airport Link Metro..... so in less than 1 hour we are at the checkout point of T3 Terminal from Vaishali.....

After this I realize that Airport is now very near to Ghaziabad... Thanks for METRO (specially Reliance Airport High Speed Metro)....

Kuch bhi kaho DELHI is DELHI, and METRO in DELHI is the BEST

Re : Vaishali Metro to (Airport) T3 Terminal Checkout in Less then 1 HOUR

Originally posted by saurabh2011 View Post
    Yesterday I drop my one Friend of Bangalore to T3 Terminal Airport, he also want to do Metro Ride. I was surprised to see that in less than 1 hour we reach at T3 Checkout from Vaishali Metro.....

We Ride from Vaishali GZB Metro to New DELHI Railway Station by BLUE LINE (1 interchange at Connaught Place) it take total 30 minutes, then from there we take Airport High speed Reliance Metro which take total 20 Minutes, it was the fun with very comfortable ride at Airport Link Metro..... so in less than 1 hour we are at the checkout point of T3 Terminal from Vaishali.....

After this I realize that Airport is now very near to Ghaziabad... Thanks for METRO (specially Reliance Airport High Speed Metro)....

Kuch bhi kaho DELHI is DELHI, and METRO in DELHI is the BEST

Do you think new thread was indeed for this? Thanks for sharing your experience though.
    Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by cookie View Post
      Do you think new thread was indeed for this? Thanks for sharing your experience though.
      Bhai GZB forum mai already not rapidly new threads created so no issue like Noida Forum... and I think this experience is use full for several guys of GZB who did not use this way of Metro to T3 Terminal and still waste lots of time in Parking at T3 Terminal.... this is such an experiences which lots of GZB member may use in Future....

This thread is much better then weekly new Rate Comparison & Appreciation thread of Paras by our great Kapil Sibal Sahab

Comment

Bhai GZB forum mai already not rapidly new threads created so no issue like Noida Forum... and I think this experience is use full for several guys of GZB who did not use this way of Metro to T3 Terminal and still waste lots of time in Parking at T3 Terminal.... this is such an experiences which lots of GZB member may use in Future....

This thread is much better then weekly new Rate Comparison & Appreciation thread of Paras by our great Kapil Sibal Sahab
        You Are comparing with banned members, mind that. Even in noida forum you have done the same. check the threads created by you.
        moreover, you have always created negative threads.not even a single positive thread in noida Forum created by you. There are positive things too. Be discreet and balanced like Frito.if you want to set an example for others. Rest everyone is free.

I tell you my experience. Metro express way link to terminal 3 is open till 10pm only. After that for international flights you need to have your arrangements.
        Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by cookie View Post
          You Are comparing with banned members, mind that. Even in noida forum you have done the same. check the threads created by you.
          moreover, you have always created negative threads.not even a single positive thread in noida Forum created by you. There are positive things too. Be discreet and balanced like Frito.if you want to set an example for others. Rest everyone is free.

I tell you my experience. Metro express way link to terminal 3 is open till 10pm only. After that for international flights you need to have your arrangements.
          Yaar itne gussa kayon ho iss thread se... Aaisa bhi kya galat thread create kar diya GZB forum mai....

Comment

Yaar itne gussa kayon ho iss thread se... Aaisa bhi kya galat thread create kar diya GZB forum mai....
            aaaha

don't let me share my experience in different threads in Ghazibad Forum.
            You know what I mean.

We have seen your balanced and discreet views yesterday.

Good day.
            Thanks

Comment

True, people are still using other transport meanslike cab, auto, DTC bus !!!!

Very good information Saurabh Bro !!!!

Keep sharing good information and don't get distracted by rumour mongers who only talks ill about Ghaziabad !!!!

DP

Comment

Originally posted by commener View Post
                True, people are still using other transport meanslike cab, auto, DTC bus !!!!

Very good information Saurabh Bro !!!!

Keep sharing good information and don't get distracted by rumour mongers who only talks ill about Ghaziabad !!!!

DP
                Thanks commener Bhai.... I also don't think that any real information based thread can be BAD for IREF.... This thread is directly related to Property as distance & convenience from Airport/ISBT/Railways/CP are the key points of any REAL ESTATE Market of NCR.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                Working...
                X