Hello

I need your advice as I want to book a flat in indirapuram with 30 l budget, I have visited Antriksh sanskriti, and got a call from a agent Balaji residency is coming with a lowrise appts in nyay khand- ,,however project is in soft launch and only registry has been,done,,,one thing I also want to share is that the locatioon of LIbra height is no so impressive as its entrace is from GDA janta flats and it alsmosr 500 mt away from main road.. For sanskriti I have heard that it is in flood prone area where any construction is not legal by law....I liked sanskriti location more than the LIBRa ,,,,however still not able to make any decision......senior member ..PLz Help.....
Read more
16 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Ashu, What I know from my exp is that Antriksh Sanskriti, though very very close to Hindon River Bed, has got clearence from Flood control & irrigation deptt. Though the entry of this project is bang on NH24, but not sure of future of this project as i am not tracking it any more.

I have copies of few NOC from GDA for this project. If you need those, please PM me your email address.

Cheers
    Om

Originally Posted by ashubhardwaj7
    Hello

I need your advice as I want to book a flat in indirapuram with 30 l budget, I have visited Antriksh sanskriti, and got a call from a agent Balaji residency is coming with a lowrise appts in nyay khand- ,,however project is in soft launch and only registry has been,done,,,one thing I also want to share is that the locatioon of LIbra height is no so impressive as its entrace is from GDA janta flats and it alsmosr 500 mt away from main road.. For sanskriti I have heard that it is in flood prone area where any construction is not legal by law....I liked sanskriti location more than the LIBRa ,,,,however still not able to make any decision......senior member ..PLz Help.....
    CommentQuote
  • thanks a lot Om

do send me ur NOC ashu_bhardwaj7@yahoo.com..

last but not least if you have any info about LIBRA Heights by Balaji construction let me.

Thnx
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Ashu,

I have forwarded you NOCs. This project is approved by Axis bank, But this project is not listed under Axis bank approved project list. However, I managed to get APF code for it. If you approach Axis bank, give them this code, they will recognize it.

Axis APF Code for Antriksh Sanskriti: DEL0012173

Sorry mate, no knowledge on Libra Heights.

Cheers
    Om

thanks a lot Om

do send me ur NOC ashu_bhardwaj7@yahoo.com..

last but not least if you have any info about LIBRA Heights by Balaji construction let me.

Thnx
    CommentQuote
  • hi,

Thanx a ton for ur help...If u can get some info abt this project for completion n all,,,do let me know...it will be really gr8 whtever info u can provide,,,,Thanx again
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Om1981
    Ashu, What I know from my exp is that Antriksh Sanskriti, though very very close to Hindon River Bed, has got clearence from Flood control & irrigation deptt. Though the entry of this project is bang on NH24, but not sure of future of this project as i am not tracking it any more.

I have copies of few NOC from GDA for this project. If you need those, please PM me your email address.

Cheers
    Om

I am also looking for a 2bhk as end user in 30l budget. Sankriti seems a good option. Can you pl send me those nocs to my id abhinavchatur@gmail.com. also have heard that small 2bhks of sanskriti are not yet approved by authorities..is it true?? any significant draw back of this project?? should i go with this one or wait for noida extention??
    will there be a dip in prices of other projects(including sanskriti) if extention get clearence?? please guide.
    CommentQuote
  • as per my knowledge 2BHK 900 sq ft have 3 TOWERS which work is to be completed in last. 2 bhk 1150 sq ft work has already on ground floor slab level...so if you are looking for 900sq ft.. then ,,yes it will take more time than bigger one...I have sent all the NOCs for your refrence...
    CommentQuote
  • hi ashu
    did u visit sanskriti recently . if yes can u tell me the status of towers g.thanks
    as per my knowledge 2BHK 900 sq ft have 3 TOWERS which work is to be completed in last. 2 bhk 1150 sq ft work has already on ground floor slab level...so if you are looking for 900sq ft.. then ,,yes it will take more time than bigger one...I have sent all the NOCs for your refrence...
    CommentQuote
  • hi,

I visited work site 10 days ago ,,as I was interested in 1150 could not ask much about 900 so ,, You need to check with builder . No knowledge about that.

thanx
    ashu
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

I am looking for 900sq Ft 2BHK in sanskriti.Member pl send me nocs to my id mails2vishnu@yahoo.co.in. Any idea about the approval of 900 2BHk floor plan. Does anyone have an idea what will be the AI price ?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Om1981,

I've left a message for you regarding the NOC's and mentioned my email ID. Kindly oblige.

I'm looking for a decent size 2 BHK (minimum 1100 sft super area) in and around Vaishali. I found Antriksh Sanskriti an interesting choice but not quite sure if its a good buy. I'm buying for residential purpose and unsure if conditions would be livable for a family with a toddler in the next 2-3 years. If someone can shed some light on other good projects in the same price range as Antriksh, near Vaishali, then please PM me.

Thanks
    Sandy
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Sandy,

I am trying to be a silent member of the forum from some time, getting updates and expert comments from members while being transparent...

Have forwarded you the docs i am in possession with for this project. Talking about Antriksh Sanskriti, it really depends on your needs. If you are looking for ready to move in or to be ready in couple of years, i would suggest to look into RNE. Reasons..

1. Relatively in affordable segment.
    2. Close proximity with modern schools.
    3. Rapidly developing infra, i came to know from one of my frnd living in RNE about new restaurant and food was declared delicious.. ;)
    4. Connectivity with highway and with new Khera bridge, accessibility will be no issue.
    5. Many projects has ready to move in options available.
    6. In coming months, as more people move in, public transport will definately improve. It took me about 1Hr 30 mins (40 Rs) to reach Rohini from RNE in January.

If waiting for 3-4 years is an option, you may stick with the project.

Good luck for your decision.

Cheers!!
    Om

Originally Posted by just4u
    Hi Om1981,

I've left a message for you regarding the NOC's and mentioned my email ID. Kindly oblige.

I'm looking for a decent size 2 BHK (minimum 1100 sft super area) in and around Vaishali. I found Antriksh Sanskriti an interesting choice but not quite sure if its a good buy. I'm buying for residential purpose and unsure if conditions would be livable for a family with a toddler in the next 2-3 years. If someone can shed some light on other good projects in the same price range as Antriksh, near Vaishali, then please PM me.

Thanks
    Sandy
    CommentQuote
  • Copy of NOC required - Antriksh Sanskriti

as per my knowledge 2BHK 900 sq ft have 3 TOWERS which work is to be completed in last. 2 bhk 1150 sq ft work has already on ground floor slab level...so if you are looking for 900sq ft.. then ,,yes it will take more time than bigger one...I have sent all the NOCs for your refrence...

Ashu can u pls send me a copy of all NOC's for my reference. I am also interested to book 2BHK of 1150sq ft flat in sanskriti....Thanks alot...
    CommentQuote
  • Can you pl send me the nocs for Sanskriti on mangoppl2012 with google mails or you may share on the forum itself..

also have heard that the land is disputed? is it any true?

any significant draw back of this project??

please share your views asap, it is very critical as i would like to make a decision pretty soon..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Om1981
    Ashu, What I know from my exp is that Antriksh Sanskriti, though very very close to Hindon River Bed, has got clearence from Flood control & irrigation deptt. Though the entry of this project is bang on NH24, but not sure of future of this project as i am not tracking it any more.

Cheers
    Om

Please Visit facebook link for latest update and comment over there.
    I am one of the Buyer over there booked in 2010 for D Tower..

https://wwwdotfacebookdotcom/groups/359902327463738
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mangoppl
    Can you pl send me the nocs for Sanskriti on mangoppl2012 with google mails or you may share on the forum itself..

also have heard that the land is disputed? is it any true?

any significant draw back of this project??

please share your views asap, it is very critical as i would like to make a decision pretty soon..

Please Visit facebook link for latest update and comment over there.
    I am one of the Buyer over there booked in 2010 for D Tower..

groups/359902327463738
    CommentQuote