Last updated: April 4 2018
479 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : KW Srishti Raj Nagar Extension Ghaziabad

Originally posted by amitjoe View Post
    hi everybody

myself amit iam new to this forum, liked the views and articles posted on this forum.
    I have booked a 2175 sq/ft penthouse in kw sristi in july2011 and one 1040 sq/ft 2 bhk on 6th floor for my brother at the same time.last went to see the project site on march 04/12.things seems to be going to be in right pace. Hope for a timely possession. I was told by the builder for july 13 possession. However iam still taking it as dec 13.
    other thread in name of kw(duplicate) has been closed now.

Comment

Originally posted by nitin pandit View Post
      Hi every body.........i have visit this location RNE {raj nagar extension},since from 6 month but finalise a flat now in GAURSONS, as only a month ago a brand display himself which shows trust and growth in this location..........,surely its shows a positive feel with luxury and security purpose.
      having sum comment share with meee..................
      What price did U get in Gaursons & which size U booked & what is the payment plan. Thanks in advance.

Comment

Last Saturday i went to the site to see the work progress. They seems to be quite confident of finishing up the phase one by June 2013. They said that max by august we'll be able to do the registry. They said in RNE their are only two competitors in terms of luxury and quality work the other one is VVIP.The plus point of KWS is they have only one project running at this point of time. So hoping for the best.

Comment

Booked a 1510 sq ft 3 BHK in KW Srishti

Hi All,

Just found this portal while searching for feedback and latest updates abt 'KW Srishti'.

I was initially interested in 1525 sq ft 3 BHK but got to know it's Floor Plan is not yet approved hence booked the other one.

Kindly let me know if anyone else has booked any 3 BHK in this project.

Thanks,
          Rajat

Comment

Originally posted by Nvsyaha View Post
            Hi
            Today I visited KW Srishti project side. Quality & Speed of work was very fast 1240sft flat already completed 6th floor and work for 7th floor was going on. I measured Carpet Area . Its not matching. kindly clarify me if wall is also consider in carpet area. for balcony 5ft wide was 4.5ft + 0.4inch wall. and bedroom 10x11 was .5fit small from both side. If wall is considered as carpet area then 1wall should be consider in one measured only and I think Kw had played game. wall is considered in every measurement. ie 10x11 bedroom is maximum 9.5 x 10.3sft and balcony 5ft wide is maximum 4.5 ft wide.

So its request if any one has more knowledge on carpet area etc.

Naveen
            If its true its a serious concern , considering the high rates of KW and less carpet area(floor plans) and even its been reduced by inches ...

Any senior members inputs ??

Comment

Originally posted by jass_s View Post
              If its true its a serious concern , considering the high rates of KW and less carpet area(floor plans) and even its been reduced by inches ...

Any senior members inputs ??
              Most of builders around 80% include Wall width of .45 Feet with in Room Size end hence actual room size becomes .9 Feet less then shown in brousher.... but still 20% builder do not do it and if anyone lucky then can get internal room size 100% same as brousher..... My friend has flat in Gaur Global Village Crossing and here is also same issue.... his balcony .5 Feet Less , His store of 5x4 is of only 4.3x3.3 (very very small, no use) , rooms size also around .9 feet small as shown.... so even Gaur is doing it.....

BTW 100% builders include thick BEAM size also with in ROOM size, we can not do anything into that.

Best way before buying calculate ROOM size from inch-tape Wall to Wall at your own...... see it Wall to Wall at Max Length, not from Wall to any BEAM.

Comment

I think some price rise in KW Srishti by 1st june(+200)??

Comment

Hi Nvsyaha,

That's true, rates of KW Srishti are increasing by 200/- per sq feet for 2 BHK and 100/- for 3 BHK flats. I have confirmed this by the agent through which I have booked my flat.

Thanks,

Comment

Originally posted by RajatSingh View Post
                    Hi Nvsyaha,

That's true, rates of KW Srishti are increasing by 200/- per sq feet for 2 BHK and 100/- for 3 BHK flats. I have confirmed this by the agent through which I have booked my flat.

Thanks,
                    It means KW has good inventory of 3 BHK flats. Forum member Its my advice do not book thru agent as all project has there own marketing office. So buyer can do good bargain directly

Naveen
                    Last edited May 28 2012, 04:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nvsyaha View Post
                      It means KW has good inventory of 3 BHK flats.

Naveen
                      The rates may go high but if Saurabh is right than 2bhk 920 unit has room sizes only 10*9.6 & 10.5*9.5

Living room would be 9.5*14.5

Seems like too crampy .... whats your take .. I guess not user & investors friendly ?

pls suggest .. and what would be the price on 3rd or 4th floor???

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X