KW Srishti Raj Nagar Extension Ghaziabad

Last updated: April 4 2018
479 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : KW Srishti Raj Nagar Extension Ghaziabad

Originally posted by nishant12 View Post
    Not good , by your calculations it looks like June 2015 might be correct time of possession. All the builders are having same problems. What you think should I hold the property till then or sell it off and buy somewhere else? My office is in Noida and I am looking something for end use.
    I don't think so as selling this property and buying another property for end use will be costly affair. minimum diff would be Rs.5L and then +/- price diff of both location.

I don't have much idea of noida market but sure you won't get anything(RTM) in range of 3000-3500. pls do share your plan if any.......

Comment

Not good , by your calculations it looks like June 2015 might be correct time of possession. All the builders are having same problems. What you think should I hold the property till then or sell it off and buy somewhere else? My office is in Noida and I am looking something for end use.
      I would say "No", as in case of property, "Jab bechi sasti bechi, jab khareedi mahangi khareedi", and before making any decision please take the below points into consideration:

1. How long have you waited so far, if more than 2 years then a big "NO".
      2. What is the current location and if in case it is manageable then how good is to stay in the same situation.

Comment

Originally posted by KaamDev View Post
        I would say "No", as in case of property, "Jab bechi sasti bechi, jab khareedi mahangi khareedi", and before making any decision please take the below points into consideration:

1. How long have you waited so far, if more than 2 years then a big "NO".
        2. What is the current location and if in case it is manageable then how good is to stay in the same situation.
        Thanks everyone for the valuable suggestions. If we assume that we would get the final possession by end of this year or early next year, then what would be the rate of this project if we consider location and other stuffs...

Thanks again

Comment

Thanks everyone for the valuable suggestions. If we assume that we would get the final possession by end of this year or early next year, then what would be the rate of this project if we consider location and other stuffs...

Thanks again
          Prevailing rate in RNE +/- 100-200, nothing special for KW. Gaur plus 100-200 is possible but rest all will fall in almost same category. next year(2015) more flat will be offered so more option of easy resale would be available in market.
          At present no builder will dare to think about price rise, only inflation based rise is possible only after August. development of internal road will provide some bargain support to internal project in comparison of main road projects.
          Last edited April 16 2014, 03:20 PM.

Comment

Hello kw wallo suggest me can i purches or not

Comment

Depends on purpose of purchase.. :-D

Comment

Hello guys

Any latest update on the possession and construction ?

Thanks

Comment

hello doston

Kya chal raha hai aaj kal KW mein?

Comment

KW is busy in recovering old dues from its clients these days. And per them they have sent welcome letter to Tower D owners and preparing for Tower J now.

Comment

Originally posted by srathi9 View Post
                      KW is busy in recovering old dues from its clients these days. And per them they have sent welcome letter to Tower D owners and preparing for Tower J now.
                      Thanks srathi bhai for the update
                      I am not sure on which address they have sent the letter for tower, as I haven't received any letter for Tower D. Anyways did you get a chance to visit the site recently ? Are phase 1 towers are really ready for possessions letters or only for welcome letters
                      Please post some recent pictures if get some time.. Thanks again

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X