Saya Buildcon Pvt Ltd has launched yet another Project in Ghaziabad. Saya Z located in Indirapuram, Ghaziabad.

I am planning to buy a 4BHK in SAYA Z INDIRAPURAM but the builder doesn't have a construction linked plan although he has installment payment plan.I am confused because the plan says that i have to pay 10% every 4months but what if builder doesn't start to build.

If anyone has any information regarding this project please reply.
Read more
73 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Saya Zenith, Indirapuram, Ghaziabad

Hi,

Would like to know about Saya Zenith Project in Indirapuram.

Hows the builder and is it worth investing in this project.

Are there any legal issues on this property.

Did not get much inforamtion abiut Saya Indirapuram on internet.

Please reply.

Thanks,
    Minty
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Minty,

Can you please tell the specific location of the project.

To know the legal position you should at least know the Khasra numbers on which this project is situated.

The information persons from whom the land is procured (the actual landowners prior to the project owners) is also very important. Is this friendly purchase or a forced acquisition.

From the khasra numbers legal status could easily be verified from GDA and a cross check can be done from Allahabad High Court.

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • You wont get much info regarding saya zenith and divyansh pratham on this forum.. hardly any member here have booked there...and those who did seems not willing to share the quote...

What price and what ticket size r u getting for SZ ?
    CommentQuote
  • Saya interiors look top class. the sample flat that they showed us is an actual flat which has already been booked. The quality of their fittings (Hettich) are top notch and they are providing a full modular kitchen with chimneys and hobs and the works. Even the bathrooms come equipped with stylish shower panels. They were accordingly quoting a very high BSP of Rs4650 psf. Question is by when would they be able to deliver? They are saying mid-2013 but going by the pace of construction visible, I think it would take them at least the end of 2013 to deliver. This might actually make ATS Haciendas(resale) a better bet as that is definitely going to be delivered by the end of this year.

BTW, the 2-BHK tower actually looks much better than the 3 and 4 BHK ones. The USP, to me, would be the quality of finish they are providing as it looks far superior to most of the projects that I visited in Noida 7x sectors!
    CommentQuote
  • I must admit- Sample flat of SZ was simply rocking when i visited it a few months back...Stunningly beautiful...much better than the sample flats by so called best builders among the lot...

Lets see what they deliver in real when time comes...
    CommentQuote
  • Hello.. Im also looking for a flat to be booked.. 2 bhk wid the budget of 40-50 lakhs.. saya luks promising but again can anyone provide me with more information ...!!!! Thanks!! senior members plz..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by suryasasan
    Hello.. Im also looking for a flat to be booked.. 2 bhk wid the budget of 40-50 lakhs.. saya luks promising but again can anyone provide me with more information ...!!!! Thanks!! senior members plz..

2BHK will be for a minimum of 63 lakh in Saya...so might be opt of your budget...i made the same mistake of waiting and its no def outta my budget :(
    CommentQuote
  • Any idea guys, what prices currently?
    Construction quality look very superior from outside. I am surprised there are not many in this forum who have invested in this project.

Originally Posted by kkakati
    2BHK will be for a minimum of 63 lakh in Saya...so might be opt of your budget...i made the same mistake of waiting and its no def outta my budget :(
    CommentQuote
  • I have booked in saya zenith 3BHk. Anybody else?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ersachin
    I have booked in saya zenith 3BHk. Anybody else?

Sachin what price you got in Saya
    CommentQuote
  • i got at 4910/sqft
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ersachin
    i got at 4910/sqft

thanks but for me it is too high.. may be I'll look for less constructed one..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhishek1980
    You wont get much info regarding saya zenith and divyansh pratham on this forum.. hardly any member here have booked there...and those who did seems not willing to share the quote...

What price and what ticket size r u getting for SZ ?

Hi Abhishek,

I am planning to a book a house in Saya Zenith, and after doing a small browse in this forum it seems to me that you have done some research in Saya.

Will you be kind enough to share some experience with me? It will greatly help me in my decision to buy a property here.

P.S: I also stay as a tenant in Ashiana Upvan.

Thank you,
    Snehanshu
    CommentQuote
  • Today I visited Saya one. Gud construction quality and they must be able to deliver by the end of this year definitely.

Pros: 1. Structurally superior 2. Good finishinG 3. Best Location 4. 2 BHK will have all Green view of camp
    Cons: 1. Priced very hiGh 2. Some issues with nearby lab 3. Resale stopped
    CommentQuote
  • traffic jam ne batti laga di hai saaya ke saamne... kaaala saaya chaaa gaya hai!!
    CommentQuote