KW Srishti is the Best option to Buy flal in Raj nagar Extn, they are a renowned builder with good quality & timely commitments
Read more
461 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by tarunj
    I have not gone yet. Before going there just want to know the price of Phase-2 by anyone who booked there

Lately, I have not visited but my cousin did and he told me they are selling on nothing less then 2700 AI.

They dont have approval yet on 2nd phase..Actually most builders didnt get it after the govt changed.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by srathi9
    Lately, I have not visited but my cousin did and he told me they are selling on nothing less then 2700 AI.

They dont have approval yet on 2nd phase..Actually most builders didnt get it after the govt changed.

Are You sure about KW 2nd phase pending approval case? What information I have only two (E & H) tower's approval is pending as they changed design and re-submitted for approval of these 2 tower.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sudesh28
    Are You sure about KW 2nd phase pending approval case? What information I have only two (E & H) tower's approval is pending as they changed design and re-submitted for approval of these 2 tower.

Yes, Mr Sudesh, KW Srishti do not have approval for their 2nd phase yet.
    CommentQuote
  • Kw Shrishti

Originally Posted by tarunj
    Does anyone booked in Phase-2? If yes please provide the price and expected possession date.

Hi All..I have just 2 days back booked a Flat 975 Sq.Ft in KWS Phase II, CLP, Corner & Park PLC, 5th Floor, Tower C for Rs. 28.5 L AI. Is the price OK or I have been loot by them ?? Seniors & Experienced, plz give your inputs about this deal...I have booked it for my residence purpose..

Also, I have checked with KWS people and also with few other people, have come to know KWS phase II has all the approvals....expected poss is in Dec2014.

thanks,
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit26
    Hi All..I have just 2 days back booked a Flat 975 Sq.Ft in KWS Phase II, CLP, Corner & Park PLC, 5th Floor, Tower C for Rs. 28.5 L AI. Is the price OK or I have been loot by them ?? Seniors & Experienced, plz give your inputs about this deal...I have booked it for my residence purpose..

Also, I have checked with KWS people and also with few other people, have come to know KWS phase II has all the approvals....expected poss is in Dec2014.

thanks,

around 300 rs /sqft looted from u.don't mind.its my personal view.
    CommentQuote

thanks,

~2950 PSF rate for Phase-2 with around 3 years time frame for possession.... this is costly deal and it should be within 2700 PSF rate..... At this rate you can get any Real or Near RTM in RNE of same size.....
    CommentQuote

thanks,

How many PLC charged?
    CommentQuote

thanks,

MR. amit26,
    You have paid around 150/- extra but nevermind now. society is worth going for if they deliver as they promised.
    Also, I am sure they dont have complete approvals for 2nd phase yet. I also have booking with them though.

Seniors can put some lights on approval part.
    CommentQuote
    How many PLC charged?

2 PLCs
    CommentQuote
    2 PLCs

it should only one. atleast RS100.00 disc was possible for you. if deal is thru broker just ask them to adjust this diff or try to re-negotiate with kw staff. best of luck........
    CommentQuote
    it should only one. atleast RS100.00 disc was possible for you. if deal is thru broker just ask them to adjust this diff or try to re-negotiate with kw staff. best of luck........

Thanks for the reply Mr. Sudesh....I agree...I was also somewhere thinking that my deal is only about Rs.1 lac costlier...Yes I should have negotiated on PLCs...actually this is a corner flat and they said 1 corner PLC is to be applied by default & another they charged me for Garden facing...that time I cdn't thought much...and just booked it...well I shall try to re-neg...but I think there will be no gain...

Coming to the broker...Please let me know if you have any idea on this...that what is the percentage that a broker can offer you as discount...like 5 %, 6% or 7 % ???

thanks...
    CommentQuote
  • Mr. Dhirendra...thanks for the reply...no I won't mind...I liked that you answered...but have I really been loot by Rs.300/- per sq feet...I mean to say that this is KW's project, 5th FLoor , Corner & Garden PLCs and rest all other Bla Bla...After June I don't think that they have been offering anything less than 2700 AI...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by srathi9
    MR. amit26,
    You have paid around 150/- extra but nevermind now. society is worth going for if they deliver as they promised.
    Also, I am sure they dont have complete approvals for 2nd phase yet. I also have booking with them though.

Seniors can put some lights on approval part.

Thanks for the reply Srathi9, You would glad to know that I had kept yours & this forum's experience in mind and had gone with this deal...you have posted few days back that KW is not giving anything less than 2700 AI...I thought that was the minimum...and mine is having 02 PLCs, and on 5th floor..I thought OK...this is a fair price...and just proceeded...

well...I m happy that everyone (except other project dealers) appreciate KW Shrishti project...Cheers...
    CommentQuote
  • Congrats Amit for ur booking at KW. I'm in phase 1 booked last July. As per my knowledge broker r getting around 7% and same can be transferred to you too. But since your booking is done not much is possible. just try if you r able to get any disc...
    CommentQuote
    Congrats Amit for ur booking at KW. I'm in phase 1 booked last July. As per my knowledge broker r getting around 7% and same can be transferred to you too. But since your booking is done not much is possible. just try if you r able to get any disc...

Thanks Mr. Sudesh...doesn't matter for the discount now...Money always comes & goes...the moto should be that work shouldn't suffer...My broker also offered me 7% on BSP...and he was very confident that very few offers 7%...thanks.
    CommentQuote