Greetings All to the Saviour Park Home Buyers !!!

I Have create this new thread to discuss and share only about the concern of Saviour Park Home Buyer's and also need the suggestion from senior members to how to handle the different situations with the builder.

So,I would request to all the Home Buyers of SAVFAB buildtech's Saviour Park,Mohan Nagar,GZB to share their issue and concern if you have any.

Thanks,
kumarp
Read more
49 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Dear All Saviour Park,Mohan Nagar Home Buyers ,

There are few personal observation from my POV regarding the below sections:

1. Different Phases of Saviour Park:

Saviour Park project spread across 9 acres of land and builder devided it into 4 phases(I,II,III & IV) to construct the building, because when the builder don't have any Building Plan(i.e. GDA Approval) and NOC from Hindon Airforce authority at that time they have lunched Phase-1 of this project around end of the year 2010 and on that time they have sell at normal price around 2400 per sq ft but customer's demand to buy the property in this project,time to time builder increase the bsp price and as of now the phase-IV is not open yet.

2. Construction Work:
    As of my POV the construction work is good but the progress is slow.

3. Construction Status:
    As of today(05-Apr-2012) they have construct only upto 2nd floor in A1 and upto 1st Floor in A2,A3 & A4.

4. Construction link CLP & ILP Plan:
    However the builder earlier have two plan like Down Payment(DP) and Construction Link Plan(CLP) ,but in later stage they have abolish the DP and introduce new plan ILP.As Sales people have told me that the CLP and ILP both are construction link and in ILP you have to pay Rs. 100 per sq ft more than CLP plan because customer will have to pay the installment as per the completion of work in different floor but later this was not accepted by account department and even told me that wheather you have any written document from sales team regarding this.

5. Late Payment Fee:
    In ILP plan the builder charge late payment fee if you are not pay the installment due on the due date wheather the scedule work completed or not and after the due date the builder charge you late payment interest.

6. Lack of Co-Ordination between(Sales,Account & Banking Division):
    If this is trick from builder or not which I have seen that the there is no co-ordination between sales team , Account dept and also the Bank incharge department.The Bank Incharge department people are very much fraud in manipulation of matter.

7. Completion of Saviour Park Project:
    One thing I have observed that currently they are working on Phase-1 project and also on Phase-2 project,where as the phase-3 project work is not started yet and phase-4 is not yet opened.The real issue is Phase -4 is infront of Phase -1 project and it's difficult to say that wheather they will give possesion on time whatever date they have mentioned in Allotment letter.

The progress of work is slow and it is in doubt that if the project will complete on time or not ?

Pro & Cons of this project :

Due to prime location builder delaying the opening of the Phase-4 project.

=> Due to Customer's demand and prime location,builder open the different phases in slow pace to charge in higher rate to new customer.

=> As per Builder's thinking if customer avail the CLP plan then builder charge to the customer around 60-70 % in intial phase i.e. upto the 5th floor slab and builder is not worried about the other 30% in hurry mood,so if project completion delay then customer will suffer not the builder.

=> As per ILP plan if avail by the customer then builder charge to the customer on quarterly basis if schedule work mentioned in Allotment letter completed or not i.e in this case also customer also suffer.

Issue:

Here the issue is that in CLP plan and ILP plan builder is the winner in legal point of view and the sufferer is the customer who have invested their hard earn money in this project.

Concern:
    As my POV to Invest in this project is because builder is good so that the project will complete on time but now a days after seing the current work progress status a big question mark comes if the possesion will give on time or 1-2 year delay because Paying house rent,Home Loan installement in higher rate of interest like 10.50 to 11 % to bank and current living expediture is so much high so in this case if possesion will not give on time then how much the customer like us will suffer the time will say.

I would request all saviour park Home Buyers and also the senior member to put your valuable suggestions in this thread so that we can discuss in a healthy way with the builder to complete the work on time.

Thanks,
    kumarp
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Kumar,

This is good information that you've managed to put across in a pointwise manner. I have been tracking this project for long and I'll try to provide answers to your points one by one below.

I'd say it is too early to start thinking of any action against the builder because of slow construction pace as I feel the pace is good (upto 3rd floor in 3 months is good).

Regarding the builder charging interest and late payment fee, its partly a mistake on your part to book in the ILP plan which is time based. One must always go for CLP plan.

Originally Posted by kumarp
    Dear All Saviour Park,Mohan Nagar Home Buyers ,

Saviour Park project spread across 9 acres of land and builder devided it into 4 phases(I,II,III & IV) to construct the building, because when the builder don't have any Building Plan(i.e. GDA Approval) and NOC from Hindon Airforce authority at that time they have lunched Phase-1 of this project around end of the year 2010 and on that time they have sell at normal price around 2400 per sq ft but customer's demand to buy the property in this project,time to time builder increase the bsp price and as of now the phase-IV is not open yet.

Every builder increases the bsp as the project progresses and surrounding area develops. I'm sure if you were a builder yourself, you'd want to increase the bsp every quarter. This is to ensure that your increased construction costs are covered and profitability maximized. We can't stop a builder from increasing the bsp.

2. Construction Work:

I have been tracking this project since 2010 October when they launched. At that time they did neither had an NOC from Airforce nor the GDA approval.
    They received GDA approval to construct upto 3rd floor in May-June 2011. They then started the excavation work which was completed in Sep or October 2011.
    They received full approvals only in Nov-2011 after which they started construction at full pace.

Till December 2011 - The basement was almost complete.
    Till March 2012 end - 3rd floor slab is almost ready.

If you look at these figures, the construction pace can be considered good.

3. Construction Status:
    As of today(05-Apr-2012) they have construct only upto 2nd floor in A1 and upto 1st Floor in A2,A3 & A4.

However the builder earlier have two plan like Down Payment(DP) and Construction Link Plan(CLP) ,but in later stage they have abolish the DP and introduce new plan ILP.As Sales people have told me that the CLP and ILP both are construction link and in ILP you have to pay Rs. 100 per sq ft more than CLP plan because customer will have to pay the installment as per the completion of work in different floor but later this was not accepted by account department and even told me that wheather you have any written document from sales team regarding this.

Regarding the payment plans, fritolay bhai has provided a very good article 5 days back at the below link. Please check this and you'll find that CLP is always the best plan and ILP plan gives the builder the right to charge interest if payment is delayed:

Choose your payment plan carefully

5. Late Payment Fee:
    In ILP plan the builder charge late payment fee if you are not pay the installment due on the due date wheather the scedule work completed or not and after the due date the builder charge you late payment interest.

Please refer link in the last point

If this is trick from builder or not which I have seen that the there is no co-ordination between sales team , Account dept and also the Bank incharge department.The Bank Incharge department people are very much fraud in manipulation of matter.

You are right here. I've also notices there's a big gap in their communication between their own departments. After discussing with a few friends who have booked there, I realised that you must always talk to their accounts and bank department once the apartment is booked.

One thing I have observed that currently they are working on Phase-1 project and also on Phase-2 project,where as the phase-3 project work is not started yet and phase-4 is not yet opened.The real issue is Phase -4 is infront of Phase -1 project and it's difficult to say that wheather they will give possesion on time whatever date they have mentioned in Allotment letter.

The progress of work is slow and it is in doubt that if the project will complete on time or not ?

Please refer my reply in point. I dont think that construction pace is slow as yet but I believe that they will take atleast 3-4 more years to complete the entire project. This time scale is the industry standard these days and everyone booking an under construction apartment must build this time scale in mind, no matter what the builder says.

There are really bad precedent examples within Mohan nagar itself. Gulmohar Greens was launched in october 2006. It has been 6 years and the project is still not entire ready though possession has been given to a few initial phases.

Parsvnath Exotica - Launched in 2006 - Construction is only 20-30% complete - No possessions.

Comparing with above examples, Saviour park is going at a good pace.

=> Due to Customer's demand and prime location,builder open the different phases in slow pace to charge in higher rate to new customer.

=> As per Builder's thinking if customer avail the CLP plan then builder charge to the customer around 60-70 % in intial phase i.e. upto the 5th floor slab and builder is not worried about the other 30% in hurry mood,so if project completion delay then customer will suffer not the builder.

=> As per ILP plan if avail by the customer then builder charge to the customer on quarterly basis if schedule work mentioned in Allotment letter completed or not i.e in this case also customer also suffer.

Issue:

Here the issue is that in CLP plan and ILP plan builder is the winner in legal point of view and the sufferer is the customer who have invested their hard earn money in this project.

Concern:
    As my POV to Invest in this project is because builder is good so that the project will complete on time but now a days after seing the current work progress status a big question mark comes if the possesion will give on time or 1-2 year delay because Paying house rent,Home Loan installement in higher rate of interest like 10.50 to 11 % to bank and current living expediture is so much high so in this case if possesion will not give on time then how much the customer like us will suffer the time will say.

I would request all saviour park Home Buyers and also the senior member to put your valuable suggestions in this thread so that we can discuss in a healthy way with the builder to complete the work on time.

Thanks,
    kumarp
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Kumarp,
    I also have a flat with Saviour but in CR not in Mohan Nagar ...
    I am well aware of its commitment...whatever date they have mentioned in your allotment letter is all wrong...that date plus 3 months is legally accepted....but the builder will surely delay the possession date by atleast 1 year..
    In my case, my allotment letter says possession date as Mar/2011, and it also says that this date can be extended by 3 months in worst scenario after which builder has to pay penalty of 5 rs/Sqft...and as per latest update from them they will be giving possession in Jun-JUly 2012..ie. more than 1 year delay...
    so you can assume that possession will be delayed by 15-18 months from the date of possession mentioned in allotment letter..
    CommentQuote
  • Dear all,

I have recently booked flat in Saviour Park Mohan Nagar ... is it good option ?? pls advise..
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Aashish Bhai,

For reading this thread and have share your valuable comments.

I also try to provide my comments on your answers one by one below.

Originally Posted by AashishK
    Dear Kumar,

This is good information that you've managed to put across in a pointwise manner. I have been tracking this project for long and I'll try to provide answers to your points one by one below.

I'd say it is too early to start thinking of any action against the builder because of slow construction pace as I feel the pace is good (upto 3rd floor in 3 months is good).

Regarding the builder charging interest and late payment fee, its partly a mistake on your part to book in the ILP plan which is time based. One must always go for CLP plan.

Every builder increases the bsp as the project progresses and surrounding area develops. I'm sure if you were a builder yourself, you'd want to increase the bsp every quarter. This is to ensure that your increased construction costs are covered and profitability maximized. We can't stop a builder from increasing the bsp.

Kumarp:
    I totally agree with you that every builder increase the bsp as the project progress and even I don’t have any issue if the builder increases the bsp in every quarter. But my issue is that I have booked my flat in phase-1 and in front of phase-1 the phase –IV has to be build, here my concern is till date phase-IV is not open and my possession date is sept-13 and do you think that phase-4 will open and completed on time so that they will give possession to phase-1 buyers on time.

2. Construction Work:

I have been tracking this project since 2010 October when they launched. At that time they did neither had an NOC from Airforce nor the GDA approval.
    They received GDA approval to construct upto 3rd floor in May-June 2011. They then started the excavation work which was completed in Sep or October 2011.
    They received full approvals only in Nov-2011 after which they started construction at full pace.

Till December 2011 - The basement was almost complete.
    Till March 2012 end - 3rd floor slab is almost ready.

If you look at these figures, the construction pace can be considered good.

Kumarp:
    I also agree with you on your above comments but as per my pov the construction work very much link to our Indian seasons and festivals. If you will analyze any construction work then you will found that construction work become is good progress in Month of December to April because of winter season, in summer season the work slowly affect, In rainy season the construction work majorly affect, as well in festival season it mostly in slow pace and also you will found that every builder try to show their progress in initial construction phase but later the work become in slow pace. If we talk about the Phase-1 project of Savior Park then there are 4 towers and only in 1st tower the work is in progress of 2nd floor slab but not ready but in other 3 phases the work progress is very slow. You can check in other thread of savior park where I have already attached the savior park tower pics.but you have mentioned that Till March 2012 end - 3rd floor slab is almost ready it’s wrong information. Also I have already mentioned theconstruction status in below point 3.

3. Construction Status:

Regarding the payment plans, fritolay bhai has provided a very good article 5 days back at the below link. Please check this and you'll find that CLP is always the best plan and ILP plan gives the builder the right to charge interest if payment is delayed:

Choose your payment plan carefully

Kumarp:
    Actually the issue happen when the savior builder lunch the ILP plan which mentioned in the allotment letter that construction link ILP plan and also they have mentioned “work schedule” in that plan also.when I asked to sales team they have mentioned that “in ILP you have to pay Rs. 100 per sq ft more than CLP plan because customer will have to pay the installment as per the completion of work in different floor but later this was not accepted by account department”.May be the wrong information passed to me from sales team and also in their allotment letter.
    As also I have go through the article of fritolay bhai but my concern is that in CLP and ILP plan the customer see that the 10th floor slab ready and customer paid 95% of amount to the builder and after that the construction work in slow pace, so at that time what the customer will do and at that time there is no value of any plan the customer has choosen. because the finishing work take longer time.may be the thinking process vary from customer to customer but at one point of time all the customer will meet at same point wheather they have choosen CLP or ILP.

5. Late Payment Fee:

Please refer link in the last point

You are right here. I've also notices there's a big gap in their communication between their own departments. After discussing with a few friends who have booked there, I realised that you must always talk to their accounts and bank department once the apartment is booked.

Kumarp:
    Thanks you agree with me but you have mentioned that “you must always talk to their accounts and bank department once the apartment is booked”. I think this is not possible for the new customer that when you have booked your flat you will immediately talk to the account and bank department, because customer paid the 1st booking amount to the sales team from their own savings and also for the next payment and allotment letter customer contact to the sales team and after few months when customer talk to the bank department and accounts then all the matter comes to the picture. Because new customer never aware about this matter that there is a big gap in their communication between their own departments. I also have seen there whenever I visited 2-3 customer always been heated arguments with bank department people. Only I can say that if new customer is going to book in flat there then should aware about this situation.

Please refer my reply in point. I dont think that construction pace is slow as yet but I believe that they will take atleast 3-4 more years to complete the entire project. This time scale is the industry standard these days and everyone booking an under construction apartment must build this time scale in mind, no matter what the builder says.

There are really bad precedent examples within Mohan nagar itself. Gulmohar Greens was launched in october 2006. It has been 6 years and the project is still not entire ready though possession has been given to a few initial phases.

Parsvnath Exotica - Launched in 2006 - Construction is only 20-30% complete - No possessions.

Comparing with above examples, Saviour park is going at a good pace.

Kumarp:
    Aashish Bhai, Me as well as the other customer also invest their hard earn money in this project, delay of project for 6 month is acceptable but much delay will very painful. It’s better we can discuss only on savior park project not about other project because if we will think and compare to other’s then I think Builder will start giving example of these things.
    As a end user I can say if the project will much delay then it will painful living for me and my family, because the rocket price of Home Loan interest rate ,House Rent, grocery item prices, transport charges, medical expenses and other living expenditures in last 2-3 years in Delhi & NCR. But the salary is at same place without any major change. I hope there are many customers also suffer like me if the project will much delayed.

Issue:

Concern:

Thanks,
    kumarp

Thanks,
    kumarp
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks rupinagarwall,

For reading this thread and share your story so that saviour park home buyer's will aware about these things.

Now a days it is very much difficult to stay in a rented apartment because rent price is so high and there is no limit in rent increase prices.

And after all "Mehangai dayan khaye jaat hai" song become the reality now in our day to day lives.

Rupin, my intention behind this thread is all about to make aware the home buyer's to check themselves from beginning of the project and also make aware of issue to the builder but not only feel happy to see only the 2nd or 1st floor slab.

I understand that who have booked for investment purposes they will not much suffer but buyers who are end user those will suffer a lot,if not check these things on time .

Thanks,
    kumarp

Originally Posted by rupinagarwall
    Hi Kumarp,
    I also have a flat with Saviour but not in Mohan Nagar but in CR...
    I am well aware of its commitment...whatever date they have mentioned in your allotment letter is all wrong...that date plus 3 months is legally accepted....but the builder will surely delay the possession date by atleast 1 year..
    In my case, my allotment letter says possession date as Mar/2011, and it also says that this date can be extended by 3 months in worst scenario after which builder has to pay penalty of 5 rs/Sqft...and as per latest update from them they will be giving possession in Jun-JUly 2012..ie. more than 1 year delay...
    so you can assume that possession will be delayed by 15-18 months from the date of possession mentioned in allotment letter..
    CommentQuote
  • Dear ybhat1,

Please go to the below thread and there you can get all the information about this project.

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/ghaziabad-real-estate/17201-saviour-park--mohan-nagar--ghaziabad?t=19410

Thanks,
    kumarp

Originally Posted by ybhat1
    Dear all,

I have recently booked flat in Saviour Park Mohan Nagar ... is it good option ?? pls advise..
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,
    I am well aware of this situation when you plan for under construction flat believing the builder about the possession date...and somehow manage both rent and emi/pre emi for that period...issue starts when you have crossed that waiting period and builder still says that it will take another 1 year to complete the flat.....at this point of time you already have spent your savings and going through the same period for more 1 year is like night mare...then you tend to feel buying a flat was a mistake....but inorder to cater for this situation I have a plan using which it becomes comparatively easy to own a flat but on the other hand the cost price of the flat is increased....(I also purchased the flat using this option)
    Try to go for CLP i.e. construction link plan...features of CLP
    1: One should have 15% of the total amount of flat (excluding registry, powerback up and IFMS charges)...
    2: take the loan of remaining part of the amount i.e. 85% (never go to private banks like ICICI, HDFC for house loan...try to get loan from Nationalized bank like SBI, PNB even IDBI is OK)
    3: Now as per the construction of the society/tower bank will disburse the amount...and you will be charged SI of the amount disbursed by the bank...so you pre emi (SI) will start from lesser amount and will gradually increase converting into the EMI after complete disbursment of the amount by the bank and thus the burden would be lesser....BY the time the Pre Emi is converted into EMI your flat would be ready for possession and from then onwards you will have to pay only emi no rent :-)
    4: It seemed to me a better option if you do not have good amount of liquid money to pay as down payment and you can not afford to pay both Rent (Rs 15000 minimum) and EMI (Rs 15000 min)...but the CLP rates are bit higher then down payment and you end up paying SI to bank while in pre emi period which is waste...but is better option if you really want your own house...

If someone is looking for a flat for his personal use, then I think buying a ready to move in flat in CR makes a lot of sense....

Let me know if you have doubts in the CLP plan..
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Kumarp,

I feel that you have entered a panic mode just based on your forecasted notions about the builder not delivering in the future. Tell me frankly, can you take a builder to court today on the basis that what he has promised in the agreement WILL not be delivered?

Construction status and speed -
    You are correct, I miscalculated from the pics, it was 2nd floor completed till march 2012. But now its been almost 3 weeks and 3rd floor slab must be ready. Have you visited the construction site 1-2 days back?

They have started construction only in Nov-Dec 2011 and its only been 4 months precisely and they have completed almost upto 2nd-3rd floor. This is a reasonably decent speed considering that it takes a minimum of a month to build a floor.

Perceived Possession delay due to phase 4. They may very well give you possession in the stipulated time but there would be construction activities ongoing for the last phase and may continue for 6-12 months after possession of phase 1 depending on when they open phase 4 bookings. Take the case of Gulmohar greens - people have been given possession and construction is in progress in other phases of the project.

Talking about seasons affecting construction work, what can you or the builder do about it if the construction work has to be stopped due to rainy season for a couple of months.

Other projects:
    Regarding your point on not comparing with other projects in the area, my personal opinion is that there has to be a benchmark against which to measure progress of any project. Here you may be asking the builder to deliver a baby in 1 month instead of normal 9 months taken by other builders.

Payments made during construction: Agree with you here. But here again we'd need to draw some comparison to other builders. Lets take the example of big builders Unitech and DLF etc. All of them follow the same procedure in CLP and ILP plans and there's no guarantee that after taking 90% the work speed would be the same.

Now after facing all these issues, would you agree that buying a Ready to Move apartment at a slightly higher cost is a better option?:)
    CommentQuote
  • Dear friends

The posession date in my agreement is Nov.2013 for flat in phase 1, A1 tower. Builder told me that they are giving same possession date to all flat buyers. Are they giving same date for same phase or for same tower ?

Reasonably 3 month grace period used by builder may be OK but its really very painful if possession delay, more but its too early to say anything about this. We can only share our views.

Few builders are really delaying projects very much and buyers are suffering a lot. Seeing them as benchmark is not a good idea really. any Such builders definitely should suffer in future in terms of their reliability and goodwill in market. Yeah any reasonable 3 to 5 month delay may be acceptable including grace period but it should not be more then that. Are builders paying delay possession penalty in normal cases or one has to fight for this right ?

Buying a ready to move in apartment may be the choice for those who can pay full amount and ready to pay more or compromise the flat space and flat location.

Always looking for all your valuable comments.

Regards

AK
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by userashu
    Dear friends

The posession date in my agreement is Nov.2013 for flat in phase 1, A1 tower. Builder told me that they are giving same possession date to all flat buyers. Are they giving same date for same phase or for same tower ?

Reasonably 3 month grace period used by builder may be OK but its really very painful if possession delay, more but its too early to say anything about this. We can only share our views.

Few builders are really delaying projects very much and buyers are suffering a lot. Seeing them as benchmark is not a good idea really. any Such builders definitely should suffer in future in terms of their reliability and goodwill in market. Yeah any reasonable 3 to 5 month delay may be acceptable including grace period but it should not be more then that. Are builders paying delay possession penalty in normal cases or one has to fight for this right ?

Buying a ready to move in apartment may be the choice for those who can pay full amount and ready to pay more or compromise the flat space and flat location.

Always looking for all your valuable comments.

Regards

AK

Hi Ashu,
    Do have flat in Saviour Greenisle Iris? as Saviour Greenisle (Not Iris) is phase 1 and Iris is Phase 2....There are certain towers in Phase 1 A1-A4 (I think) who are due for possession in Jun/July 2012....
    I bought flat in Tower A1 Saviour Greenisle in Aug/2009 and it has possession date of Mar/2011...
    I think builder give the same possession date for a tower not for phase...As Tower A5 and above in Saviour Greenisle (Phase 1) have possession date of June/2011 in their allotment letter IMO..
    Please correct me if I am wrong.

And yes you are right one should try to buy RTM flats on the first go...but in NCR as soon as the possession is given by the builder they increase the rates to such an extent that it becomes out of reach for a average consumer and he gets inclined toward under construction property ...
    Keeping this in mind buying a RTM flat in CR at this point of time seems to be a wise decision but strictly for personal use and not for investment point of view....Although it would be costlier then the other under construction flats but you would save rent from day 1 of buying a RTM flat.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello friends,
    Any body have the information about saviour park phase 3 complete launch ...
    As per my information they only launch 4 tower in phase 3
    Any idea abt the price of 2bhk ..

Is any body check their NOC paper ..
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Friends,

Any body have information for approval of 12th floor of Saviour Park project
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,
    I am interested in buying 11th floor of Phase 2(hazel) in saviour park mohan nagar.
    Could anybody suggest whether project has approval from GDA and Air Force Hindon by 12th floor.
    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Hello

Hi,

According to the NOC from Air force,they can build upto 45 meter ( with some conditions). It is always better go for upto 9th floor. As you know there is some problem going on in Indrapuram with top floor.

Regards
    Jay
    CommentQuote