क्रासिंग रिपब्लिक के एक शापिंग प्लॉजा को ढहाने के आदेश

खरीदार को रिएल्टी प्रोजेक्ट की खूबियां ब्रोशर में दिखाकर फ्लैट की बिक्री कर मनमर्जी से नक्शे में बदलाव करने वाले बिल्डर के खिलाफ उपभोक्ता फोरम ने निर्माण ढहाने के आदेश दिए हैं। फोरम ने बिल्डर को शापिंग प्लाजा 30 दिन के अंदर ध्वस्त कर हटाने के आदेश दिए हैं। साथ ही परिवादी को मानसिक क्षतिपूर्ति के लिए 25 हजार रुपये देने का आदेश भी दिया है। दिल्ली के वसुंधरा एंक्लेव में रहने वाले महेश नारायणन ने वर्ष 2007 में महागुन इंडिया प्राइवेट लिमिटेड द्वारा क्रासिंग रिपलब्लिक में तैयार हुए एमजी मैस्कट प्रोजेक्ट के मिलानो टावर में दिसंबर 2007 में एक फ्लैट लिया था। फ्लैट खरीदते समय बिल्डर ने जो ब्रोशर दिखाया उसमें मिलानो टावर के सामने एक मंजिला कंवीनिएंट शॉप एवं पब्लिक प्लाजा होना भी दिखाया था।

लेकिन कुछ समय बाद बिल्डर ने शापिंग प्लाजा को दो मंजिला बढ़ा दिया। इससे परिवादी ने उसके फ्लैट में सूर्य की रोशनी, हवा में बाधा तथा प्राइवेसी का भी हनन होने का हवाला दिया। इस संबंध में परिवादी ने जब बिल्डर से शिकायत की तो उसका निराकरण नहीं किया गया। इसलिए परिवादी ने फोरम में शिकायत करते हुए पैरवी की। फोरम में वाद चलने के दौरान बिल्डर ने परिवादी को रुपया ब्याज सहित लौटाने का ऑफर दिया, लेकिन खरीदार ने इसे नहीं माना। मामले में फैसला सुनाते हुए फोरम के चेयरमैन एके श्रीवास्तव तथा सदस्या प्रीति त्रिपाठी ने पब्लिक प्लाजा को तीस दिन के ध्वस्त करने के आदेश दिए हैं।

सुप्रीम कोर्ट के आदेश का हवाला फोरम ने अपने आदेश में सुप्रीम कोर्ट के भी एक आदेश का हवाला दिया है। सर्वोच्च नयायालय ने गाजियाबाद विकास प्राधिकरण बनाम बलवीर सिंह एआईआर 2004 सुप्रीम कोर्ट 2141 में यह व्यवस्था दी है कि अगर ब्रोशर में बताई गई तिथि तक उपभोक्ता को संपत्ति का कब्जा नहीं दिया जाता है तो विलंब के संबंध में उपभोक्ता को क्षतिपूर्ति, किराया व अन्य मद में दी जानी चाहिए। यानि ब्रोशर से अलग कार्य करने पर गलत माना जाएगा।

http://www.livehindustan.com/news/desh/deshlocalnews/article1-story-39-0-231216.html&locatiopnvalue=2
Read more
15 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • So finally Mahesh, who was also member of IREF and put many threads on this topic... get justice...

this is good learning for rest of buyers who are feeling heat of builders own band
    CommentQuote
  • Congratulations to Mahesh.. This must be an eye opener for builders. All builders of crossing area are big cheats and taking advantage of our weakness...

Mahesh alone has shown us how to fight. Really happy for him .
    CommentQuote
  • Yeah

Great
    He is a real Man. I must say
    CommentQuote
  • VERY NIC NEWS ....bahut hi badiya!! Mahesh ji well done!!
    CommentQuote
  • Congratulation Mahesh
    CommentQuote
  • Is it anything from Galeria Market in CR ?
    CommentQuote
  • Congratulations to Mahesh.. iT PROVES the buyer can get justice if they fight. we have to leave attitude like 'builders to paisawala hai, kuch bhi aapne favour me karwa lega'. Without anybody's help Maheshji got justice. Why we should not think to fight together against the builder if the buyers are deprived?
    CommentQuote
  • Great learning & encouragement for others from this act by Mr Mahesh ..Many would gain confidence and get inspiration for sure...Congrats
    CommentQuote
  • Inspiring..

I don't think it's Galleria. It should be some shoping complex with Mahagun complex itself.

Generally the tendency is to take the pain for small irregularities and move on in life against the unethical and unruly builders. This case definitely gives us hope and wisdom in times of similar situations. Thanks Maheshji for your fight.

For the unaware lot, here's the link to saga of Mahesh ji's agony. We hope that his woes come to an end with this judgement and that the builder doesn't create any more trouble now.
    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/ghaziabad-real-estate/19934-mahagun-robbed-my-entire-life-savings?t=22050
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • congrats mahesh ji........:)
    CommentQuote
  • The shopping complex is a illegal building as it is in violation of the fundamental building and fire safety bye-laws. The illegal shopping complex was sanctioned, in violation of bye-laws, by paying bribes to Ghaziabad Development Authority officials. The Mahagun Mascot illegal shopping complex is a great threat to the life safety of as many as 1200 residents. Earlier the Government of Uttar Pradesh in it order dated 14.02.2012, deciding a petition filed before it, termed the shopping complex illegal and contrary to fundamental/basic building bye laws. Due to the presence of the illegal shopping complex no fire fighting can happen on the high rise towers Milano and Ferrara and the towers Bettina and Verona are also effected. The residents of these towers are at great danger. If there is a fire today there shall be not less than 200-300 deaths. Ghaziabad Development Authority, in light of the state government order dated 14.02.2012, had instructed Mahagun to demolish the illegal shopping complex within one week in its letter dated 09.03.2012. But Mahagun did not comply. Another reminder was sent by GDA to Mahagun on 09.04.2012 in which he was directed to demolish the illegal building within next one week or else GDA will demolish it on Mahagun's cost. But sadly GDA has not complied with its own order. GDA should have demolished the building by now, the building that threaten the life safety of 1200 residents. GDA officers are again colluding with Mahagun to stall demolition so that he can take a stay on it. Now the Hon'ble District Consumer Dispute Redressal Forum also, in light of the State Government order, passed demolition order. The new article is about the forum's order dated 02.05.2012.

The situation is grim and serious public injury including heavy loss of life of residents just like UPHAAR CINEMA Delhi 1997 (59 dead) , CARLTON TOWERS Bangalore 2010 (27 Dead), AMRI Hospital Kolkatta 2011 (98 Dead) may occur. There is no scope for any rescue operation on the effected towers.

It is shameful how Mahagun has conducted himself. He has withheld my fully paid flat from me to put pressure on me. This is how he treats a customer that point out defect in his work. I raised a genuine issue. This building is death sentence to 1200 odd people why should i not protest it? This building violates fundamental right of 1200 residents. Mahagun has tried his level best to hurt me financially and scare me away. My health has deteriorated badly since August 2011 due to the harassment caused by Mahagun. I have to pay the rent for the current accommodation, the emi for home loan, the litigation cost and also incur medical expense to treat health ailments inflicted by Mahagun.

I just hope people see the real Mahagun.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by maheshn1980
    The shopping complex is a illegal building as it is in violation of the fundamental building and fire safety bye-laws. The illegal shopping complex was sanctioned, in violation of bye-laws, by paying bribes to Ghaziabad Development Authority officials. The Mahagun Mascot illegal shopping complex is a great threat to the life safety of as many as 1200 residents. Earlier the Government of Uttar Pradesh in it order dated 14.02.2012, deciding a petition filed before it, termed the shopping complex illegal and contrary to fundamental/basic building bye laws. Due to the presence of the illegal shopping complex no fire fighting can happen on the high rise towers Milano and Ferrara and the towers Bettina and Verona are also effected. The residents of these towers are at great danger. If there is a fire today there shall be not less than 200-300 deaths. Ghaziabad Development Authority, in light of the state government order dated 14.02.2012, had instructed Mahagun to demolish the illegal shopping complex within one week in its letter dated 09.03.2012. But Mahagun did not comply. Another reminder was sent by GDA to Mahagun on 09.04.2012 in which he was directed to demolish the illegal building within next one week or else GDA will demolish it on Mahagun's cost. But sadly GDA has not complied with its own order. GDA should have demolished the building by now, the building that threaten the life safety of 1200 residents. GDA officers are again colluding with Mahagun to stall demolition so that he can take a stay on it. Now the Hon'ble District Consumer Dispute Redressal Forum also, in light of the State Government order, passed demolition order. The new article is about the forum's order dated 02.05.2012.

The situation is grim and serious public injury including heavy loss of life of residents just like UPHAAR CINEMA Delhi 1997 (59 dead) , CARLTON TOWERS Bangalore 2010 (27 Dead), AMRI Hospital Kolkatta 2011 (98 Dead) may occur. There is no scope for any rescue operation on the effected towers.

It is shameful how Mahagun has conducted himself. He has withheld my fully paid flat from me to put pressure on me. This is how he treats a customer that point out defect in his work. I raised a genuine issue. This building is death sentence to 1200 odd people why should i not protest it? This building violates fundamental right of 1200 residents. Mahagun has tried his level best to hurt me financially and scare me away. My health has deteriorated badly since August 2011 due to the harassment caused by Mahagun. I have to pay the rent for the current accommodation, the emi for home loan, the litigation cost and also incur medical expense to treat health ailments inflicted by Mahagun.

I just hope people see the real Mahagun.

Mahesh

you have indeed done a very commendable Job, not many would do.
    since life is already full of other problems, none body likes to take such pain and opt for easy way out. Infact I would have also opted for easy way out unlike you.

there must be many such illegal construction but who cares.....

keep it up and Now enjoy your home.
    CommentQuote
  • I have not got possession of my flat. It is being illegally with-held by the corrupt Mahagun builder.
    CommentQuote
  • mahesh bhai bhut badiya kaam kiya aapne sir...hum indian sab chalta hai attitude se bhar nahi aana chahte but aapne daring kaam kiya...
    CommentQuote