Hi all ... anybody any idea about how is this society - about the quality and curent rates ?
Read more
5 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi buddy .. as far as i know the society should be a decent one with no major drawbacks but with no major positives either ...the asking price i heard recently was around 4000 rs psf... However i must mention that the location of this society is quite good...
    CommentQuote
  • hi,
    I am living in krishna apra garden from last 3 years. Krishna Sapphire is built by same builder.

Positives:
    1. Airy and well maintained.
    Negatives:
    Walls are not strong at all. a little strong breeze destroys plaster of walls.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sourabhgoel
    hi,
    I am living in krishna apra garden from last 3 years. Krishna Sapphire is built by same builder.

Positives:
    1. Airy and well maintained.
    Negatives:
    Walls are not strong at all. a little strong breeze destroys plaster of walls.

What happens when you hang something on wall like LCD. I hope it doesn't start falling.:(
    CommentQuote
  • sourabh goel

Hey Sourabh...what about the club facilities and maintenance there at Apra Garden ? How much maintenance charges do u guys pay per month n is it worth the price ?
    CommentQuote
  • hi

I myself stay in krishna apra garden for last 3 years. The maintainance is Rs. 1.5/- pwe sq. ft. The maintainance is good. Greenery, gym, pool, cleanliness, security everything is good if not the best.

We have 2 LCDs in our home and none has fallen....:-)))

The houses are very well ventilated and lighted...
    CommentQuote