Collapse

KW Srishti Raj Nagar Extension Ghaziabad

Last updated: April 4 2018
479 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : KW Srishti Raj Nagar Extension Ghaziabad

Can anybody tell what is the price all inclusive in KW sristi. I want to buy a flat and my budget is 25 lakhs. Pls tell me any other options you have seen there and found good.

Comment

Originally posted by dosuiv View Post
      Can anybody tell what is the price all inclusive in KW sristi. I want to buy a flat and my budget is 25 lakhs. Pls tell me any other options you have seen there and found good.

K World Group Better visit site for deal or try to contact on phone.

Comment

Originally posted by nvsyaha View Post
        k world group better visit site for deal or try to contact on phone.

fortune residency is giving maximum area in 945sq feet in comparision to others.
        Pls check.

Comment

Originally posted by rajeev10180 View Post
          Hello, Snigdha. I booked 920 sq. ft. on 2nd Floor facing park 23.33 lacs inclusive all in Decmeber 2011. But at present builder has increased the basic rate by 100/- per sq. ft., A.D.C. also increase by 60/- per sq. ft., PLCs are also inceased by 50/- per sq. ft. I try very hard to negotiate but they are very rigid in negotiation.

hi,

why dont you try to book in fortune residency just next to kw. it is having good layout with good price .

Comment

Hi every body.........i have visit this location RNE {raj nagar extension},since from 6 month but finalise a flat now in GAURSONS, as only a month ago a brand display himself which shows trust and growth in this location..........,surely its shows a positive feel with luxury and security purpose.
            having sum comment share with meee..................

Comment

Hi Everybody

Myself Amit iam new to this forum, Liked the views and articles posted on this forum.
              I have booked a 2175 sq/ft penthouse in kw sristi in july2011 and one 1040 sq/ft 2 bhk on 6th floor for my brother at the same time.last went to see the project site on march 04/12.Things seems to be going to be in right pace. Hope for a timely possession. I was told by the builder for july 13 possession. However iam still taking it as dec 13.

Comment

Originally posted by ALFREDHITLER View Post
                hi,

why dont you try to book in fortune residency just next to kw. it is having good layout with good price .
                KW are well ahead in construction What I have seen in last one year. Kw from ground to 4 tower. 12th floor completed of 2 tower and 6th floor in next 2tower. What is fortune's status?

Comment

Originally posted by dosuiv View Post
                  Did you finalize anything ??

Comment

No, I am waiting for someone to sell his flat as it is little bit cheaper than the co. rates and that too anywhere in Ghaziabad.

Comment

KW SRISHTI: Road Issue in RNE

I would like to highllight that KW Sristhi has issues with the Road shown in Map 24meter wide road. The possession of the road has not been taken yet. There are some farmers issues on the road purposed to KW Sristhi and other societies.

Hummmmm sad... these framers have become GHOSTS of every area.

Any comments?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X