479 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : KW Srishti Raj Nagar Extension Ghaziabad

Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

CONGRATULATION one more builder going to join in list to offer LATE possession of their Award Winning Project SRISHTI RNE. Builder received so many award but all are of no use for buyer. They are working with such slow speed now that it is going to missed Dec 2013 to March 2014 to Jun 2014 to Aug 2014 to Oct 2014 to Dec 2014. Chance is that Dec 2014 may become history too in coming days if they not start drinking complan/ horlicks in morning. Dry Almonds also give good boost to body, it helps body to work fast.

Comment

... and they should be awarded for late delivery also...Hello...I am new to this forum...I have a flat booked in Tower D...I am staying in Classic Residency, RNE currently.

Comment

These suckers first get the money from the buyers and then start a new project with that money, these AH forget old saying, pair utney hi felao...........

Comment

Originally posted by sandecho View Post
            ... and they should be awarded for late delivery also...Hello...I am new to this forum...I have a flat booked in Tower D...I am staying in Classic Residency, RNE currently.
            Hi sandecho, any visit you have made at site. I have two query, If possible please update.

1) What is actual progress on 24 meter road. I came to know from this forum that there is some soil work around bluemoon project side. This work is done by builder to move their building material to site. If you have any detail related to this road please update it.

2) Any new development at KW site. There is continuous rain in these season So I presumed work must be halted for time being.

Comment

Project Update

Outer plaster of tower g, tower f and tower J should be completed in next 2 month max.
              Floor work tower d completed, tiles on stairs started , internal paint done.

Floor work tower j should be completed by next month. floor work for tower g and tower f will take more than 3 months.
              tower B structure almost done, tower c structure will take 3-4 month more. tower e good progress ,basement work done, stilt is in progress.
              tower k work is in progress.

raft for tower h & I yet to start.

Over all progress for phase 1 is good very good yet to come. kw's planning for possession from June'2014(??).
              24 meter road will be visible only in 2014, as 3-4l project will be ready to offer possession in 2014.

Comment

bhai gabala lagta hai aap abhi abhi broker bane ho. jara marketing seekh lo paihle. raj nagar mein sabhi babla nahi hue hai jo raj nagar se bhiwadi jayenge. waise bhi bhiwadi se bike se aaye ho yaa bus se??

Comment

Thanks Sudesh bhai for the update...I am in US now and was eagerly waiting for this update as I cant go myself now...I have a flat in Tower J...

Comment

Construction Update

Latest Construction Update of KW. Kw website is not capable to present feel good moment So I'm uploading these photographs
                    Attached Files

Comment

Construction Update Part 2

Part 2
                      Attached Files

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X