Hi,

I am looking for 3BHK in indirapuram, and shortlisted Divyansh and Saya.

Looking for earlier possession.
Is Divyansh the worthy project to invest in.

Please suggest.

Thanks,
Minty
Read more
Reply
26 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi,

    I am also looking into Divyansh.
    Has anybody booked there ?
    I am being offered 4400 psqft which I feel is a bit costly.
    Can someone please advise me if it is a good deal ?

    Thanks
    Arpit
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by 26Minty
    Hi,

    I am looking for 3BHK in indirapuram, and shortlisted Divyansh and Saya.

    Looking for earlier possession.
    Is Divyansh the worthy project to invest in.

    Please suggest.

    Thanks,
    Minty



    Go for SAYA...contruction is going at amazing speed.
    CommentQuote
  • i never understand why people go for underconstruction property in indirapuram when ready to move in is avaliable 15-20 % premium in same area.
    CommentQuote
  • Divyansh Pratham

    i suggest go for Divyansh. Amazing speed for construction. Revised rates are 4500. Also, Cafe coffee day and a food court in front. Plus nice hydraulic parking. Also, petrol pump in front- though petrol is at 80 lol!!!!


    On a serious note, Saaya is towards the main road and more prone to traffic jam. plus its more expensive as well.

    My money on Divyansh - it is their first apartments and they would want to deliver within time to preserve the brand.
    CommentQuote
  • My money on Divyansh - it is their first apartments and they would want to deliver within time to preserve the brand.

    Sorry to interrupt you between your converstaion and I also do not have much knowledge about Divyansh and saya both but when you say 'it is their first apartments and they would want to deliver within time to preserve the brand' I want clarify your thoughts regarding this apprehension:
    I also bought a flat with a new builder at that time keeping faith that as it is their 1st project they should give possesion in time keeping in mind their image...but it is 2 years delayed and still possession is not given...so if you are leaned towards any new builder with the hope that they will use better material, give timely possession just to make a good image..it is not correct and you should finalize your flat keeping these things out of selection making process....

    no offence to any builder in specific especially divyansh and saya..

    Sorry to interrupt you between your converstaion and I also do not have much knowledge about Divyansh and saya both but when you say 'it is their first apartments and they would want to deliver within time to preserve the brand' I want clarify your thoughts regarding this apprehension:
    I also bought a flat with a new builder at that time keeping faith that as it is their 1st project they should give possesion in time keeping in mind their image...but it is 2 years delayed and still possession is not given...so if you are leaned towards any new builder with the hope that they will use better material, give timely possession just to make a good image..it is not correct and you should finalize your flat keeping these things out of selection making process....

    no offence to any builder in specific especially divyansh and saya..
    CommentQuote
  • the builder Divyansh is ols

    what i meant that this was their first apartment project (high rise), else they are a pretty old builder dealing in builder floors!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Have a coffee at this coffee day opposite Divyansh and you would never visit it again...pathetic service...pathetic edibles..

    Better analyze Divyansh by its layout and amenities rather than on CCD :-)
    CommentQuote
  • aaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!
    CommentQuote
  • Kumargaurav - Agree with you!! but to some who can afford, there is a feeling of freshness associated. Still, i agree with you!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kumargaurav
    i never understand why people go for underconstruction property in indirapuram when ready to move in is avaliable 15-20 % premium in same area.

    Beacuse investors money goes in installment and can go out with right premium.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by planner
    Beacuse investors money goes in installment and can go out with right premium.


    true it is good for investor but for a end user it is always advisable to with RTM property.
    CommentQuote
  • anyways, out of the two which is the better if budget is not a constraint?
    CommentQuote
  • Minty,

    I wouls go for SAYA. Compare the construction quality of both divyansh and saya and the pace of construction. Further NH24 is widening which will benefit Saya. So whatever the rate today is will appreciate positively. Wait for 3 years and Metro gonna reach CISF as projected it seems.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gaussmatin
    i suggest go for Divyansh. Amazing speed for construction. Revised rates are 4500. Also, Cafe coffee day and a food court in front. Plus nice hydraulic parking. Also, petrol pump in front- though petrol is at 80 lol!!!!


    On a serious note, Saaya is towards the main road and more prone to traffic jam. plus its more expensive as well.

    My money on Divyansh - it is their first apartments and they would want to deliver within time to preserve the brand.

    See following comparisons:
    1) Project closer to NH24 (Getting widened soon)
    2) Proposed Metro station (Near CISF)
    3) Construction pace
    4) Earlier track record both have been builders and have delivered successfully
    5) Surrounding area back and sideways

    Result : SAYA ZENITH GO FOR IT IN MY OPINION
    CommentQuote
  • well everyday when i return from work, i see huge traffic jam from NH24 all the way to Ritu wears....

    I wonder if people are ok to stand in traffic jam for 15 minutes before entering the main gate in Saaya after taking a U turn

    ???
    CommentQuote