Saya Buildcon Pvt Ltd has launched yet another Project in Ghaziabad. Saya Z located in Indirapuram, Ghaziabad.

I am planning to buy a 4BHK in SAYA Z INDIRAPURAM but the builder doesn't have a construction linked plan although he has installment payment plan.I am confused because the plan says that i have to pay 10% every 4months but what if builder doesn't start to build.

If anyone has any information regarding this project please reply.
Read more
73 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I want to buy a resale flat3bhk inzenith,,,anyonecan tell me the price
    CommentQuote
  • 85-87 for non CISF facing, 95-98 for CISF facing. Reason being: View, sunlight and vastu. Park facing also have same vastu, but no sunlight there, and no view.

If someone has a budget of around 1.2 cr, their 4 BHK is superb.one of the best!
    CommentQuote
  • 1.2 cr :D
    CommentQuote
  • 4 BHK hai sir....basi basayi locality hai....end use
    CommentQuote
  • Used tiles around lift where so so builder's use granite/Italian.

1.2 cr. 2050 sqft prateek edifice 107 , best one of expressway & central noida.
    Luxurious specifications,
    Solid const.
    Superior location.
    Best schools of NCR.

Heavy traffic on Cisf. Road / NH 24 becomes most polluted , all of UP / uttrakhand traffic from this road. 24 hrs heavy traffic. On CISF road./ NH24.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Anant1986
    4 BHK hai sir....basi basayi locality hai....end use

I visited 6 months back, don't like it.
    Heavy traffic opp project.
    Basi basayi to Geeta colony bhi hai.
    CommentQuote
  • All the offices are in sec 62, and traffic is better than that fortis hospital area, to go to expressway side..

Khaali to Yamuna expressway bhi hai
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Anant1986
    All the offices are in sec 62, and traffic is better than that fortis hospital area, to go to expressway side..

Khaali to Yamuna expressway bhi hai

Not all the offices are in 62, many are shifting or will shift to expressway, in case one have illegal money, he/she may throw it anywhere. IP doesn't deserve anything for more than 40 lakhs and investors/middle class mango man will feel as trapped after 5 years max, wait and watch.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by KaamDev
    Not all the offices are in 62, many are shifting or will shift to expressway, in case one have illegal money, he/she may throw it anywhere. IP doesn't deserve anything for more than 40 lakhs and investors/middle class mango man will feel as trapped after 5 years max, wait and watch.

Like am trapped in my investment in greater noida and many of friends in sec 75-78 and gardenia sec 45 :(
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by IPNoida
    Like am trapped in my investment in greater noida and many of friends in sec 75-78 and gardenia sec 45 :(

Did you and your dosts book RTM?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by KaamDev
    Did you and your dosts book RTM?

The one I just bought is rtm in Noida and earlier ones in under construction.
    CommentQuote
  • Yaar, flat, society, and apni society ki khud ki location achchi honi chahiye.. IP, xway, etc..sab theek hain..jaha dil lage vahi lena chahiye... only for end use m talking about
    CommentQuote
  • Superb location 24 hrs heavy traffic NH24 & CISF to sahib a bad industrial area road.
    CommentQuote