KW Srishti Raj Nagar Extension Ghaziabad

Last updated: April 4 2018
479 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : KW Srishti Raj Nagar Extension Ghaziabad

Originally posted by VishnuJ View Post
    IF only from investement POV, why don't you go for KDP or HIghway project. One can expect better return.
    Nothing much available directly from builder.
    I have not tried in resale as dnt want to pay silly brokers the commission...
    but prices are really getting high now and that too when overall sentiment is that there is a big slowdown in the market. :-(

Comment

Originally posted by vagarg View Post
      Dear All,
      What are your thoughts on KW phase 2 1100sft 12th floor at 35L AI in CLP excluding reg+ ser tax.
      There is some margin for negotiation in the above figure.
      The purpose is investment with the help of bank loan.
      Will investing in KW be a good idea with time frame of 3-4 years or may be even more and will the appreciation expected is good enough to cover the bank interest + some profitability even if moderate.
      The other option is Ajnara 990sft quoted in the same bracket but in that case it is relatively early possession and might be used to yield rental income as well.

One thing is for sure even if project is marginally expensive dnt want to risk the money at all.
      Project is in front of you, costing is in front of you. So you need only calculation to get final result. if you have time frame of 3-4 years then all project will come in same bill. I don't think cost wise any project would be of much diff. Just you have to make final decision with your choice. which location you prefer, which builder you prefer. KW/KDP/AJNARA/GAUR not much to say but yes better then Ascent/Himalaya & SCC.

So first decide project on Highway or internal road, then builder, then price.

Comment

Originally posted by Nvsyaha View Post
        Project is in front of you, costing is in front of you. So you need only calculation to get final result. if you have time frame of 3-4 years then all project will come in same bill. I don't think cost wise any project would be of much diff. Just you have to make final decision with your choice. which location you prefer, which builder you prefer. KW/KDP/AJNARA/GAUR not much to say but yes better then Ascent/Himalaya & SCC.

So first decide project on Highway or internal road, then builder, then price.
        Thanks Naveen,
        My real concern is whether the investment made in RNE with the help of the bank loan is worth taking the risk ?
        the reason i specified my query with respect to KW srishti is that the project suits most to my planning as its in the initial phase of phase 2 with the tower of my targeted flat. The flat lay out is good too and loading factor is also comparatively less than compared with other options.
        The project has significant construction done already in phase 1 so unless one is really unlucky , the risk seems to be minimal investing in phase 2. Is among the good rated projects in the market in general though with recent posts in the thread, dissatisfaction of the buyers has been expressed but that too is more to do with anticipated delay in possession.
        My plan is 15/85 for self funding / bank loan for this so just needed inputs from the buyers in the project with respect to the appreciation prospects and returns in this project and also there own feedback on the builder and his performance so far.
        This is my second attempt to get into this planning as the first one way back in sep 2011 when i almost bought in SCC 1025sft for 22L AI but withdrew as builder back tracked asking for 30 K more on the agreed amount and thus created a doubt about its credibility for me to back out from the project.
        Project wise i have explored almost every project and am sure that will not take the route of pre launch or yet to start construction kind of projects.

Comment

Thanks Naveen,
          My real concern is whether the investment made in RNE with the help of the bank loan is worth taking the risk ?
          the reason i specified my query with respect to KW srishti is that the project suits most to my planning as its in the initial phase of phase 2 with the tower of my targeted flat. The flat lay out is good too and loading factor is also comparatively less than compared with other options.
          The project has significant construction done already in phase 1 so unless one is really unlucky , the risk seems to be minimal investing in phase 2. Is among the good rated projects in the market in general though with recent posts in the thread, dissatisfaction of the buyers has been expressed but that too is more to do with anticipated delay in possession.
          My plan is 15/85 for self funding / bank loan for this so just needed inputs from the buyers in the project with respect to the appreciation prospects and returns in this project and also there own feedback on the builder and his performance so far.
          This is my second attempt to get into this planning as the first one way back in sep 2011 when i almost bought in SCC 1025sft for 22L AI but withdrew as builder back tracked asking for 30 K more on the agreed amount and thus created a doubt about its credibility for me to back out from the project.
          Project wise i have explored almost every project and am sure that will not take the route of pre launch or yet to start construction kind of projects.
          Hi
          KW project is in top 5 in RNE. Loading/ layout etc wise its one of the best(not on top). So for investment wise I don't think kw's return will not match with other project. Just wait for 24mtr road to come out from paper to ground. Work on Phase 2 has been started and within year time you will see it all tower in place as all approval is in place. Management wise up/down is upto acceptable level ( as in india chalta hai..). Rate wise also its comparatively ok and if you can bargain 7-10% discounts is yours.
          So if your calculation says ok go ahead. Next rate hike of kw should be by year end only.

Comment

Hi
            KW project is in top 5 in RNE. Loading/ layout etc wise its one of the best(not on top). So for investment wise I don't think kw's return will not match with other project. Just wait for 24mtr road to come out from paper to ground. Work on Phase 2 has been started and within year time you will see it all tower in place as all approval is in place. Management wise up/down is upto acceptable level ( as in india chalta hai..). Rate wise also its comparatively ok and if you can bargain 7-10% discounts is yours.
            So if your calculation says ok go ahead. Next rate hike of kw should be by year end only.
            Thanks Naveen, so far it seems to be a front runner, only if they work out and agree to a reasonable price. hopefully. Wat do you think should be a reasonable deal for the said flat 1100 sft phase 2 ?

Comment

Thanks Naveen, so far it seems to be a front runner, only if they work out and agree to a reasonable price. hopefully. Wat do you think should be a reasonable deal for the said flat 1100 sft phase 2 ?
              Ask for 10% disc, min 5% disc for sure is possible, let's hope

Comment

Ask for 10% disc, min 5% disc for sure is possible, let's hope
                being offered 7% discount and AI price of 33.5 L
                I Think anything between 30-31 should be the right price for this 12th floor flat
                RNE experts any thoughts and comments.
                Also i would like to add one more query from phase 1 buyers in CLP schedule.How has been the company's demand schedule in CLP, have they been bang on schedule and how much time gap has been there on each subsequent demand.
                Need the info to evaluate the DP options and CLP options for eventual cost impact.
                Last edited June 7 2013, 07:04 PM.

Comment

being offered 7% discount and AI price of 33.5 L
                  I Think anything between 30-31 should be the right price for this 12th floor flat
                  RNE experts any thoughts and comments.
                  Also i would like to add one more query from phase 1 buyers in CLP schedule.How has been the company's demand schedule in CLP, have they been bang on schedule and how much time gap has been there on each subsequent demand.
                  Need the info to evaluate the DP options and CLP options for eventual cost impact.
                  I think you are getting maximum discount from builder if you can get more its your bargain power only. Best of luck.

Clp plan 3/5/7/9 floor demand will come in 50-60days. Kw's payment plan is comparatively good.

Comment

I think you are getting maximum discount from builder if you can get more its your bargain power only. Best of luck.

Clp plan 3/5/7/9 floor demand will come in 50-60days. Kw's payment plan is comparatively good.
                    By 50-60 days i understand you mean 50-60 days for each slab right?
                    Means almost 60-65% will be due / paid in a years time.

Comment

By 50-60 days i understand you mean 50-60 days for each slab right?
                      Means almost 60-65% will be due / paid in a years time.
                      50-60 days for 2 floor, as demand will com on 3/5/7/9 top floor.These activity will be complete within year time.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X