KW Srishti Raj Nagar Extension Ghaziabad

Last updated: April 4 2018
479 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : KW Srishti Raj Nagar Extension Ghaziabad

KW Srishti

Thanks to all of you for your kind feedback. As I last visited the KW Srishti, the digging work on tower B was started. Further the work on 24 mtr. wide road was also started. Even black top has been done on the road. I read 1 review of a member here regarding balcony size of KW Srishti which states - Balcony is too small as compared to the brochure. Is it true? Can some one tell me about this fact? so that I can argue with the builder regarding the same.

Comment

KW Size Not matching with Brochure??

Originally posted by rajeev10180 View Post
      Thanks to all of you for your kind feedback. As I last visited the KW Srishti, the digging work on tower B was started. Further the work on 24 mtr. wide road was also started. Even black top has been done on the road. I read 1 review of a member here regarding balcony size of KW Srishti which states - Balcony is too small as compared to the brochure. Is it true? Can some one tell me about this fact? so that I can argue with the builder regarding the same.
      Yes Dear I Will go thr by 2nd/3rd Wk of April for this purpose only. if any diff will update to this forum.

Comment

hello everybody...

am snigdha, hv just registered n am new to this forum...

rajeev, congratulations on booking a flat wid kw srishti...cud u plz apprise me as to how much it cost ya 4 booking d 920 sq unit???did ya buy it dis year itself?

sudesh, i take it from ur post in d thread dat u r planning 2 visit kw srishti sometym soon...i shall be visiting kws dis weekend...lemme kno if u too r planning to visit around dat tym...

tc guys...

Comment

KW Sristhi, Raj Nagar Extension

Hello, Snigdha. I booked 920 sq. ft. on 2nd Floor facing park 23.33 lacs inclusive all in Decmeber 2011. But at present builder has increased the basic rate by 100/- per sq. ft., A.D.C. also increase by 60/- per sq. ft., PLCs are also inceased by 50/- per sq. ft. I try very hard to negotiate but they are very rigid in negotiation.

Comment

hey rajeev...

gud 2 hear from u...

cud u plz give me an estimate as to how much d 1040sq unit wud cost, taking into consideration d recent price hike?

also, am sure that u must hv looked into d option of 1040sq unit whilst finally deciding on d 920 sq unit option...any specific reasons 4 d same?

wud appreciate a reply.

thnkya

Comment

kw sristhi

When I first visited the KW Srishti, I was very much interested for 1040 sq. ft. but the construction of this tower already reach up to 10th floor, it means I have to pay all dues till 10th floor immediately and my EMI was started from the same date, which I was not able to pay at that time. Further, as I also belongs to real estate sector and I personally handed over 2 or 3 projects, my peronal experience with big socieities is very bitter. That's why I choose the 920 sq. ft., in which the number of units are only 212, further the height of this block is only stilt+10 floors.

Comment

Rajeev, did you also take into consideration that to use the main facilities of the project you'd have to cross the 24 mtr. road which divides this project? Granted that you'd have the shopping complex in your half, but still crossing over every day to use the Club or the jogging track (if you are fitness enthusiast, that is) would be a big inconvenience. Your POV.

Comment

hey rajeev...

sorry 2 bother u again but i just wanted to let u know dat i visited RNE 2day n found d following projects quite appealing:

KW Srishti - 2bhk classic/ premium [1200+ sq ft]
                  Krishna's Aprameya Residency
                  Fortune Residency
                  SCC Sapphire
                  Highend Paradise

Since u've professed to be an investor in real estates from quite some tym, cud u plz help me shortlist sm gud options from d point of view of an end-user...

awaiting ur reply at the earliest...

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by snikide View Post
                    hello everybody...

am snigdha, hv just registered n am new to this forum...

rajeev, congratulations on booking a flat wid kw srishti...cud u plz apprise me as to how much it cost ya 4 booking d 920 sq unit???did ya buy it dis year itself?

sudesh, i take it from ur post in d thread dat u r planning 2 visit kw srishti sometym soon...i shall be visiting kws dis weekend...lemme kno if u too r planning to visit around dat tym...

tc guys...
                    Hi I was out of station, so I could not rply. will be thr on 14th apr (by 12pm).

Comment

KW Srishti Carpet Area??

Hi
                      Today I visited KW Srishti project side. Quality & Speed of work was very fast 1240sft flat already completed 6th floor and work for 7th floor was going on. I measured Carpet Area . Its not matching. kindly clarify me if wall is also consider in carpet area. for balcony 5ft wide was 4.5ft + 0.4inch wall. and bedroom 10x11 was .5fit small from both side. If wall is considered as carpet area then 1wall should be consider in one measured only and I think Kw had played game. wall is considered in every measurement. ie 10x11 bedroom is maximum 9.5 x 10.3sft and balcony 5ft wide is maximum 4.5 ft wide.

So its request if any one has more knowledge on carpet area etc.

Naveen

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X